Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP (1139 Views)

Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by befocused1: 7:01am On Jan 23
Copied from @IkeGod's X-post.

Time To Properly Guide Wole Soyinka

For being the moral conscience of the Nigerian State, at a time when almost everyone, including the high and mighty, have been pocketed or cowed in Nigeria by Jagaban Borgu, Professor Wole Soyinka has continued to cast aspersions at millions of aggrieved Nigerian Youth making up the Obi-Dient Movement Worldwide.

Irked by the latest juvenile tantrums of Wole Soyinka, where he described aggrieved Nigerian Youths as "barbarians who have taken over social media," it's become highly expedient to ask the elderstatesman and octogenarian to quit insulting our collective sensibilities, as we ain't all ignorant of the Ignominious roles Soyinka played in bringing the Satanic and Rudderless APC Regime, which has morphed Nigeria into a Failing State in just 8 years.

With all due respect to the Nobel Laureate, it must be exposed to those who are young enough to know, that countdown to the 2015 Presidential Election, and after collecting a huge amount of money and perks from Jagaban Borgu, @ChibuikeAmaechi, and @elrufai, Wole Soyinka began to sing a new Halleluyah Song, endorsing a Jackboot Illiterate, Coupist and Unrepentant Dictator like Muhammadu Buhari, declaring that "Nigerians must forgive Buhari's past."

Following the political u-turn Wole Soyinka made countdown to Nigeria's Presidential Election in 2015, even calling President @GEJonathan a 'Nebuchadnezzar,' and fat-shaming his wife Patience Jonathan, calling her a 'Hippopotamus, many of us who were ardent students of Soyinka's literary works and age-long advocacies for Democracy and Good Governance were shocked to the point of un-shockability.

We were discombobulated, befuddled, bewildered, confounded, and mystified.

With all due respect, it must be recalled that on March 22, 2018, while speaking to a convergence of Nigerian Youths, Wole Soyinka enjoined them to continue to show interest in the affairs of government of their nation, even advising them on how to upstage the devilish political siamese twin- APC and PDP.

But in a dramatic u-turn, when in March 2022, millions of Nigerian Youths heeded to Wole Soyinka's March 2018 advisory, Baba became livid, furious, embittered, raging in anger, bluish in the face, and fuming, in what literary icon, @ChimamandaReal has described as the "juvenile fulminations of non-juveniles."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Bobloco: 7:16am On Jan 23
angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by LEARNPYTHON(m): 7:20am On Jan 23
grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Lastmessenger2: 7:31am On Jan 23
A quota system ronu professor has lost his respect in this country and even in the international community.
He should shut his dirty stinking mouth and stop commenting on things beyond him

13 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by rantingpigs: 7:33am On Jan 23
It's in them.

Untrustworthy
Undependable

From Awolowo to a Newly born. They are all Worthless.

FACTs cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by lilytender: 7:36am On Jan 23
You know the miscreant writer will be a developer who father is not even qualified to be Wole Soyinka's housemaid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Absuchat(m): 7:38am On Jan 23
That's what becomes of people who have outlived their usefulness.

Continue resting in peace Achebe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by dangermouse(m): 7:42am On Jan 23
He sees nothing wrong in the hardship Nigerians are going through presently and all thanks to those he supported ro be in power.
it is morally wrong of him not to hold them accountable and instead calling the youths names.

Men with no conscience.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by technicallyrich(m): 7:51am On Jan 23
Woke soyinka is directly responsible for the death of millions of youth and pains in these world.
The old dirtyy foool should just STFU.
I don't know why they are always backstabberss,pretenderss, tribalistik and liars.
The only reason the old irritatin cultistt 🐖 was against Jonathan was because he was from the East ( ss/se).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 9:15am On Jan 23
Some of you igbos never cease to assume me
Imagine claiming Soyinka who Achebe n Aditchie can't lace his shoe as lost respect 😂

A man sort after foe interview even when he is clearly not interested in granting any.

Lastmessenger2:
A quota system ronu professor has lost his respect in this country and even in the international community.
He should shut his dirty stinking mouth and stop commenting on things beyond him
technicallyrich:
Woke soyinka is directly responsible for the death of millions of youth and pains in these world.
The old dirtyy foool should just STFU.
I don't know why they are always backstabberss,pretenderss, tribalistik and liars.
The only reason the old irritatin cultistt 🐖 was against Jonathan was because he was from the East ( ss/se).
dangermouse:
He sees nothing wrong in the hardship Nigerians are going through presently and all thanks to those he supported ro be in power.
it is morally wrong of him not to hold them accountable and instead calling the youths names.

Men with no conscience.
rantingpigs:
It's in them.

Untrustworthy
Undependable

FACTs cool
Absuchat:
That's what becomes of people who have outlived their usefulness.

Continue resting in peace Achebe

See my Igbo people labouring in vain agony n pain to tarnish the image of a man who God as bless than your entire tribe but home n abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by top10villa: 9:24am On Jan 23
rantingpigs:
It's in them.

Untrustworthy
Undependable

FACTs cool
. But are Yoruba always like that, they do t stand by their words.

I guess it's genetic, same way the igbos can do anything for monetary gains.

I pity Africa.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Tochi3(m): 9:25am On Jan 23
..he is now known as Cornfessor Wole Woke Soyinka by majority of sane Nigerians..

..the man died in him regrettably

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by dangermouse(m): 9:35am On Jan 23
Front0lane:
Imagine claiming Soyinka who Achebe n Aditchie can lace his shoe as lost respect 😂

A man sort after foe interview even when he is clearly not interested in granting any.

See my Igbo people labouring in vain agony n pain to tarnish the image of a man who God as bless than your entire tribe but home n abroad.

Anybody who ventures to say the truth is now an Igbo man?

You needs change your mentality.

What I said here is a simple truth.

Why the mute on the current hardship in the country? As an elder statesman he should be able to hold the government accountable and tell them the truth constructively and not insult the youths who are playing his role as an elderly statesman.

You need to desist from this your tribal profiling's, it is pure blackmail.

No I am not Igbo even though I wish to be one, if this is all you non Igbos can wish on Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Absuchat(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23
Front0lane:
Imagine claiming Soyinka who Achebe n Aditchie can't lace his shoe as lost respect 😂

Who is your English teacher?
I guess no one.
Reason why you made a renowned cultist your personal god

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 7:24pm On Jan 23
A senseless obidient Ipob is querying who my English teacher is when Kanu Peter Obi or your father at home can not even speak nor write half as good as I do. De play o.

Absuchat:
Who is your English teacher?
I guess no one.
Reason why you made a renowned cultist your personal god
Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Absuchat(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23
Front0lane:
A senseless obidient Ipob is querying who my English teacher is when Kanu Peter Obi or your father at home can not even speak nor write half as good as I do. De play o.

If only you have a father.....I could have loved to bring in the uselex idio t that bore a nuisance like you into the picture, but unfortunately your mama couldn't identify the customer that accidentally released in her stinky pvssy

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Lastmessenger2: 7:37am On Jan 24
Front0lane:

who is Soyinka? What popular books did he write? He is nothing but a quota system prof. Always talking like a child.imagine calling people a barbarian for voicing out their frustration. Soyinka is truly foolish. 2015 till date has proven that

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Gondonu: 8:10am On Jan 24
This is the dirty hypocrisy with people of Soyinka kind - tribalism and bigotry. So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by IVORY2009(m): 8:13am On Jan 24
Somebody who's son was appointed as a commissioner, moreorless like a compensation.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Sizwezi: 9:32am On Jan 24
Who takes Soyinka serious? 😂.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by jude79(m): 9:59am On Jan 24
Front0lane:

Shut it, no matter the achievement of an individual, if he has no stand and believes in nothing, then his achievement is worthless to the community he belongs.
Soyinka should come out clear and stand with Nigerians and Nigerian youths or equivocally represent himself in the mould of political influencer jobber like ffk, deji adeyanju and Reno omockery, who barks for any criminal establishment that can line their pockets
You can't ask Nigerian youths not to gree for criminal political establishment, then turn around all of a sudden to blame them, when they follow your elderly instructions, as an elder, he led Nigerian youths to enthrone this demonic APC government that converted Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world, he came out in 2018, voicing out his regret for misleading Nigerian youths, he ended by advising youths to take back their country, the youths followed his advise, but we're suprized to see same soyinka attacking them, what kind of discombulated entity does that.
In conclusion soyinka doesn't give a scruple, who governs Nigeria, he doesn't have any problem with a corrupt politician leading the country to Golgotha, whether Tinubu, obi, atiku or kwankwaso, his only interest is his pocket, babangida had used him before and discovered to his amazement that soyinka is full of scruff and squabbles, signifying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Tochi360: 11:26am On Jan 24
Front0lane:

Hahaha you are not informed at all,that's why You think every shameless tribalist who says anything bad about Yoruba is Igbo grin

I get a Tiv shameless tribalist like yourself,him talk se nothing for this life fit make am stop him tribal hate against Yoruba.

Same way wey some tribalist hate Igbo,na so some Tribalist hate Yoruba life no start and finish with the Yoruba vs Igbo wey God destine You to dey do for nairaland na grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 6:24pm On Feb 07
Your wailing just de start, tell this your foolish senseless tale to your Igbo tribesmen who go online insulting other tribes.

Tell them about your TIV tribalist but forget to tell your bigoted soul about Igbo tribalist which constitute over 98% of tribalism on all social media in Nigeria.

Tochi360:

Hahaha you are not informed at all,that's why You think every shameless tribalist who says anything bad about Yoruba is Igbo grin

I get a Tiv shameless tribalist like yourself,him talk se nothing for this life fit make am stop him tribal hate against Yoruba.

Same way wey some tribalist hate Igbo,na so some Tribalist hate Yoruba life no start and finish with the Yoruba vs Igbo wey God destine You to dey do for nairaland na grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by APCNig: 6:28pm On Feb 07
The writer is a useless vagabond writing from the psychiatric hospital.

When Wole Soyinka was fighting the Military where were the useless parents of the writer?

When Wole Soyinka took toy gun to a radio station in Ibadan, held the studio workers hostage, and broadcasted live messages against the government, where were the parents of the vagabond writer?

Wole Soyinka will be 88 years this years, he has fought government after government since his 20s, this generation is useless to expect an 88 years old man to keep fighting for them.

Wole Soyinka is few years away from his grave, let him rest, he has done his bits. If your individual parents did 0.1% of what Wole Soyinka did over the decades, then Nigeria won't be in this current mess. However, while Wole Soyinka was fighting successive governments, your useless parents were busy fuccking and making useless children like local pigs who have now grown up to be nonentities and vagabonds.

Ogun kee all of una useless Mama

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 6:29pm On Feb 07
As your Pandora criminal Peter Obi is who Soyinka should be supporting ba ?!

jude79:

Shut it, no matter the achievement of an individual, if he has no stand and believes in nothing, then his achievement is worthless to the community he belongs.
Soyinka should come out clear and stand with Nigerians and Nigerian youths or equivocally represent himself in the mould of political influencer jobber like ffk, deji adeyanju and Reno omockery, who barks for any criminal establishment that can line their pockets
You can't ask Nigerian youths not to gree for criminal political establishment, then turn around all of a sudden to blame them, when they follow your elderly instructions, as an elder, he led Nigerian youths to enthrone this demonic APC government that converted Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world, he came out in 2018, voicing out his regret for misleading Nigerian youths, he ended by advising youths to take back their country, the youths followed his advise, but we're suprized to see same soyinka attacking them, what kind of discombulated entity does that.
In conclusion soyinka doesn't give a scruple, who governs Nigeria, he doesn't have any problem with a corrupt politician leading the country to Golgotha, whether Tinubu, obi, atiku or kwankwaso, his only interest is his pocket, babangida had used him before and discovered to his amazement that soyinka is full of scruff and squabbles, signifying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 6:33pm On Feb 07
When you have someone in your entire tribe not just your household who can stand in the realm of Soyinka we can talk about who Soyinka is then.

Lastmessenger2:
who is Soyinka? What popular books did he write? He is nothing but a quota system prof. Always talking like a child.imagine calling people a barbarian for voicing out their frustration. Soyinka is truly foolish. 2015 till date has proven that

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by APCNig: 6:34pm On Feb 07
Lastmessenger2:

You cannot know him.

He is not trafficking drugs.

He is not running baby factories.

He is not doing Yahoo Yahoo.

He is not stealing government money.

But, he is Nigeria's first Nobel Laureate. Centuries after his death, his record will still remain unmatched because he is the first.

Now, tell us about your own biological father. No insults, no quarrel. Just let us know whom your father is, and his life achievements.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by Front0lane: 6:35pm On Feb 07
Take your message home to your Igbo father it doesn't belong to me.

Absuchat:

If only you have a father.....I could have loved to bring in the uselex idio t that bore a nuisance like you into the picture, but unfortunately your mama couldn't identify the customer that accidentally released in her stinky pvssy

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by mightyhaze: 6:35pm On Feb 07
Walai The man shock me too....

to the state of unshockability !

Somebody that during his days held up a radio station with guns to demand better govt,turning around now to shame youths only clamouring for better governance

The hypocrisy is legendary
Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by APCNig: 6:48pm On Feb 07
mightyhaze:
Walai The man shock me too....

to the state of unshockability !

Somebody that during his days held up a radio station with guns to demand better govt,turning around now to shame youths only clamouring for better governance

The hypocrisy is legendary

Only those with brains will understand him.

Wole Soyinka will be 88 years this years, he has fought government after government since his 20s, this generation is useless to expect an 88 years old man to keep fighting for them.

If you are still pained over your three consecutive election defeats, then you will be pained for long, because we will humiliate you in 2027 again. And would you blame Wole Soyinka for your woes again? You have no shame to be blaming an 88 years old man for your Failure in Life

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reminded Of His Stance Against APC And PDP by KillahPriest: 6:52pm On Feb 07
Wole Soyinka is like that irresponsible father who praises to high heavens the child giving him money without asking the source while he hates the child who doesn't give him as much or anything but is honest

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reply To Reno: Peter Obi Didn't Build A School From Scratch / Can Goodluck Jonathan Lead This Naija? / Where Is Africa(Nigeria) Going Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.