Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo (253 Views)

NIN Enrollment Center: How To Become An Agent / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by Siberia01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23
There is a lot of irregularities going on in the approved NIMC enrollment center in Uyo, The Akwa Ibom state capital.
Enrollment forms which are supposed to be free are being sold for N1000.
Visiting the Federal secretariat along Abak road, I saw
Students, elderly people sitting on the floor, waiting to be captured. Some have spent 1 month paying transport everyday to no avail.
Some complain of NiMC officials asking for Bribes up to N10,000 to enable them do their Bio data capture faster.
What is going on in this country?
The supposed smarter ones pay or have someone on seat to get enrolled.

Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by GO0dharddick: 1:19pm On Jan 23
Op, Are you new in Nigeria?

This is normal in Nigeria. Corruption has taken over the country and Sadly nothing will be done about it.

Only if Nigeria was working like China, Japan and North Korea where corrupt politicians are killed instantly live on national TV by now sanity would have gradually return to Nigeria
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by money121(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23
Too bad
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by MadamExcellency: 1:22pm On Jan 23
Why can't they go to Glo and MTN offices or Banks to do it for free? I did mine in the Bank without paying a kobo. My children did theirs at the Globacom office. It is free. One week waiting period and you collect the printouts
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by Siberia01(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23
MadamExcellency:
Why can't they go to Glo and MTN offices or Banks to do it for free? I did mine in the Bank without paying a kobo. My children did theirs at the Globacom office. It is free. One week waiting period and you collect the printouts

Agents such as Airtel , MTN and banks are not allowed register anymore
So I heard
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by Siberia01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:
Op, Are you new in Nigeria?

This is normal in Nigeria. Corruption has taken over the country and Sadly nothing will be done about it.

Only if Nigeria was working like China, Japan and North Korea where corrupt politicians are killed instantly live on national TV by now sanity would have gradually return to Nigeria
cry
This corruption will kill us all
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by Melagros(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23
COMRADES
The corruption is not peculiar to nimc in uyo alone, it's all over the country
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by MadamExcellency: 2:02pm On Jan 23
Siberia01:

Agents such as Airtel , MTN and banks are not allowed to register anymore
So I heard

Glo is still registering.
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by olabanji88(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27
This is rampant everywhere in the country imagine been asked to pay 45k 25k in some Nimc enrollment centers to change name despite showing this is for marriage purposes it’s quite unfortunate in this country

Despite the nin indicating it should cost you 500 naira see the gap who is lying to us the agents of the organization itself since they brought in this latest women as there DG everything has been chaos with Nimc worst than when it was the man even though wasn’t doing any better himself
Re: Massive Corruption At NIMC Enrollment Center In Uyo by DameAnnah(f): 2:47pm On Jan 27
As we know, if there is any collection of fees apart from the approved amount of money, you can be sure that it is the handiwork of recalcitrant members of the commission.

Knowing it is mandated to be a leading national agency of government, NIMC is intolerant of corruption and won't allow any ungrateful and unpatriotic worker to spoil the good work of the commission.

I want to advise anyone who feels cheated to lodge complaints with a piece of evidence with NIMC accredited representatives, agents or even directly to the commission.

Together, it is our responsibility to make Nigeria great.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Terrorists Kill Six Farmers, Kidnap 20 Women In Niger State Community / Anambra, Imo, Ekiti And Abia Least Out Of School Children In Nigeria / Nigerians love lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.