Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning (9152 Views)

6 Things You Need To Know Before Returning Your Old Naira Notes To CBN / I Offer Witchcraft Love Spells | Return Lost Love Spells In Uganda +256700968783 / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Urgent1Million: 6:03pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
Listen the LORD works in mysterious ways and one of the ways he tries to bless you is by making one person lose their money ( some form of punishment) and then he would make you find it.

However you finding can be a test and a blessing. If it’s just a bag with money in it and nothing else then it’s a blessing. But if someone’s particulars and address and phone number is in it then it is a test. However you are not expected to be a thief and neither are you expected to be stupid either. There are many greedy people in this world who you will find say for example their 10 million Naira and when you return it they will only give you 1000 Naira as reward.

So do not be stupid. What you do is this, you call the person, hypothetically speaking let’s say it’s 100 million Naira, you call the person and say listen I found your money and I can either disappear now and you end up with zero, or you can let me have 20 million as reward and I will drop 80 million. Think about what you will like to do and I will call back. Of course unless it’s a mad person, he would rather have 80 million than zero and he has no choice but to agree. This way you negotiated yourself a nice blessing out of the money you found. No karma and no spiritual repercussions.

But make sure when you want to drop the money off after you have removed your 20 million, you don’t meet the guy in person . Agree for a place for him to pick it up. Say an upscale gyms locker room and tell him the exact time to come and where to get the key of the locker then you hide somewhere and watch to make sure he comes pick up his money.
That's not how to go about it.
Just call the person. Tell them you found their money and you're on your way to the bank to deposit the money into your bank account. You just remembered that they'll deduct #50 for stamp duty and the money won't be complete again. Send them your account number and ask them to send the #50 to your account.
If it's really a blessing from God, the person will send the #50 and you can then enjoy your money in peace.
You have no idea how much peace there is in prison. The food is even free. You won't need to pay rent or light or water bills.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Phabulous4(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23
You didn't loose anything by giving back what doesn't belong to you though.

Rather you gain at self gratification
sukkot:
Listen the LORD works in mysterious ways and one of the ways he tries to bless you is by making one person lose their money ( some form of punishment) and then he would make you find it.

However you finding can be a test and a blessing. If it’s just a bag with money in it and nothing else then it’s a blessing. But if someone’s particulars and address and phone number is in it then it is a test. However you are not expected to be a thief and neither are you expected to be stupid either. There are many greedy people in this world who you will find say for example their 10 million Naira and when you return it they will only give you 1000 Naira as reward.

So do not be stupid. What you do is this, you call the person, hypothetically speaking let’s say it’s 100 million Naira, you call the person and say listen I found your money and I can either disappear now and you end up with zero, or you can let me have 20 million as reward and I will drop 80 million. Think about what you will like to do and I will call back. Of course unless it’s a mad person, he would rather have 80 million than zero and he has no choice but to agree. This way you negotiated yourself a nice blessing out of the money you found. No karma and no spiritual repercussions.

But make sure when you want to drop the money off after you have removed your 20 million, you don’t meet the guy in person . Agree for a place for him to pick it up. Say an upscale gyms locker room and tell him the exact time to come and where to get the key of the locker then you hide somewhere and watch to make sure he comes pick up his money.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by meedoLock(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23
Lol..... Honestly frnd, you don't need to negotiate it if you indeed desire to play gentle man and return the lost money. What will be will be either way. I blve the right thing to do is to willingly dispossess yourself of such money to clear your conscience, if the owner find it worthy to reward you with some of it, it should should be out of free will.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Ubanz: 7:41pm On Jan 23
It may even be palliative money.

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Qatar2022: 7:50pm On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:

Poverty in you is way way beyond revival.

Why would you expect someone to give you money because you found and returned his lost property?

Do you know if that 100mil is aimed at paying debt or whatever? You think all money is money one can just dash out money from like that abi?

Stop expecting people to pay you because you show kindness.

That's a lowlife expectation.
Stop displaying your stupidity everywhere you go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by AngelicBeing: 7:55pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
just wild. Too many righteous people in this country from the responses but yet the country is rife with corruption. It’s not adding up 👀😄
Religious but not Righteous , we have so many Pharisees>> far to see and many Saduccees >> sad to see, church goers but not Righteous cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by faithfull18(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
kindness in Nigeria ? Haaaaa I laugh in Swahili. The kind act is me trying to return your lost money but negotiate my reward . The unkind act would be to disappear with the whole 100 million. Stop talking like an irrational madman
Now, switch places. I hope you can apply this when you are the one who lost money.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by PrettyIfy7: 8:29pm On Jan 23
Well I'm not surprised.
You're an APC supporter. SMH
Always having evil mindset and supporting evil
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 8:32pm On Jan 23
faithfull18:

Now, switch places. I hope you can apply this when you are the one who lost money.
I already addressed this. Lost money is lost money. It’s a privilege and a blessing to have it returned and not an entitlement. So I would be happy to part with 20 million. Having 80 million is better than having zero. I could have been unlucky to have someone take it and disappear and I have zero. I don’t understand why you people don’t get it. You feel like you are entitled to get your money back. Listen all the fakers in this chat and 99 .99999999 percent of the population would totally disappear with the 100 million. You have zero. So where is the entitlement when you have zero ? But if someone offers to take 20 million finders fee you all of a sudden find your entitlement. Just be happy to reward righteousness so that people are motivated to be righteous. It’s because of all this stinginess is why people disappear with the whole thing. Knowing you will give me 200 Naira and a handshake for finding your 100 million

2 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 8:37pm On Jan 23
PrettyIfy7:
Well I'm not surprised.
You're an APC supporter. SMH
Always having evil mindset and supporting evil
yeah while your Peter obi has collected all your donations and chop and clean mouth. That man is more corrupt than tinubu and atiku combined because at least tinubu will try to create wealth while chopping. Peter obi will chop and not create wealth so there will be heavy stagnation like experienced by ndi anambra for 8 years 👀🤣

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23
🥵
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23
cenaman:
I return a bag that contain $7200 together international passport and some important items, the lady gave me $20 as a reward i politely reject it.

$20? That’s insane. Lol

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by MrFly(m): 5:10am On Jan 24
U are not smart at all
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Rolings: 5:21am On Jan 24
sukkot:

WAKE UP
ITS MORNING ALREADY
ITS ONLY IN DREAMS THAT YOU "PICK" 100M
except you mean say you steal am....you won't pick up 100m on the road bro. You lucky if you pick 1k these rough time people no dey lost money again o

So what if you pick 1k ....will you go through that stress just to return 500naira.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Solofresh2: 8:44am On Jan 24
sukkot:
yeah while your Peter obi has collected all your donations and chop and clean mouth. That man is more corrupt than tinubu and atiku combined because at least tinubu will try to create wealth while chopping. Peter obi will chop and not create wealth so there will be heavy stagnation like experienced by ndi anambra for 8 years 👀🤣
grin grin you ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Jan 24
sukkot:
Hian, savages everywhere, l will ban this account for 7777 trillion years and send you back to UY SCUTI and from there to planet Jupiter for another 7777 trillion years shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by BluelightHotel: 10:59am On Jan 24
Where do people find such amount of money laying around please?

Asking for a friend 🤣🤣
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 3:25pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
Hian, savages everywhere, l will ban this account for 7777 trillion years and send you back to UY SCUTI and from there to planet Jupiter for another 7777 trillion years shocked

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 3:27pm On Jan 24
Solofresh2:
grin grin you ehn
lol

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Jan 24
[quote author=sukkot post=128104560][/quote] smiley

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 4:58pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
smiley
hehe nuclear power laughter 🤣

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by AngelicBeing: 5:02pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
hehe nuclear power laughter 🤣
l am the sole patent holder of all my gifs, all brought from my current residence, Planet Mars, l will be living in planet Mars for the next 700 billion years with trillions of Angelic forces and from here , we shall flog shege from criminals and thieves in Nigeria shocked

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by delishpot: 8:21pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
oh am only hiding because I know Nigerians can be irrational and emotional 🤣

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Psoul(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25
NeoWanZaeed:

Poverty in you is way way beyond revival.

Why would you expect someone to give you money because you found and returned his lost property?

Do you know if that 100mil is aimed at paying debt or whatever? You think all money is money one can just dash out money from like that abi?

Stop expecting people to pay you because you show kindness.

That's a lowlife expectation.

That guy is talking like someone who has bn into kidnapping or similar crime.

He better go and find job for himself instead of dreaming about whose lost money he will find, make fortune from the cut he will demand for.
A very poor man with deadly poverty brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Psoul(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25
sukkot:
listen, if you are doing very well and you find money, by all means return it back. But if your akant is red and you find 100 million you better negotiate your reward or you are a simp

Poverty don barb dis one hair.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Psoul(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25
eazzzy1:
When you get caught, they will treat you like you stole the entire money anyways. The money isn’t yours, so even if they don’t give you anything as reward it shouldn’t bother you. You kidnap someone’s money and you are asking for ransom.

What I will do? If there’s a chance I could get caught, I will return the money. If I’m sure I won’t get caught, I will leave the money somewhere for an extended period of time. If nobody reaches out after 2 years then it’s mine.

Easy said than done.
Abeg, how old are you.

You mean that as poor as you poor reach, you'll keep 100milla somewhere for 2yrs waiting to see if anyone will come for it.

I tell you, you'll start spending the money the next 10mins you found it.

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by SuheylaAfra(f): 5:00am On Jan 27
NeoWanZaeed:
That's poverty speaking in you

Lol
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by grandstar(m): 2:53am On Jan 28
sukkot
God won't make you lose your purse to punish you (Read James 1:13-14).

When returning money, never demand a cut. If you're to request is your transport fare if you don't have one.

The best cut will come from God one way or the other. He won't forget you.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by grandstar(m): 2:56am On Jan 28
sukkot:
well listen, it’s either you end up with eighty million or zero. Can you pay your debt with zero ? Think like a human for once in your life and stop being emotional

A hit man and eternal destruction can not be divorcesd. Choose your destiny wisely (1 Timothy 6:9-10)
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by grandstar(m): 3:00am On Jan 28
NeoWanZaeed:

You are the irrational one here.. . on top another man's money.. perhaps you are a kid. You don't know how difficult it is to earn money, talkless of stealing another man's money

and the funniest part is..no matter how wealthy you are, this poverty mentality won't leave you.

That's why I dey fear make person see plenty money on me. Imagine one bringing out 40,009 from your pocket in front of someone? They may jump to conclusion that money plenty not considering what that money may be budgeted for. Their eye go open like OP grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 7:09am On Jan 28
grandstar:
sukkot
God won't make you lose your purse to punish you (Read James 1:13-14).

When returning money, never demand a cut. If you're to request is your transport fare if you don't have one.

The best cut will come from God one way or the other. He won't forget you.
that part of the scripture that says DO NOT BE OVER-RIGHTEOUS, WHY DESTROY THYSELF is for you. Being overighteous does not get you extra cool points. Be as cunny as serpents but as righteous as the dove

Negotiating your finders fee is being as cunny as the serpent and as righteous As the dove . You are not stealing. You are being righteous but not over-righteous and so being as righteous as the dove but cunny like serpents

How do you think God blesses you ? You think he comes down from heaven to physically hand you money ? It’s through ways like this is how he blesses you and he expects you to play your part, which is negotiating your finders fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Solofresh2: 8:24am On Jan 28
sukkot:
that part of the scripture that says DO NOT BE OVER-RIGHTEOUS, WHY DESTROY THYSELF is for you. Being overighteous does not get you extra cool points. Be as cunny as serpents but as righteous as the dove

Negotiating your finders fee is being as cunny as the serpent and as righteous As the dove . You are not stealing. You are being righteous but not over-righteous and so being as righteous as the dove but cunny like serpents

How do you think God blesses you ? You think he comes down from heaven to physically hand you money ? It’s through ways like this is how he blesses you and he expects you to play your part, which is negotiating your finders fee
Good point there. As long as you did not steal the money,you are good to go.If we all want to be forming overly righteous then we shouldn't be born on earth at all.Even billionaires play business games. It is called business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? / Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / Nairaland Awards For 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.