Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 (49307 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by naturefellow(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24
Kobojunkie:
See question wey person wey suppose don graduate secondary school dey ask abeg! lipsrsealed
university don, why not school me?
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Kobojunkiee: 10:03pm On Jan 24
naturefellow:
university don, why not school me?
There is google for that these days. Please make Google your friend. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Melagros(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
you should be the one ashamed of yourself. You are broke and you still have pride undecided

Look at the unhygienic and malnourished food you’re eating undecided You can’t even afford to buy ordinary kpomo undecided. Shame!!

Your mate are eating just a plate of meal for 7k and they are not complaining!

Look at the healthy nutritious food and drink I bought, total cost was about 4k.

I didn’t open a thread!! undecided.

Shame!!
Jenny, you called rice a nutritious meal? I will rather eat that his cheap meal than to eat rice without beans, no matter what.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Kobojunkiee: 11:04pm On Jan 24
Melagros:
■ Jenny, you called rice a nutritious meal? I will rather eat that his cheap meal than to eat rice without beans, no matter what.
Your rice has just as much nutrition in it as you have in your beans and your eba. If only you would google these things to find out for your own selves instead of holding fast to the ignorance of yesteryears! lipsrsealed
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Melagros(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24
Kobojunkie:
Have you been sleeping under a rock or what? A dollar is now worth about Naira 1200 so what do you expect? You better go plant your own farm/ garden for somewhere so you don't come whining the rest of the year to us abeg! undecided
You didn't answer the question properly, he asked, someone earning 30k before is he now earning 120k because of the inflation?
Your reply was one sided
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by GoWithGood: 11:07pm On Jan 24
femi4:
how much is the pure water now, how much were you buying it in 2019

No matter what, pure has price not increased up to 400% like in this case
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Kobojunkiee: 11:15pm On Jan 24
Melagros:
■ You didn't answer the question properly, he asked, someone earning 30k before is he now earning 120k because of the inflation? Your reply was one sided
Does the question matter as far as the price of food and commodities? Does the price of food depend on how much you earn or what? Do market sellers first ask you how much you make before they then tell you cost of their wares? Come one! undecided
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by blacknp(m): 12:29am On Jan 25
GoWithGood:

Are you not ashamed that in your country 1 American dollar equals 1200 of your useless country currency? Is it supposed to be so?
Ashamed of what, when he makes his money in Euros?
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by makaveli902: 2:55am On Jan 25
Rexymania:
Last last everybody go go back to him region

and is that the solution to the problem?
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:13am On Jan 25
Kobojunkie:
What are you talking about? And what is there to be ashamed of?
No be value money suppose represent? Naira 1200 is valued at $1, so what? Should life end because of that or what? undecided
Oh dear .. You've got to be either a teenager or a woman.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Jan 25
Kobojunkiee:
There is google for that these days. Please make Google your friend. lipsrsealed
don't be shy! I need direct, word of mouth response.
Google has better global questions to respond not local affairs which you know so well.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Jan 25
Kobojunkiee:
x
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by naturefellow(m): 9:18am On Jan 25
MetalJigsaw:
Oh dear .. You've got to be either a teenager or a woman.
Kobojunkie, this you? LOL.

Your ignorance, or pseudo intelligence is more glaring than I thought.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by hify9935(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25
Someone already said you're delusional, so I'll let you bask in the euphoria of your disillusions! No further engagement. Enjoy your gardening and "cost saving"...lol
Kobojunkie:
Again, use commonsense. FARMERS who plant huge strips of land dey go market so why would you think that gardening or farming will stop you from needing to go to the market? This seems more like a comprehension problem from your end. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by hify9935(f): 12:27pm On Jan 25
Now I know. She's truly delusional.
SSpeter:
why are you stressing yourself with a halfbaked and delusional individual with a short range of reasoning. You have made a solid point allow her wallow in her delusion.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Melagros(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkiee:
Does the question matter as far as the price of food and commodities? Does the price of food depend on how much you earn or what? Do market sellers first ask you how much you make before they then tell you cost of their wares? Come one! undecided
Still you didn't answer the question, you're just beating around the bushes
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by Melagros(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25
Kobojunkiee:
Your rice has just as much nutrition in it as you have in your beans and your eba. If only you would google these things to find out for your own selves instead of holding fast to the ignorance of yesteryears! lipsrsealed
Hell no...
Look at the way masturbating on all the threads here, i was communicating with jenny, you just poke nosed, is jenny your girlfriend? Your fiancée? Or your wife? Please let me know so I can stay away from her post
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by RepoMan007: 4:21pm On Jan 25
Tokskob2008:
Funny how some people's best advise is "go and start farming "... Like starting even a small farm is a child's play that one can start with 10k or something....

I was surprised yesterday when i bought
yellow garri and white garri at the same ridiculous amount of 2k per paint plastic.

Dear Op just eat am as u see am cos it's only going to get worse from here on now. Prices of things only increases but never decreases in Nigeria so brace up....

while I must agree that "going to start a farm" shouldn't be a spontaneous thing, we need more involvement in agriculture.
If the price of a certain thing of necessity keeps going up and unemployment rate is high, commonsense demands more persons engage in producing that thing of neccesity.
People now associate themselves to vocation and specific careers even beyond when that vocation is choked, saturated, and becomes a low earning vocation or career.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 by esivue007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25
GoWithGood:

Hall 2, Medical hostel
Ohh, it's damn true. Their swallow meal are too petite. I can relate cuz I literally complain too when I had eba and egusi at the same place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / 15k Well Spent(photo) / Eko Hotels Sets New Record With Longest Christmas Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.