Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

How A Business Idea With 50,000NGN Capital Made Me 6 Figures In 90 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Business Idea With 50,000NGN Capital Made Me 6 Figures In 90 Days (121 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Business Idea With 50,000NGN Capital Made Me 6 Figures In 90 Days by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:14am On Jan 23
I Had Just Received A Credit Alert For December (Year 2022) Bonus Stipend From My Organization I Worked As An IT Student.

It Was 100,000NGN Making My account Balance Accumulate To 110,000 NGN...

This Was the First Time This Kind Of Money Entered My Account.

After all I was A Student and Seeing this Kind Of Money Happened For My Yr 1 school fees and Clearance And Then I Began To think How Do I Get to Have this Kind of alert Coming By ?, How Do I Not Get to This Money Only Land In For Bills Only .

I Knew Should Anything Happen to that Money Without tangible Results I will be Broke Again.

Then While Scrolling On Facebook early February 2023 I Saw a Video, That Talked about Starting A Business Online By Selling Digital Products.

At First I was Scared I mean, these Days the Rate Of Fraud Online Has Tripled, Not My Fault I don't Want To Be a Victim. But I kept On Seeing that Ads For Weeks, Until I Decided To Give It In.

Then Something Tremendous Happened.

I Was Introduced to a Business Model, Where I Can Create Digital Products from Scratch, Using Chatgpt and Selling Them Online, these Digital Products exists as Ebooks, Courses, Videos, Softwares.

And I Was Like For Real, Who The Hell still buy Ebooks till now.

Well I tried, Went To Chat GPt And Wrote An Ebook On Ulcer Treatment Titled The 14 Days Ulcer Hack

Ran Ads On Facebook, put On a Budget Of 50,000NGN and Then This Happened.

Believe Me Dear, this Ebook Sold Over 422+ Copies In 3 Months at a Rate Of 5,000 NGN Per Copy.

That Was a Whooping 2Million+ in 3 Months.

So This How You Can Start Of This Business, Even if You're a Newbie, Zero Knowledge On anything Marketing, Blahblah Big Grammer people Think You Need to Get Started

Step 1[/b]Go On Google Search, On topics That People Search For Daily

[b]Step 2
Take the Most Searched Topic and Make a Digital Real Estate from there.

Step 3 Send Traffic From Large Sources to Your Real Estate Website and Make Sales.

Or You Can Take a Shorter Route and Join My Live Webinar Today And In 45 Minutes I Can Teach How You can Set this Up in 30 Minutes and then See Results In 2 weeks Or Less....

If these Sounds as A Good Opportunity For You, Show Your Interest In the Comments and I will Send You the Link to Join..

Have a Wonderful Day Ahead.
Re: How A Business Idea With 50,000NGN Capital Made Me 6 Figures In 90 Days by Autosxtra101: 1:01pm On Jan 25
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Airtel #210/gb - Cheap Data & Airtime: Pulseflow / Be Sure You Know Who Lives In Your House! / Tiger Generator 100k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.