Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium (2061 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab / Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Glimpsetv: 11:06am On Jan 23
A hijab-wearing lady was filmed dancing enthusiastically at the stadium. The lady, seemingly lost in the background music, was unconcerned with the heavy crowd and movement of people. She joyfully twerked to the music, not caring about the presence and movement of people within the stadium. This has got people talking and wondering how a hijab-adorned lady could be so confident dancing in such a public place without giving a damn about anything.

Do you think this is something else, or is she just confident and enjoys dancing a lot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyt58vLMGcs

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:39am On Jan 23
That's abaya NOT Hijab

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by azadus18: 11:42am On Jan 23
Bakasi penisu****

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Glimpsetv: 12:51pm On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:
That's abaya NOT Hijab

Oh, really?
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by ShoeGetSize: 1:12pm On Jan 23
The Hijab is the head covering. She's wearing a Hijab because her head is covered

NeoWanZaeed:
That's abaya NOT Hijab

Glimpsetv:

Oh, really?

6 Likes

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Pepperdemisback: 2:18pm On Jan 23
Why snap her face? That's an invasion of privacy.
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by whippersnapper(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23
ikebé wey super

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by eazzzy1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23
Waiting for the ‘haram’ commenters.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23
ShoeGetSize:
The Hijab is the head covering. She's wearing a Hijab because her head is covered

According to who? Who told you covering head means Hijab?
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Zonefree(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23
That asss is amazing.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by ShoeGetSize: 6:05pm On Jan 23
I typically don't respond to pointless stupidity but I'll humour you this once.

NeoWanZaeed:

According to who? Who told you covering head means Hijab?
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by whippersnapper(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:
That asss is amazing.
i swear that nyash is nyashing. I fit sell all my properties just for a quickie
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23
ShoeGetSize:
I typically don't respond to pointless stupidity but I'll humour you this once.

In 21st century. You are defending ignorance. It's shown you are a kid
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by KingEarnest(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23
What a big bunda!
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Danzakidakura(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23
azadus18:
Bakasi penisu****
@bakasi penisula not peninsula 🤪🤪
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by APOPTOSIS: 12:17am On Jan 24
This one carry Shopping Complex for back oooo
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Rexymania(m): 6:38am On Jan 24
Good for her
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by PinkNature: 7:10am On Jan 24
APOPTOSIS:
This one carry Shopping Complex for back oooo

What a description. cheesy
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by hammer567: 9:15am On Jan 24
DID ISLAM ASK HER NOT TO DANCE?

U BLOODY PERVERTS, TRANSFERING YOUR CORUPTION TO BLAME THE LADY DANCE.

EVEN IF SHE WAKA PASS, UNA GO LOOK HER YANSH NO MATTER WHAT, WHETHER NA ONLY STAND OR SHE SIT.

START TELLING YOURSELF THE TRUTH, YOUR PENIS CONTROL YOU BRAIN.
Re: A Lady In Hijab Filmed Dancing Enthusiastically At The Stadium by Glimpsetv: 2:17pm On Jan 24
Rexymania:
Good for her

Right?

(1) (Reply)

Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? / Lance Bass Is Gay! / Funke Akindele's New Look: Unusual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.