Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park (415 Views)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Wike Minister Flags Off Construction Of 5 Km Roads In Each FCT Area Council / Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by spagettiluv: 11:39am On Jan 23
An update on a new project – the reconstruction of the 8.5 km Mile 110-Ring Road Mobil-Challenge Car Park. The Oyo State Executive Council on Tuesday, 5 December 2023 approved the award of the reconstruction of 12 roads (10 in Lot 1 and 2 in Lot 2) with a total of 84.75 km in Ibadan. The 8.5 km Mile 110-Ring Road Mobil-Challenge Car Park dualisation project is part of Lot 1 of 10 roads awarded for reconstruction to Kopek Construction Ltd at N24.8bn. All 10 road reconstruction projects are to be completed within 12 months.

As stated by Governor Seyi Makinde, the Oyo State Government is prioritising the repair of feeder roads in Oyo State under Omituntun 2.0; having successfully connected all five zones in the State through major road reconstruction and rehabilitation projects.

https:///feedbackoysg/status/1749734606356537492?s=46

Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by spagettiluv: 11:40am On Jan 23
More

Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by spagettiluv: 11:42am On Jan 23
More photos

Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by MissJ0(f): 11:52am On Jan 23
Wow

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by Paraman: 12:04pm On Jan 23
Look at the unknown construction companies the project is awarded to. Well, I hope they will start and finish the project and also do a good job within 12 month
Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by gafsal: 12:12pm On Jan 23
Please can you or anyone tell me what happened to the road until now they started spoiling or digging the road in the name of reconstruction? Absolutely nothing happened to the road while we have roads that needed urgent attentions expecially the rural roads where foods are coming from..... I don't have any problem with Eng seyi makinde but this ring-road is a complete waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of The 8.5 Km Mile 110-ring Road Mobil-challenge Car Park by DwanAy2021: 9:31pm On Jan 27
Are you aware of how bad the ring road axis is whenever there's rainfall??....I doubt
gafsal:
Please can you or anyone tell me what happened to the road until now they started spoiling or digging the road in the name of reconstruction? Absolutely nothing happened to the road while we have roads that needed urgent attentions expecially the rural roads where foods are coming from..... I don't have any problem with Eng seyi makinde but this ring-road is a complete waste of resources.

(1) (Reply)

FG And Cement Producers Agree To Set Cement Prices At N7000 To N8000 / Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. / Gen. Obasanjo Is So Fit! Recent Visit To Gov. Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.