Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike (9949 Views)

Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / You Are Politically Unstable: Secondus Blasts Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by MrSundry: 10:49am On Jan 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o68aL_Lnz9E

Insecurity: Some of the kidnappings incidents are politically instigated — FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, declares

The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike during the monthly media briefly said most of the insecurity issues around the FCT are politically instigated. He stressed the need for citizens to support the government in the drive towards creating a safe environment for all.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by atiku4President(m): 10:53am On Jan 23
Okay nah. Don't rise up to the challenge. Dey there dey play. Is there anything in Nigeria that's not politically motivated. Supporting. Even Tinubu while in PDP is politically motivated.
Fight those criminals or resign. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Creamypie(m): 10:58am On Jan 23
See this one.what about The political upheavals u caused in p.h? against fubara?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Bestbrain123(m): 11:00am On Jan 23
I have no doubt what so ever .. I use the ENDSARS to learn something about this country.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by MissJ0(f): 11:01am On Jan 23
We know

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Nwaezeudo: 11:13am On Jan 23
We all know it's political because they're angry a Southerner is the FCT minister but this Ikwerre drunkard should sit down in Abuja and do his work for once not chasing Sim from pilar to post in Rivers state.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by BLXCKMASS: 11:13am On Jan 23
The fact that they can't track kidnappers and bandits phone calls despite having details through SIM registration, NIN and BVN should tell you that those criminals are working for a selected few in govt. Their major issue is that a southerner is now at the helm of power in FCT.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Yankiss(m): 11:13am On Jan 23
Please, let's not have scared cows. Let all linked to terrorism and kidnapping be dealt with severely. Death by hanging or other forms of public execution is not bad. The pain of victims is hard to bear!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by thesicilian: 11:13am On Jan 23
This guy is really slow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by eepeepook: 11:13am On Jan 23
Abuja don enter one-chance with this eternal victim.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by willi926(m): 11:13am On Jan 23
Yes
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by ProudNigerian01: 11:14am On Jan 23
Instigated by who? Call out their names let us know who is sabotaging us because of politics.

The same thing they said about boko Haram and till today we don't know those behind it.

Sidenote:

Remember to pray for those around you. As children of God, we are expected to intercede for those in our circle of influence from our family members, to friends, and even our enemies.

Ezek.22.30 - So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.

Intercessory prayers is a powerful tool used by God to heal, deliver those around us.

Isa.59.16 - He saw that there was no man, And wondered that there was no intercessor; Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; And His own righteousness, it sustained Him.

Say a word of prayer for that friend or anyone, you know is going through a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by jmoore(m): 11:14am On Jan 23
Kai kai minister. Instigate the solutions na

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Fiscus105(m): 11:14am On Jan 23
When u urself talk too much

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by salbis(m): 11:14am On Jan 23
The power dey una hands now, make una use am curb the politically instigated insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Seunpapa65: 11:14am On Jan 23
Chop I chop government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by YoungLionken(m): 11:15am On Jan 23
Very true, the northerners always think they own Nigeria. Because they want Wike out by all means undecided..

They frustrated GEJ, they're doing the same to BAT now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by HateBigots: 11:15am On Jan 23
Confession time
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by money121(m): 11:15am On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by BobbieZion(m): 11:16am On Jan 23
Story.

I remember when BAT and PMB where Helter skelter instigating against GEJ government just beacuse he was a Christian.

What goes around comes around.
Don't expect to squeeze mangoes and get lemonade.
Revenge is a dish best served cold(I mean icy).

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Isobug: 11:16am On Jan 23
U don come.... greedy human being. Self centered politician like you

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Antoeni(m): 11:16am On Jan 23
By The Asiwaju of Insecurity

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:17am On Jan 23
My oga
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Reelmii: 11:21am On Jan 23
grin..like say himself no get him own cabal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by papiwyte(m): 11:21am On Jan 23
We know the game they are trying play....

TINUBU 2027

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by DMerciful(m): 11:22am On Jan 23
By politicians like you Wike.

They never ever mention name of sponsors. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jan 23
Bestbrain123:
I have no doubt what so ever .. I use the ENDSARS to learn something about this country.

how was ENDSARS politically motivated?

how is kidnappings that have been going on politically motivated?

if kidnappings are politically motivated, what is difficult in identifying those motivating it?

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:24am On Jan 23
Truth but are they ghost?
D kidnappers are poor people venting their anger on innocent citizens with the help of the people at d top.....
Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Chicagograduate(m): 11:26am On Jan 23
Under Buhari there were kidnappings in abuja.Was that political too?
You left your place of assignment and want to be a godfather in Rivers State.
Wike,you are not concentrating on your duty which is punishable by law

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike by Benjaminy: 11:27am On Jan 23
Bestbrain123:

Best brain with no brain

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman / Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.