Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa (12854 Views)

See What Zambian Pastor Said About Prophet TB Joshua Will Shock You / Nigeria Gospel Ministers And Their Wife / Nigeria Gospel Radio Debuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
Floxyluv:

[color=#000099] I smell a rat. @op i dont get your purpose of posting this thread, please enlighten me

The purpose of posting this thread is to expose the garbage that passes for the true gospel in Nigeria.

You and many others have been hoodwinked into swallowing the poison of a gospel that does not have Christ in it , most of what you hear is about self-improvement, how to make loads of cash and increase one's status in society, how to get a wife or husband, how to pass exams etc. It's all nonsense.

is it only Nigeria pastors that preach about prosperity?

Nope, but Nigerians have imported this junk from the US , refined it into an African version and exported to unsuspecting African countries

If the money for the church activities are not raised by the members, then who will raise it?

You make me laugh. What activities are you referring to ?

You mean club meetings and parties , gospel music conferences , sporting events, buying jets and building bigger buildings. What about the widows, orphans and the poor.  SMH

You are just a 'racist'

lol,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And please tell me, is Nigeria more corrupt than U.K, Japan, U.S.A etc.

Nigeria is corrupt , that is all I have to say

It is as clear as crystal that you are not just stu.pid, but also foolish

You are a very good example of a Christian.

Thank You.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by adebanjok(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
God be with us. One of these rubish which is so common is bad dressing by ladies and leaving their heads uncovered this is an abomination.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by thehomer: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
frosbel:

My goodness thehomer, you of all people.   grin

What does the below mean, please tell me :

In this blog I have avoided naming names. This is because the consultation I have just come from did not name names. However, all I can say is, “If the hat fits you, put it on!

It means the man is just a joker.
Is he saying he cannot identify these pastors with the information he was given or is he simply parroting what he heard at this mysterious conference? Doesn't he have any ideas of his own or is he unable to put two and two together? If he is really interested in passing across this serious warning, then he could either ask the organizers of the claimed conference or do some digging to give us good and accurate information.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Limaoscar: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mr , I have no time for illogical arguements, if you are happy without God, good luck.

See you on the other side of our existence

@Plaetton,

Just incase you missed it because of the grace with which my brother Frosbel said it

YOU'LL PROBABLY BE IN HELL WEEPING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IF YOU DON'T REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW.plain truth!!!!
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by plaetton: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
Limaoscar:

@Plaetton,

Just incase you missed it because of the grace with which my brother Frosbel said it

YOU'LL PROBABLY BE IN HELL WEEPING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IF YOU DON'T REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW.plain truth!!!!

smiley wink cheesy grin
Ha ha ha . what else is new?

And pls sir, why would I be in hell? What am going to regret?
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by mikron(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
The pastor said it as it is. or is it not true? 80% of our pastors re crooks pure and simple
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by mikron(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
One such anointed one in Zambia changed wives three times through divorce in less than six months and still remains the apostle of his church. To be fair, this man is a Zambian, but he has imbibed this personal-to-holder phenomenon from Nigeria. There must be accountability from everyone in the church—including the church pastor.
pls why is is that majority of wrong doings from other nationalies of african dissent are always blamed on nigeria.? he said the above pastor is from his country zambia but borrowed his dubious lifestyle from nigeria. why?
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
@f
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Kay1kay1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ mikron

One such anointed one in Zambia changed wives three times through divorce in less than six months and still remains the apostle of his church. To be fair, this man is a Zambian, but he has imbibed this personal-to-holder phenomenon from Nigeria. There must be accountability from everyone in the church—including the church pastor.
pls why is is that majority of wrong doings from other nationalies  of african dissent are always blamed on nigeria.? he said the above pastor is from his country zambia but borrowed his dubious lifestyle from nigeria. why?

Posted by: mikron

The pastor said it as it is. or is it not true? 80% of our pastors re crooks pure and simple.

You have partly answered your question. I'd continue. When outside there, especially in Conrad's shoes, you cannot help but point out these facts:

(1) Many nationals -Zambians inclusive- out there derive (good or bad) inspiration from Nigerians.

(2) When you see an inspiration mushroom into self-aggrandisement  especially in the name of a faith, (not politics again), what do you do?

He knows what he's talking about. He never mentioned Ghana, etc exporting the culture.

@ frosbel

Thanks for bringing up this thread.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by kinisoo1: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
to god be the glory ;d
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by gogodaye(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2011
Well said. These acts are what makes one sad being identified as a Nigerian. What do you expect when all the respective stratas of government take advantage and practice fraud on those they govern. It has become ingrained on all Nigerians to do likewise. Its really sad. Watch out for the rabid defense of my country men, feigning patrotism and protecting our motherland.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
thanks for liking this someone.

A reminder to all , please read and God bless.
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by Rossikk(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Zambian Pastor: ''This explains why, although Nigeria is packed with such mega-churches (and is now exporting them across the continent), it is still the most corrupt nation on the continent.''

Err.. actually, Mr Dumb and Stu.pid Zambian goat pastor, she is NOT.

The following African countries are rated worse than Nigeria by the Transparency International Global Corruption Index:

Somalia, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, Burundi, Libya, DR Congo, Chad, Angola, Guinea, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Cote-Divoire, Congo Republic, Central African Republic, Uganda, Togo.

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2011/results/
Re: Zambian Pastor laments about Nigeria Gospel Junk exported all over Africa by tpiar: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kay1kay1:

You have partly answered your question. I'd continue. When outside there, especially in Conrad's shoes, you cannot help but point out these facts:

(1) Many nationals -Zambians inclusive- out there derive (good or bad) inspiration from Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY / Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / This Infallibility Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.