Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Solar Energy Logbook. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Energy Logbook. (1129 Views)

Ask Me Anything About Solar Energy - Sales & Installation Services / Promo: 3000watt Solar Energy System For Just N650,000.00 (unbelievable) / Top 5 Solar Energy Company In Nigeria For Your Homes And Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:46am On Apr 22
We started doing the internals after we completed it, we supplied grid to see if the inverter will charge, inverter couldn't charge 🥲🥲.

We checked and disconnected the current limiter nothing changed.
We browse through the settings and nothing.

we were frustrated (this was happening around to 10 pm) and we were trying to head back to our destination.

Guess what, just long holding the ESC button was what had kept us on site for over 1hr+.

Damn it was our first time working with this inverter so we needed to get acquainted with the interface and set up.

In summary, we slept over and left the site on Sunday 8 am.
With the contractor heading back to warri while I stayed behind.
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Valto(m): 9:27am On Apr 24
Obnoxious2001:
We started doing the internals after we completed it, we supplied grid to see if the inverter will charge, inverter couldn't charge 🥲🥲.

we were frustrated (this was happening around to 10 pm) and we were trying to head back to our destination.

Guess what, just long holding the ESC button was what had kept us on site for over 1hr+.

Damn it was our first time working with this inverter so we needed to get acquainted with the interface and set up.

welldone bro. mounting solar no easy at all. thank God no harm was done. some roof na no go area sha.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by obinna37(m): 9:58am On Apr 24
Obnoxious2001:

can we know the name of the inverter,if possible the picture of it,in case
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24
obinna37:

I will provide pictures.

It's must hybrid inverter (low PV)
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by obinna37(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28
Obnoxious2001:

I will provide pictures.

ok
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by kernniejay(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28
Obnoxious2001:
It was in this process local man almost fell🙂. You know that proverbs that says them no dey use 2 legs test if water deep.
Na this roof them dey talk about.

I took a testing step and broke the roof.we discovered later that the wood there has decayed.

Now if you are an installer,I will advise you to inspect the roofing before you work on it.

I conquered the installation with no injury even after the accident.
Thank God o. Na wetin u go chop u dey find, u no go meet wetin go chop u oh, amen.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Valto(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28
kernniejay:

Thank God o. Na wetin u go chop u dey find, u no go meet wetin go chop u oh, amen.
amen
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Drgreatone: 7:24pm On May 10
Obnoxious2001:

I will provide pictures.

Had a similar experience with the 5kva model. Connected everything and then inverter didnt supply output. Everything was intact and worse off,no error code. Na like say my village ppl were in my case as i had promised they wid commission it that day. Long story short, sent inverter back and was repaired under warranty.
Enjoying ur diary, keep it up!!
Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:02am On May 11
obinna37:
This is the picture of the inverter.
It's a low PV hybrid inverter.
One of my bosses too witness something similar.
Lol

Re: Solar Energy Logbook. by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:04am On May 11
kernniejay:

No be lie.
Deep down before I spare head some installation, I lowkey whisper "O lord let this not be my last" fear dey even catch team leader undecidedgrin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motherboards 4 Sale Bundled With Amd K8 Processor. / American Used Hp G70 Widescreen Laptop Forsale.: N65k(Non-Negotiable) / For Sale Bb Bold 9700 [ Mint + Box & All Accessories ] SOLD!!! Bold4 available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.