Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash (27136 Views)

Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Speed Darlington’s Brother Involved In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by zebszebs: 9:15am On Jan 23
"The Honda car she travelled *on* was fatally damaged but she along with her brother escaped unhurt."

fatally
adverb
with death as a result.
"21,000 soldiers died or were fatally wounded"

Mr Alex Reports aka StoriesUpdate, can you please explain to us how a car can be fatally damaged? And how can you travel *on* a car?

Stay in school kids, it is not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Zeebuy: 9:29am On Jan 23
LaIabobo:
Wtf is fatally damaged??

I was about to ask same question
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Dougad: 9:53am On Jan 23
Run straight to hospital for checkup.

Woman in my area fell in gutter last week, three days later, a part of her belly started swelling, ran to the hospital and died on arriva l on a Saturday morning.

This year is insane sha.
Four people for my area don die this month, starting from the very first of the month.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by finallybusy: 11:01am On Jan 23
Luck shone on her. Eye witnesses said the car tumbled. Let her sin no more. Buy brand new cars while at it.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by stanisbaratheon: 1:37pm On Jan 23
You people should mind the way you use fatal and ghastly.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by MrCork: 12:11pm On Jan 24
sweerychick:
Obviously ghastly is overated

Sweet hat. I beeento London & I have moiney...gimme yor nomba quick please? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.