Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians (14431 Views)

CSU: Thank God Tinubu Graduated From CSU. / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Kuginzi: 9:38pm On Jan 22
President Bola Tinubu has urged Nigerians to join hands to fix the country and have a change of mindset towards money.

Tinubu spoke on Monday when he received a delegation of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) led by its president Archbishop Daniel Okoh at the State House in Abuja, asking the body to help in preaching against corruption and related matters.

“We have no other country but Nigeria. If you do not preach the sermon of understanding, tolerance, perseverance, and hope for Nigerians, you are doing damage to the country, and nobody will help us repair it,” Tinubu said according to a statement from his spokesman Ajuri Ngelale.

Let us dialogue because public condemnation of a nation is not what makes any citizen a good one. We must admonish Nigerians to have a change of mindset and not to make money our god or master. I believe we will get to the Promised Land, and Nigeria will flourish.”

Despite the challenges facing the country on many fronts, Tinubu said his government is unrelenting, promising to be fair to all Nigerians.

"We are here to listen, and if you observe any inadequacies in my government, let us know. I am here today because of your prayers and the will of God Almighty. What I have challenged myself to do each day is to be fair to all Nigerians,” he maintained.

“I have had a number of criticisms, including the rationale behind the size of my cabinet. If you want efficient, mobile, and resourceful people, we have to give people a load they can carry. If you combine too many ministries because you want to save money, you will have a future of non-performance and no results.

"Nigeria needs to turn the corner to grow, and we must give people challenges they can manage, and that is what we are doing”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/22/dont-make-money-your-god-tinubu-charges-nigerians/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Arobaga: 9:46pm On Jan 22
Says a thief

Says a billion van kidnapper

Says the most foolish president ever existed

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Malroux: 9:49pm On Jan 22
Imagine an advice coming from a bullion van thief and someone who forfeited thousand of dollars gotten from drug trafficking to the US government! Tinubu is a misfit of a president.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by optionalY09: 9:49pm On Jan 22
Now this is a president that’s thinking.

Your excellency please give Prof Babatunde Fashola SAN that job to re-educate our youths. Fashola can talk sense to them

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by dareyking(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22
I appreciate his explanation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by greenermodels: 10:08pm On Jan 22
Is this supposed to be a joke? How much did he spend to snatch, grab and runaway with our mandate that he should preach against corruption? What's the source of his wealth for him to tell Nigerians not to make money their god? He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by F117nighthawk: 10:10pm On Jan 22
Do as I say , don't do as I do,what a country of gullible,docile people

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Gondonu: 10:16pm On Jan 22
Says a bullion vans grab and snatch man.........

33 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by blacknp(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22
Malroux:
Sharap. Tinubu is a criminal.
He is only a reflection of you as a Nigerian.

Just imagine you tell your friend from Ghana that your president is a criminal, but you a hungry citizen of the republic is not one, do you think he will believe you, and trust you with his money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Nonexisting1: 10:21pm On Jan 22
Some times, it's best not to give certain advice before you give the one you're not morally eligible to give. This is just like a thief advising against thieving.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by blacknp(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22
Gondonu:
Says a bullion vans grab and snatch man.........
No food for lazy man in the jungle, nothing is given, it is survival of The fittest.

Nobody dashed Bola Tinubu President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, even you laughed at him when he declared his intention to run for the hot seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by blacknp(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22
Nonexisting1:
Some times, it's best not to give certain advice before you give the one you're not morally eligible to give. This is just like a thief advising against thieving.
A thief that was not convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction?

Just an imagination of a reflection of how you view yourself?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Malroux: 10:27pm On Jan 22
blacknp:
Please Shut up with this your nonsensical wailing.

Only a poor minded lazy person not ready to help themselves, reasons like you.

Everything Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

Go and better your life, there are over 220 million people like yourself in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nobody owes you Jack sheet.
My attention is expensive. I don't banter with any Dick and Harry.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by blacknp(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22
Malroux:
My attention is expensive. I don't banter with any Dick and Harry.
Indeed, how expensive can a poor man’s attention be.

Let me guess $5, equivalent to 6,800 Naira or slightly less?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by blacknp(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22
Nonexisting1:
Go to school, you say na zoneB work better for you. Now ordinary sentence, you can not read and understand. Odi egwu.
Most important thing is that you got the message loud & clear.

Bola Tinubu is only a better refined reflection of yourself, and everything you wish to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Bobloco: 11:28pm On Jan 22
But he did made money his God when he became the most notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known, forfeiting over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government.

After his tenure as governor, he began ferrying the entire common wealth of Lagosians in bullion vans, having siphoned it through a two-decade-old blueprint conduit pipe he built connecting the coffers of Lagos State Treasury with his personal company.

Today, Lagosians are screaming "Ebi pa wa ooo" whenever they see his convoy because he is with their common wealth.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by SouthSouth1914: 8:54am On Jan 23
Yet you are empowering your families, friends and well wishers. Didn’t you buy candidates with your money during the primaries! How hypocritical

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by datola: 8:54am On Jan 23
Tell you the politicians and other government officials that are stealing our common wealth.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by happney65: 8:54am On Jan 23
optionalY09:
Now this is a president that’s thinking.

Your excellency please give Prof Babatunde Fashola SAN that job to re-educate our youths. Fashola can talk sense to them

Fashola should go and talk sense into his immediate family members first before trying to want to talk to me

Shior!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 23
THE CHANGE WE WANT BEGINS WITH US

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime, whether the evil ones like it or not.
God bless all, sane, Honest and hardworking Nigerians out there.
Nigeria will favour them,

We must admonish Nigerians to have a change of mindset and not to make money our god or master.
We believe we will get to the Promised Land, and Nigeria will flourish.

Enemies of the nation, no matter what part of the country they are from will still wail to this.
They detest the truth.
Frustrated criminals and low lives, never do well in life.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 and all good, honest and hardworking Nigerians 🙏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by adesegun121(m): 8:54am On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by christejames(m): 8:54am On Jan 23
Just like you made the treasury of Lagos state your God? undecided

This man dey misyarn, CORNfused 🌽 man!

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Eriggs: 8:54am On Jan 23
Enemies
Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Ancecoker(m): 8:54am On Jan 23
grin
Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Honestey: 8:55am On Jan 23
When subsidy was removed, was it not all about money? And if I remember very well that was your first order as a president. No one wants to make money by force just that without enough of it, one can't even afford a cup of gari now adays thanks entirely to subsidy removal.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by chiedu7: 8:55am On Jan 23
See oh grin grin grin

After you have hijacked Lagos & about to hijack Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:55am On Jan 23
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande / Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram — Nigerian Army / PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.