Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos (1035 Views)

CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / PIA: Military Talks Tough As Niger Delta Youths Threaten Fresh Hostilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by BobbieZion(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23
technicallyrich:

Because it benefits you,and you see nothing wrong with it.
Imagine gej or obi saying all the oil companies,nnpc or anything cash relocatated to ss/se.
Afonjas are the worstt set of Africans I have seen.
Never see such humans before

When I tell people that they are the most Clannish and tribalistic people on earth, they will say I a tribalist. They always feel they are smart
I like the way the same people that they are tag-team with are giving them hot.
They want to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by kettykin: 4:17pm On Jan 23
Abuja is the federal capital, all government agencies should be stationed in Abuja, Lagos is no longer the federal capital

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by Saao(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23
Protest is haram in Islam abi na only under northern president?
Re: Arewa Youths Threaten Protest Over CBN, FAAN Relocation To Lagos by GO0dharddick: 5:43pm On Jan 23
opamoses1:

No one is battling anybody. VP Shettima is from the North.

Why are the westerners greatly afraid of the North?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'enough Wotowoto; Ipob's Simon Ekpa Replies DHQ / We Have Kept Our Promise, Wike Says As He Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In FCT / What Did Peter Obi Contribute To Democracy In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.