Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder (19559 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Major Police Tracking Equipment Down, Detectives Struggle To Trace Bandits, Etc. / UK Detectives Storm Nigeria Over Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On Jan 23
🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by gaby(m): 9:33am On Jan 23
Kai

"Nigerians must go" will be the new anthem in Kenya.

Another batch of miscreants ambassadors representing us in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by JoeyNaza: 9:34am On Jan 23
This people are not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Chikel20000(m): 9:35am On Jan 23
Wetin d worry our boys for Gods sake?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by dkidd: 9:35am On Jan 23
Them done cast them even before proven guilty?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Exceed15: 9:36am On Jan 23
They should face the wrath of the law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by omoredia: 9:37am On Jan 23
Japa
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Madeade: 9:41am On Jan 23
Let them face the consequences...

It's a murder case.... Keep them there in Kenya...
They are not needed back home anymore

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by seguno2: 9:41am On Jan 23
Workch:
Tell your fucking politicians to fix Nigeria and all will stop. Stop crying

Have your own politicians fixed up your region, by investing state money into family business of Hero beer

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by NOwazobia: 9:41am On Jan 23
Please, do to them as you which.

Dismember them and feed their rotten flesh to vultures. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by seguno2: 9:42am On Jan 23
JoeyNaza:
This people are not Nigerians

Indeed failure and criminals are orphans, but success has many parents!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Speakz: 9:43am On Jan 23
Nothing links them to the murder just yet.

This is a funny way of policing.

Arrest suspicious looking people that are close to the crime scene and then try to establish or force a connection between them and the crime committed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by airsaylongcome: 9:44am On Jan 23
gaby:
Kai

"Nigerians must go" will be the new anthem in Kenya.

Another batch of miscreants ambassadors representing us in Kenya.

It already is an anthem there. Saw this news a couple of days back on Reddit

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by MrDoGood(m): 9:44am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
who asked you this?
You go explain explain explain without evidence

You dey follow brainless tribalistic mugu dey talk. I wonder what people gain from this act.

Kids behind keyboard posting rubbish online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by chidooh1: 9:45am On Jan 23
So you guys have taken this nonsense to other African countries. The Kenyan authority should do the needful and close their chapter as soon as possible,after all those wildlife need refreshments.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by seunayantokun(m): 9:46am On Jan 23
Better police performance than what obtains.

Please, Kenya, if you find them culpable, kindly send them to God's own court.

Those evil humans have taken killing girlfriends for money ritual to Kenya. Strict death penalty is your only solution, Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Jan 23
Kenya's Detective and Criminal Investigation look almost International standards... I'm impressed!

They should thoroughly investigate and jail the fools if they are guilty... Execute them if possible.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Muyiii(m): 9:49am On Jan 23
You go to another man’s country, reside there illegally, show no regards nor respect for their rules and regulations. To top it all, you murder their citizen in cold blood. Who in earth acts like this? Ain’t we supposed to be good ambassadors of our country. It’s bad enough our own country isn’t habitable for us and then you go to another country to be a nuisance. What happened to how our parents raised us?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Justiceleague1: 9:49am On Jan 23
Miners in Kenya
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by StJasper(m): 9:49am On Jan 23
Workch:
Tell your fucking politicians to fix Nigeria and all will stop. Stop crying

No reasonable human being will utter such ignominious statement as an excuse for perpetrating evil.

Let's just accept your argument that Nigeria is not working well, do you want to tell us that other countries where your people are perpetrating evils are not working well too?

I wonder which human being will defend this type of evil!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by NaijaGoBetter2: 9:50am On Jan 23
This is how their influence began in Dubai.

Now, Dubai has become an off-limits destination for Nigerians, and their disruptive impact has extended to Kenya. The consequences for those legitimately striving there are uncertain. While I aim to be impartial, certain tribes tend to tarnish Nigeria's reputation more than others. When crimes involving Nigerians occur globally, one tribe often claims 60%, leaving the remaining 40% to be divided among others.

In my workplace, the American HR openly expressed reluctance to work with a specific tribe, based on past experiences.

The challenge lies in avoiding a blanket statement about the entire "tribe" since a majority are commendable, working even harder than the two other major tribes. However, the unfortunate reality is that negative news tends to garner more attention than positive stories.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Badadvisor: 9:51am On Jan 23
Illegal immigrants killing a citizen.
These ones are gone forever
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by sukkot: 9:53am On Jan 23
i dont like those demonic hairstyles. its called DREAD LOCK in the spiritual realm for a reason. it means the recipient has been infected with the DREADED ailment of spiritual LOCKDOWN. a walking dead. and demons house in the walking dead. walking demons. i try to stay away from people with these hairstyles. i dont know what kind of dangerous demon is propelling them
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Faposky95: 9:55am On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

These guys are still Innocent until proven guilty...

They were only apprehended because they lived near the location where the girl's head was found...

Someone could have killed this girl somewhere else and dump her body parts close to the house of these guys...

No evidence yet that they committed this crime...

There is no mention of the girl being their girlfriend or visitor

The only crime they commit was to live close to the bush where the girl's head was found.

So they are Technically still Innocent until proven guilty..

trying to berate their system....?no, no!!!!!!
the use of DNA sampling will be used, they will appear in court and have their day, something says much about a system ready to rid evil schisms as soon as they arrive the scene. did not see pompous press briefs without some fact or evidence.
so police work is rocket science for us here...?
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by Mvnster: 9:57am On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

They were only apprehended because they lived near the location where the girl's head was found...

Someone could have killed this girl somewhere else and dump her body parts close to the house of these guys...

The only crime they commit was to live close to the bush where the girl's head was found.

I wont be surprised its a jealous kenyan boyfriend that beheaded her, they can be weird, the foreigners here are guilty of other crimes more likely.
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by whippersnapper(m): 9:59am On Jan 23
Names checkers over to you
Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by dominique(f): 10:03am On Jan 23
The police can't prove beyond reasonable doubt that those suspects truly committed the murder. Have they tested any samples of the items picked at their apartment for DNA of the victim? How sure are we that those items were not planted? I've read somewhere about how Kenyan police frame Nigerians for crimes they did not commit especially the undocumented ones. I hope that's not what's playing out here. I'm not exonerating the suspects of the murder o, Lord knows some of their brethren are capable of worse. I just hope the case is thoroughly investigated so the deceased can get justice and another person doesn't fall victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by ezegenigbonine: 10:07am On Jan 23
Melezenawii:
See their flat heads

Just like your papa head grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by George234(m): 10:08am On Jan 23
Normally Kenyan people don't like Nigerians. This case is baseless. Just because I stay close to where they dumped a lady's head that was murdered in another location doesn't mean I'm the killer. Kenyan Guys can set Nigerians up!. This case need proper investigation before conclusion

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder by SmartyPants(m): 10:13am On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

Read again. They were first tracked and then their proximity to where her head was foubd reinforced suspicions. Plus they need to explain why they have a hatchet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Is Falling! / Edwin Clark Marries Abisola Akindeko In Lagos / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.