Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Obtain Loan From Microfinance Banks Without Collateral In 24hrs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Obtain Loan From Microfinance Banks Without Collateral In 24hrs. (1463 Views)

How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Loan From Microfinance Banks Without Collateral In 24hrs. by hejire(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
The manual " HOW TO OBTAIN LOANS FROM MICROFINANCE BANKS WITHOUT COLLATERAL" was relleased on friday, 14th Sept,2007 by HECONCEPTS. It contains

(1).  7 proven strategies on how to raise capital without borrowing

(2) Names, addresses, and contact information of individual, phillantropic and corporate
      organisations in Nigeria and overseas who give INTEREST FREE loans without
      collateral.

(3) How to obtain loans from Nigerian microfinance institutions (banks) without collateral
       in 24Hrs. Guaranteed.

(4) Names and addresses of these microfinance institutions in all the 36 states of the
       federation and FCT.
       , and more.

The cover price for the manual is #4,000. A discount of #1000 is given for order made on or before Saturday 22nd Dec,2007

For more information and order details call 08050639572, 07032620698.

Shipping outside Lagos attracts extra #1000 for courrier.NO extra charge for Lagos residents.
Re: How To Obtain Loan From Microfinance Banks Without Collateral In 24hrs. by toyealiyu(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2007
helo sir. it's so nice to see such an information like this, but my main concern is that how true, genuine & authentic
these informations can be and from what source because Nigerians now can do anything to make money forgeting completely what integrity stands for, all they are just interested is your MONEY, so please enlighten me on the manual, the source or the author and i dont even mind speaking the persons concerned before thinking of buying one, thanks & once again i really appreciate your contribution.

adetoyese aliyu
e-mail: adetoyese.aliyu@zenithbank.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help / We Have A Cat 966g 2001 Model Payloader For Quick Sale / Tax Clearance And Vat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.