Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? (276 Views)

Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State / RSHA Crisis: Fabara Should Act Immediately / The Coward Of Bourdillion Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by Validated: 12:55pm On Jan 23
Gov Sim Fabara and GEJ are two leaders that one needs to study. They both have power, but turn out powerless.
As a governor who wield enormous power to become a lame duck before common house of Assembly, you would wonder the level of cowardice such a person has. That is the same level of cowardice that GEJ exhibited as a sitting president. It is never heard of in Africa that a sitting president would cowardly abdicate office due to common threats from bloody civilians when the Armed Forces are at your beck and call. GEJ beat that record

Imagine a governor going ahead to withdraw cases against defected assembly men, who themselves have a subsisting case against you. Is that not madness? That was how GEJ personally threw away his presidency and is now blaming Obama. Did Obama not see Paul Biya in Cameroun or Mugabi then in Zimbabwe?

Those are both "Cowards of the County".

2 Likes

Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by Meagainstthem: 1:03pm On Jan 23
I don't understand fubara also, why picking a fight you know you will later quit.

1 Like

Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by Soulsymbol99: 1:34pm On Jan 23
As governor get power presido own pass am cuz tinubu seem to be wit Wike. If I be fubara I 4 see as I fit take enter Femi grin but Wike seem to hv him in the bag already. But this is politics, promise am 2months rivers allocation d man go bend grin
Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by Melagros(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23
COMRADES
I know you are pained but let me tell you this truth; Fubara fall hand finish. I'm more pained than you
Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by SenatorCharles1: 1:52pm On Jan 23
SIM picked a wrong fight. Anyone conversant with the art of war should understand that Fubara would be completely uprooted to serve as a deterent to any other person among their clique who chooses to rebel or have a dissenting voice.
Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by Bmaster(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23
So what will become of Tinubu's integrity if fubara is Removed from office ?

Ladies and gents,are we now gonna assume that our 'able' president 'fail' to keep his words

And par adventure there is possible eruption of chaos in Rivers,
Is it not safe to say that the presidency failed in the peace-making mission ?
Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by nazicartel(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23
Call Femi and threaten thunderstorms. Nothing will happen, he will call Wike to order
Re: Fabara: GEJ 2.0 Or Another Coward Of The County? by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23
Nigeria is different. The military is dominated by northerners who were also sponsoring the bokoharam terrorism just to remove him.

The SW joined the North in calling for his removal, so, his support was basically from SS and SE. Out of six zones, why insist on ruling because you have the support of two zones?

Its extremely difficult to lead a people who clearly say they don't want you. Why do you want him to die because of Nigerians that wants suffering? Look at what he said, have they not come to pass?
Validated:
Gov Sim Fabara and GEJ are two leaders that one needs to study. They both have power, but turn out powerless.
As a governor who wield enormous power to become a lame duck before common house of Assembly, you would wonder the level of cowardice such a person has. That is the same level of cowardice that GEJ exhibited as a sitting president. It is never heard of in Africa that a sitting president would cowardly abdicate office due to common threats from bloody civilians when the Armed Forces are at your beck and call. GEJ beat that record

Imagine a governor going ahead to withdraw cases against defected assembly men, who themselves have a subsisting case against you. Is that not madness? That was how GEJ personally threw away his presidency and is now blaming Obama. Did Obama not see Paul Biya in Cameroun or Mugabi then in Zimbabwe?

Those are both "Cowards of the County".

(1) (Reply)

Under Pressure, Nigeria Govt Holds Urgent Meetings Over Living Costs / APC Lukman Slams Tinubu Says, You Asked For Nigerians' Votes, Respond To Them / Obi Miles Ahead Of Tinubu: Check Obi's Subsidy Removal Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.