Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina (9315 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 30 Farmers In Kaduna / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by sketching: 11:36pm On Jan 22
JUST-IN: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina

Gunmen suspected to be bandits dressed in military uniforms have kidnapped 31 villagers in a coordinated attack carried out in Tashar Nagule village of Batsari local government area of Katsina State.

A credible source in the area disclosed that the armed men in large numbers appeared in military uniforms inside the community on Sunday night and seized both women, children and men, numbering about 31.

He explained that the assailants had first besieged the community before sending some of their men through the main entrance to kidnap the villagers, while their motorcycles were left outside the community.

“I was sitting outside with some of my friends around 9pm when we first heard gunshots. We stood up to run from the place but the terrorists shouted that we should stop because they were security agents sent to protect us.

“They knew that when they said they were policemen or soldiers sent to protect us, we will believe them, and that was what happened,” the source narrated.

The source reiterated that residents were deceived and began to gather at the village square, not knowing that the intruders, some of whom wore military camouflage, were not security operatives but bandits.

He said, “When the terrorists had circled the residents, they told them to follow them into the forest. That was when I knew they were not security agents. I slipped out of the group and ran back into my house.

“As of now (Monday morning), we have counted 31 people who had been taken away. Some of them were abducted when they ran outside into the bush because several terrorists were stationed outside the village to lay ambush.”

LEADERSHIP reports that Batsari LGA and its environs have been under constant attacks of bandits recently, forcing many residents of the area to flee their homes to seek refuge elsewhere in more urban centres.

Meanwhile, the Katsina State Police Command was yet to make any official statement regarding the latest attack as the time of this report

SOURCE: Leadership

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by sketching: 11:44pm On Jan 22
You can no longer trust police or soldier when you see them coming in large group.

Here is one notorious kingpin bandit in authentic police uniform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGue3PnvpU

They came on bikes, but knew people would be suspicious (if they sighted soldier & police on bikes), so they faked a gun battle outside, then entered on foot to direct everyone to their den

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uz4SJlyxrM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Nbote(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22
Another day and yet another kidnap story.

14 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Ance4Liverpool: 12:04am On Jan 23
Una never see anything for apc hand

32 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by matify83: 12:19am On Jan 23
The kidnapping epidemic ravaging the nation at the same time is suspicious.

Jonathan had Boko haram to contend with .

Buhari's was Banditary

Asiwaju has settled for nation wide Kidnapping.

Curiously, insurgency is gradually fading into oblivion.

For fear of sounding off like a conspiracy theorist, someone is using the instrument of FEAR to distract Nigerians from issues of governance with impressive effect.

The truth is always hidden in plain sight

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Gas0line: 12:40am On Jan 23
Trying times...

Somebody should please help me with a good job around Abuja

1 Like

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by RepoMan007: 1:47am On Jan 23
NIN is useless.

BVN is almost like NIN.

Drone tech is still too far away.

All man for himself in this thing we call country.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Chibuzoripob: 2:08am On Jan 23
angry
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by muyico(m): 2:39am On Jan 23
APC is wof onto our beloved nation

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by hopexter(m): 7:47am On Jan 23
Ance4Liverpool:
Una never see anything for apc hand

Your family members will be next since that’s what you wish for your fellow Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by nairalee(m): 7:48am On Jan 23
Omg this is becoming too much o. If a senator is kidnapped today I assure you they'll find a solution today today

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by nicho450(m): 7:48am On Jan 23
When the terrorists had circled the residents, they told them to follow them into the forest. That was when I knew they were not security agents. I slipped out of the group and ran back into my house.
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by GreatrAnalyst: 7:48am On Jan 23
When Buhari is almost looking like a saint...
It means the lowest of all lows...

Those perpetrating this should target the political leaders not doing their works.
An average Nigerian has suffered enough in this thing called Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by oblolu4u: 7:49am On Jan 23
Tyyf
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by ROTTWEILER007: 7:49am On Jan 23
sketching:

SOURCE: Leadership
person go need buy camouflage to disguise as security person to avoid being kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by princeade86(m): 7:50am On Jan 23
God help us
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by broadman20: 7:50am On Jan 23
Please can somebody get me Shetima now?
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by 9jaBloke: 7:50am On Jan 23
cry
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by ddippset(m): 7:51am On Jan 23
What's going on?

I thought Tinubu will handle economy while Shettima will handle security?

grin grin

Nigeria na your mate??

1 Like

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:52am On Jan 23
Shettima will handle security... dazzol
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Siberia01(m): 7:52am On Jan 23
grin
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by flexyrule(m): 7:52am On Jan 23
Nawa ooo
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by adesegun121(m): 7:52am On Jan 23
Again
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by chiedu7: 7:53am On Jan 23
I am 100% Obidient and can tell you without prejudice,
that the North wants to undermine Tinubu the way they dealt with GEJ

Tinubu has the power to deal with the North. angry

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Fatbam005: 7:53am On Jan 23
Where do we go from here. Perhaps Nigeria is too large to govern

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Xox1945(m): 7:54am On Jan 23
This is APC full time business
Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Poisonousman: 7:54am On Jan 23
Kaaaiiii batsari border town.. them go done carry them enter Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by bigcasava1(m): 7:54am On Jan 23
If it only happens in the core north is not a problem to me because is a family issue they will settle themselves but when they bring it down to other regions then is a problem. They should learn the way southeast is handling their own without disturbing other regions! Banditry should remain in north while ipob remain in southeast period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Disguised As Security Operatives, Kidnap 30 In Katsina by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On Jan 23
Northern Nigeria have collapsed is due to declare state of emergency there, after 60years of squandering Nigerias common wealth by northern elites this is what they have to show for it, a wasteland and a completely lawless region were tens of thousands of innocent civilians are killed and maimed since 15years, they were busy pursuing Igbos around while their place was sinking, what u sow u reap

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slits Own Throat Over N800,000 Debt In Ogoja / Is It Possible To Get One's BVN Off CBN's Blacklist. / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.