Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 (154389 Views)

South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Cameroon AFCON 2021 3rd Place Play-off 3 - 5 pens, 5 Feb 2022 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by sirchim(m): 6:24am On Jan 24
Oboto700:
you are dumb..we scored p.k against guinea?
I think say you smart, but now I know better, that you are the dumbest of mankind. Did you read that we scored pk in our 3 matches, in my post? Go and sit down, you have just proven to me, you are nothing but a lil kid, that began to watch football, in 2002, and your first world cup, was KOREA/JAPAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by bluefilm: 6:33am On Jan 24
Amotolongbo:
Equatorial Guinean team is a team to watch out for in this Tournament.

After Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea match when the Guinean coach said they actually wanted to batter Nigeria but Nigeria was very lucky, I thought he was joking. He was actually right.

Sincerely, na patriotism dey make on support the Super Eagles, the team is not just performing at all

That team wey una dey call super eagles is very very useless at the moment

A team that cannot score more than one goal in a match even though they have the an African player of the year, is that one a team?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Nsexy333(m): 7:00am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Africa Cup of Nations AFCON 2023

AFCON Round of 16

Nigeria vs Cameroon

Date:. 27th January 2024

Time: 9pm WAT

Venue: Abidjan, Felix Houphouet-Boigny

https://leadership.ng/2024-afcon-match-schedule/

How is this possible Please stop saying what u don't know, 2 teams that finish second in their respective groups will now meet in knockout stage round 16 Abeg na all group winners vs second or best losers from opposite groups.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by casppyjay: 7:00am On Jan 24
BABANGBALI:
fok patriotism, fok the super eagles, fok nairaland, fok the moderator that banned me and fok whoever that is reading this fok

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by hooderuja(m): 7:09am On Jan 24
Now the funny thing is that everyone in group E and F has the chance to qualify grin
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Oboto700(m): 7:10am On Jan 24
sirchim:
I think say you smart, but now I know better, that you are the dumbest of mankind. Did you read that we scored pk in our 3 matches, in my post? Go and sit down, you have just proven to me, you are nothing but a lil kid, that began to watch football, in 2002, and your first world cup, was KOREA/JAPAN.
Yes you are correct but it doesn't mean I don't know football.. you guys are older than us but you kept on Making sure we hate this country. Nigeria is like a father,, no matter how poor we shouldn't look down on our team.. some teams have gone home,,we are still in the competition for a reason

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Adebowalay(m): 7:20am On Jan 24
ONANA HAS BN DOING PROMO SINCE THE DAYS OF OLD, MAKE E NO COME REACH SUPER EAGLES TURN MAKE PROMO NO GO STOP OO..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by hiltop2: 7:24am On Jan 24
pargelenis:
Chai … good luck to our beloved Super Eagles … I hope they play with heart, confidence and pride in the jersey.

Meanwhile, please console our dear Ghanaians because they accraying when when they cedis table …
cheesy
Funny words play there I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Jan 24
Abidjan, Felix Houphouet-Boigny stadium is so pleasant , and also Alassane Ouattara Stadium
all in Abidjan

ivory coast gave a remarkable facilities , shame to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by ericmor: 7:39am On Jan 24
If Nigeria is to play Cameroon it should be a walkover for us because those Cameroon players are worst and don't know how to play jack but Nigeria team is a nightmare on it own also. That Cameroon team can not beat the poor Nigeria team in normal time, the only problem in this game is that Nigeria team don't know how to score but if they can keep supplying oshime he will eventually convert one cuz Cameroon defends is terrible

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by robosky02(m): 7:41am On Jan 24
Nsexy333:

How is this possible Please stop saying what u don't know, 2 teams that finish second in their respective groups will now meet in knockout stage round 16 Abeg na all group winners vs second or best losers from opposite groups.

Remember it's a 24 team format
So the pattern were charged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by ericmor: 7:45am On Jan 24
Oboto700:
Yes you are correct but it doesn't mean I don't know football.. you guys are older than us but you kept on Making sure we hate this country. Nigeria is like a father,, no matter how poor we shouldn't look down on our team.. some teams have gone home,,we are still in the competition for a reason

That doesn't stop us from saying the truth, we can't just continue deceiving ourselves in this country as our leaders do deceive us,it won't take us anywhere. We are watching the game and indirectly supporting them by watching them even though we don't like their performance. Nigeria team performance is pretty poor so far and need an urgent improvement
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 7:49am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Cameroon
Nigeria go do dem chaka-chaka
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by femi4: 7:50am On Jan 24
robosky02:
How Nigeria Qualified:
Nigeria should have won her group but Equitorial Guinea won it

Nigeria 1-1 Equatorial Guinea
Ivory Coast 0-1 Nigeria
Guinea-Bissau 0-1 Nigeria

All the Group A matches
Jan 13: Ivory Coast 2-0 Guinea-Bissau
Jan 14: Nigeria 1-1 Equatorial Guinea
Jan 18: Equatorial Guinea 4-2 Guinea-Bissau
Jan 18: Ivory Coast 0-1 Nigeria
Jan 22: Equatorial Guinea 4-0 Ivory Coast
Jan 22: Guinea-Bissau 0-1 Nigeria

Equitorial Guinea 7
Nigeria. 7
Ivory Coast. 3
Guinea Bissau. 0
Not winning the group might be a blessing in disguise. The last time they won the group, they got knocked out in the next stage.

We didn't win the group in 94 n 2013

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Oboto700(m): 8:16am On Jan 24
ericmor:

That doesn't stop us from saying the truth, we can't just continue deceiving ourselves in this country as our leaders do deceive us,it won't take us anywhere. We are watching the game and indirectly supporting them by watching them even though we don't like their performance. Nigeria team performance is pretty poor so far and need an urgent improvement
i think our major problem is in the midfield..we can't hold the ball and the reason is because we don't have a natural ball carrier.. and I wonder what the coach have been doing. But then we miss chances a lot so i really cannot understand.. if we don't have a stable team.how come we creating and missing chances?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by SimonRose(m): 8:19am On Jan 24
Up NaijA...! grin grin wink
LET'S GO Eagles

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Dexy4yah(m): 8:19am On Jan 24
Geovanni412:

I don't know if we can beat Cameroon , it is a 50-50 game but

If they give us Onana, we will certainly win

All we need is Onana in goal
🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Timoleon(m): 8:21am On Jan 24
Nsexy333:

6 group winners vs 4 3rd placed teams leaves you with two group winners without opponents.

2 group winners vs 6 2nd placed teams leaves you with 4 second placed teams without opponents.

Those 4 2nd placed teams will face each other.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by benjanny(m): 8:26am On Jan 24
Nigerian will be winning the African cup of nations for the 4th time if they beat Cameron

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Amotolongbo(f): 8:41am On Jan 24
stagger:

Nigeria bossed that game in the second half. If Osimhen had not been so wasteful, we should have won 3-1.
RealEzee:
oga E.Guinea wia d lucky ones ,d chances missed in d half first 20 minutes of da game ws enuf to bury dem ,no com dey yan beer parlor talk,Naija no b dia mate n its only normal to want to brag da dey were lucky to draw da particular game .....as for Cameron make dos one dey go house notin for dem na naija all d way
Oboto700:
which batter Nigeria? I no blame am..it osihmen that was wasteful that i blame.. how many shots on target the Man get against us? You and that coach don't have sense.
Benjaminy:

I really do not think you watched the match, because EG were so so lucky. Even them know that they were the lucky ones. If Nigeria weren't wasteful in front of goal, EG would have conceded at least 3.

Not that I'm rating this Super Eagles much. They're not a team, but the individual talents in it, keeps them moving
See dem IFeoma!!!

Football is about taking chances and utilising it not the “IF” assumptions oozing outta your heads.

After Equatorial Guinea match, why do you still rely on penalty and own goal to win the next two matches?

See the Equatorial Guinea vs Cote D’Ivoire match to understand football better

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 9:21am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Let's go there..

Nigeria 🇳🇬 Vs Cameroon 🇨🇲

Osimhen Vs Onana.
Misfiring Vs Basket.

Battle of mids.
January 27th, LET'S GO THERE 🫵

Is osihmen vs his napoli team mate Anguisa

One of them must bow for the other to move to the semis

I wish my dear country naija all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 9:22am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Let's go there..

Nigeria 🇳🇬 Vs Cameroon 🇨🇲

Osimhen Vs Onana.
Misfiring Vs Basket.

Battle of mids.
January 27th, LET'S GO THERE 🫵

Is osihmen vs his napoli team mate Anguisa

One of them must bow for the other to move to the semis

I wish my dear country naija all the best

Make I check Wetin tik tok cat 🐈 predict who go win the match ooo so that I go stake am with 50k
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 9:28am On Jan 24
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Correct score: NIG 5 : CMR 2

Put all your savings and this month's salary if they pay you before the match

Be a Billionaire by end of this month cool grin

I go stake am with 100k as u predicted

In my dream 💭, I saw dat whoever I saw his prediction here will, it will come to pass

So I am playing your correct score with 100k

Infact, make I stake am now for my betking.
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 9:29am On Jan 24
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Correct score: NIG 5 : CMR 2

Put all your savings and this month's salary if they pay you before the match

Be a Billionaire by end of this month cool grin

In my dream 💭, I saw dat whoever I saw his prediction here first, it will come to pass

Infact, make I run 🏃 stake am now for my betking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by thaoriginator: 9:34am On Jan 24
Kinzo0917:

In my dream 💭, I saw dat whoever I saw his prediction here first, it will come to pass

Infact, make I run 🏃 stake am now for my betking.
Ah, brotherly, instead of 100k, use 50, then use the rest to play 3:1 in Naija s favor cool
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by lomprico(m): 9:42am On Jan 24
We are out!
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Jan 24
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Cameroon
Are we suppose to face Cameroon or Senegal?
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Amotolongbo(f): 9:47am On Jan 24
Oboto700:
which batter Nigeria? I no blame am..it osihmen that was wasteful that i blame.. how many shots on target the Man get against us? You and that coach don't have sense.
wisdom is alien to your gene
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 9:59am On Jan 24
BALLOSKI:
I don't know where some of them watch football from. We dominated those guys. Osimhen was just wasteful and that cost us the 2 points we dropped.

I like how we're improving with every game. Going into this competition, nobody gave us a chance, we should surprise everyone.

You make me laff

A team like nigeria 🇳🇬 in africa is never underatted

Nigeria 🇳🇬 is amongst the teams viewed to win this competition. Which one is no one gave nigeria a change to progress?

If nigeria 🇳🇬 cannot be given a chance to do well with all her stars, I wonder the tournament dey will do well

You said we are improving. In which games have we improved?

How many goals have we scored?

How has the performance of the team evolved? Make person hear word joor

Dont forget apoty is from naija

Your write 📝 up no make sense at all
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by Kinzo0917(m): 10:02am On Jan 24
OgaTheTop2:
My colleague at work is from Cameroun. Nigeria better not fumble. angry

If cameroon 🇨🇲 beat us, we will invade their country and collect our bakkasi back jejely lol 😆
Re: Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 by WantsandMore: 10:04am On Jan 24
Oboto700:
i think our major problem is in the midfield..we can't hold the ball and the reason is because we don't have a natural ball carrier.. and I wonder what the coach have been doing. But then we miss chances a lot so i really cannot understand.. if we don't have a stable team.how come we creating and missing chances?
the players aren't timely, chukwueze to create a stellar chance for osim to tap in, he tries to drive in, samething simon,zaidu does. Like those guys aren't that smart or intelligent when pressured. I no just understand. Osim to calm down & utilize his chances is a whole nother story

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.