Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss (26719 Views)

AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by spiSeyi: 2:23pm On Jan 23
Kingrshd3:
African mentality 🤔

Is sport not suppose to be winning or loosing ??

So why causing mayhem all d name of losing
Nah oyinbo own bad pass you dey see wetin dey happen for Turky, Bundelisga Germany, Italy and most South-American team undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Gosaast: 2:24pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:
Africans are naturally wired to be very violent

Shut up that dirty hole you call mouth.

Any host nation will do the same. 2014 world cup Brazilians protested, English fans are worst, same with french fans. Football is a game of emotion and any host nation that lost woefully will get it hot from their supporters. It is not an Afrikan thing, it is global.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:

Yeah, right?

See the world of damage they've done in Ukraine and Gaza!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Mandela27: 2:26pm On Jan 23
Gosaast:

Shut up that dirty hole you call mouth.

Any host nation will do the same. 2014 world cup Brazilians protested, English fans are worst, same with french fans. Football is a game of emotion and any host nation that lost woefully will get it hot from their supporters. It is not an Afrikan thing, it is global.
You don't have to call my mouth a hole to prove it point,if u were close to me,I swear I'd have punched ur nose,get away from my mention,tozo!

4 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by bobonla: 2:27pm On Jan 23
hafeeanubasy:
Agony of defeat .

I can now imagine what OBIDIENTS went through last year
Lol. I can also imagine ur pains, u buying fuel at a pump price of 650. Who's now laughing last? People who voted for freedom or u who voted for poverty, pains and bondage? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by bionixs: 2:27pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:
Europeans are all time title holders when it comes to football violence. Go and verify.

Every time you guys will be shouting Africa without asking questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by bobonla: 2:29pm On Jan 23
hafeeanubasy:
Agony of defeat .

cheesy
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by bionixs: 2:29pm On Jan 23
Basicend:
Na so. .

The are even lucky its not Brazilian fans or English fans. . or even Italian Ultras, the bus would have been burnt, plus the players.

This ones no get joy o.
abeg , tell those ignorant folks up here blaming even their own family failures on Africa

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by ihesiuloa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23
hafeeanubasy:
Agony of defeat .

And what has your emilokans achieved ever since... I'm sure it has been lamentations, gnashing of teeth and regrets to have voted for the worst candidate ever in the history of Nigeria! Live with it , but be rest assured that obidients are well relaxed watching from afar as the damage continues, hoping that you lots would come to your right senses and vote for credibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by History555: 2:31pm On Jan 23
hafeeanubasy:
Agony of defeat .

I can imagine your pain that despite winning, you and obidients that lost are buying fuel at same price. To make matters worse, some opposition members are positioned for appointment while supporters like you keep supporting.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by tuzle(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:
what happened in USA after trump defeat? Liverpool vs Madrid final was like a war that they had to fine both Liverpool and Madrid fans

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Mandela27: 2:32pm On Jan 23
Jeezuzpick:

Yeah, right?

See the world of damage they've done in Ukraine and Gaza!
Lolss..u tryna defend Africa or what?hope u read what I wrote very well?
Not like other continents are not violent,but we are naturally worst

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Discountsempai: 2:33pm On Jan 23
Basicend:
Na so. .

The are even lucky its not Brazilian fans or English fans. . or even Italian Ultras, the bus would have been burnt, plus the players.

This ones no get joy o.

Italian Ultras are the worst.

The Italian coach spalletti, who won the Serie A title with Osimhen and Napoli, the preceding season had his car kidnapped because he was not performing lol.

English fans are even civilized compared to thirty to forty years ago, because their government would seriously deal with them if they stepped out of line.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by rayornb(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23
Daniel7543:
baba i disagree with you. It can happen anywhere in the world. Didn’t you see what Liverpool fans did to Real Madrid bus in 2022 in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 when dey arrived to play champions league.

Didn’t you see what Brazilians 🇧🇷 fans did to their own bus when I got knocked out of World Cup

Nigeria is really a good country 🇳🇬.
We can’t do this to our super eagles no matter how woeful dey perform
We can only throw tantrums at dem on the internet but we can’t attack dem like this.

Are you sure about this your last statement?
What happened when we failed to qualify for the last world cup?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by 2023Blessed: 2:34pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:
Blacks and Arabs precisely.
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by sweetjohn(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23
I won’t lie for you, this Ivorians are gentlemen. Only team bus they destroy. If dem say na Nigeria dey humiliate like that, by now all the players go dey hospital and dey go dey pick the rubles of the stadium for dustbin. Ordinary 1:0 way bigger team Ghana give us for Abuja, we nearly tear the stadium down how much more 4:0 by a weaker team. Nigeria way win 1:0 yesterday, we still dey complain, come tankless say we lose. Hmm!
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by tuzle(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:
we are not. Violence doesn't know race. U claiming we are violent is just so wrong, because they do worse over there too. Didn't u watch Brazil vs Argentina game. That game was definition of brutal even before it started and they couldnt even start the match because fans no gree. Is it Columbia that killed there keeper for scoring own goal.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Daniel7543: 2:37pm On Jan 23
rayornb:

Are you sure about this your last statement?
What happened when we failed to qualify for the last world cup?
did you see it anywhere in the news dat we attacked super eagles bus when dey didn’t qualify for World Cup? We didn’t attack dem, we only threw tantrums at dem on the internet which is normal

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by aswani(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23
This news doesn't come as a surprise, Nigerian fans would have burnt that bus completely.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by stedmark(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:

What about Americans

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by rickleye: 2:40pm On Jan 23
Kingrshd3:
African mentality 🤔

Not African about that .. or have you forgotten about England hooliganism or what Jose and Rom did to Anthony Tailor and family at the airport . ?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Aluma32(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23
At the end, they won't still qualify for round of 16. If they do more than that, CAF should ban Ivory Coast continental football
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by rickleye: 2:40pm On Jan 23
stedmark:

What about Americans

Tell him or jare. The British are worse

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by rickleye: 2:41pm On Jan 23
aswani:
This news doesn't come as a surprise, Nigerian fans would have burnt that bus completely.

Not before removing the tires and windows

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Jan 23

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by flokii: 2:49pm On Jan 23
Host nation crashing out in group stage no be good record atal.. Ivorians will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Procashtips(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23
Kingrshd3:
African mentality 🤔

You're not exposed.

Seen what fans in Europe do to their teams when they perform too woefully?

Some in South America get killed.

Escoba comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:

that is why he said "See the world of damage they've done in Ukraine and Gaza!"
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Jan 23
Mandela27:

that is why he said "See the world of damage they've done in Ukraine and Gaza!"
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by Passionate888: 2:52pm On Jan 23
angry angry angry
Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by smyo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23
dibunotion:
African are awkward humans.
Thought we've gone past this primitive behaviour
E reach to vex biko, this is not about African

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss by naijamerican: 2:57pm On Jan 23
Africans and rascality are like 5 and 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me / Solskjaer: We May Turn Ighalo's Loan Into A Permanent Deal / Betting Is After MY LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.