Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem (877 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23
In a surprising turn of events on July 19, 2023, a group of Jews in Jerusalem requested a local pastor to hide the cross displayed outside his place of worship. This unexpected demand has sparked controversy and raised questions about religious tolerance in a city known for its diverse cultural and religious heritage.

Jerusalem, often referred to as the Holy City, is a melting pot of various religious beliefs, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The coexistence of these faiths has been a hallmark of the city's rich history, with each community having its sacred sites and symbols.

The incident occurred when members of the Jewish community approached Pastor David Cohen, urging him to conceal the cross that adorned the exterior of his church. The reason cited by the group was a desire to maintain a sense of religious harmony and avoid potential tensions in the community.

https://youtube.com/shorts/yLOD7-X2-io?si=7sAe0U5ycVzXGJAD

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by immortalcrown(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23
The same Cross that makes misguided Nigerians support Israel?

Some Nigerians support Israel because of Christian religion, not because of who is wrong between Israel and Gaza. They don't even know that Israel does not embrace Christianity that much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by adebowales: 7:35pm On Jan 23
They re friends
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Northernblood8(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23
immortalcrown:
The same Cross wey make misguided Nigeria dey support Israel?

Should we now support terrorists?
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by immortalcrown(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23
Northernblood8:
No. My point is that the cross is the only reason some Nigerians support Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Peakdesign23(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23
Strange.
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23
Northernblood8:

Do you dare to label South Africans as terrorists when they were fighting against apartheid?

1 Like

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 7:59pm On Jan 23
In all the years that these people have been shouting that Jews hate Christians there is only one thing I have observed. . .

No jew has killed a single Christian undecided

That should tell you everything you need to know about these people's propaganda and taqiyah grin

1 Like

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by FoolishBoy419: 8:01pm On Jan 23
They are made for each other.
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by gaby(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23
immortalcrown:
The same Cross that makes misguided Nigerians support Israel?

Some Nigerians support Israel because of Christian religion, not because of who is wrong between Israel and Gaza. They don't even know that Israel does not embrace Christianity that much.

They are on their way to you, oh.

Na one way traffic their brains dey tick.

A jew will spare an Arab and a Muslim before dehumanizing them as blacks and Christians.
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 8:19pm On Jan 23
immortalcrown:
No. My point is that the cross is the only reason some Nigerians support Israel.

And apart from the quoran and its verses commanding Muslims to murder Jews, what other reason do you have for your hatred towards them?

1 Like

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

And apart from the quoran and its verses commanding Muslims to murder Jews, what other reason do you have for your hatred towards them?

And where is that in the Quran? You guys just choose to distance yourself from the reality? Your small god ( Jews) have been murdering Palestinians for decades... Since 1948, chasing them out of their homes, killing women and children, put them in open air prison, but when they decided to fight back , you are accusing them of murdering Jews... I so much rated you Nigeria Christian before cus I have many as friends, but ever since the recent bombardment of Israeli Terrorist state on innocent Palestinians civilians, I began to see your true colors... Over 30k+ innocent civilians have been Unjustly killed . More than 12k children... Yet! It means nothing to you so far Muslims are the one been killed.....

That was what made me reason the significant of a verse in the Quran chapter 5 Vs 51.... O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allāh guides not the wrongdoing people....

Quran has never asked us to initiate a fight with none Muslims, but self defense is what Quran preaches... Before you say anything about Islam or Muslims you need to go and learn everything about it...

All the verses of the Quran you may be quoting out of context were revealed after persecution of Muslims by the non-Muslims, after been killed and humiliated, chased out of their homes, that was when Allah asked them to fight back.. to every verses in the Quran, there are reasons for it's revelation. That is what we called (Sababu Nuzuul).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:
In all the years that these people have been shouting that Jews hate Christians there is only one thing I have observed. . .

That should tell you everything you need to know about these people's propaganda and taqiyah grin

Lol, if only you know how many Christians have been killed recently in GAZA...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by immortalcrown(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:
First of all, prove that I hate them.
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

This is what one of the Christian leaders in Gaza has to say about the ongoing Genocide in Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP_pNUqbur0?si=DQvF9xjZLmMqjIfh

They are the good Christians , not you b*tholes that worship fake prophets here in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:17pm On Jan 23
Blah blah blah

They say israeli Jews have killed 10,000 Palestine Christians . . . Okay oh, I say good riddance because it was done during a war and in a war zone, meanwhile, In every other part of the world, Jews and Christians live together in peace and harmony ❀️ 😍

but In other news . . .

A Mohammedian headslamming tatawat can wake up one good Monday morning, see a Christian walking past his front door singing gospel songs and preaching and the Muslim will immediately kill that Christian without prior provocation cry

Tell me if what I just posted here is a lie or it is true.

I will support the Jews who kill Christians because of circumstances than a Muslim that will kill a Christian just because . . . angry

Unapologetically

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:
Blah blah blah

They say israeli Jews have killed 10,000 Palestine Christians . . . Okay oh, I say good riddance because it was done during a war and in a war zone, meanwhile, In every other part of the world, Jews and Christians live together in peace and harmony ❀️ 😍

but In other news . . .

A Mohammedian headslamming tatawat can wake up one good Monday morning, see a Christian walking past his front door singing gospel songs and preaching and the Muslim will immediately kill that Christian without prior provocation cry

Tell me if what I just posted here is a lie or it is true.

I will support the Jews who kill Christians because of circumstances than a Muslim that will kill a Christian just because . . . angry

Unapologetically

Oh okay, Muslim were those who murdered 6million Jews in Germany right?

Now that it has been confirmed that CIA and Mossad are the one running ISIS... They are Just Muslim in disguise... Who are those running CIA and Mossad again? Muslims?

You see a deliberate targeting and killing of 12k children as nothing... You are filthy... Are you even human? Tell me a war that has ever been fought where 12k children have been deliberately targeted and killed like this! If case were to be reversed, would you have written this same trash?
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:32pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

Oh okay, Muslim are those who murdered 6million Jews in Germany right?

Was this in world war 1 or 2? undecided

Emphasis on the word WAR just incase you missed it wink
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Was this in world war 1 or 2? undecided

Emphasis on the word WAR just incase you missed it wink

What war? This isn't war . This is massacre! Get your fact straight...
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:34pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

Tell me a war that has ever been fought where 12k children have been deliberately targeted and killed like this!

Ermm . . . Nigeria Biafra civil war comes to mind undecided they killed starved over a million children to death in that one, so what was your point again?

And the ones who did the starving and killing were mostly Muslims
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:36pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

What war? This isn't war . This is massacre! Get your fact straight...

Call it whatever you like. Its your opinion not mine tongue

It was done during wartime so that the crux of the matter right there. cool
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Call it whatever you like. Its your opinion not mine tongue

It was done during wartime so that the crux of the matter right there. cool

Oh okay, then why are you guys still wailing about what happened on Oct 7... Even after it has already been established that Israeli Soldiers killed their own civilians with apatche helicopters... There are no 40 beheaded babies and nobody was Raped... Isn't that what foundation of all these inhumane bombardment was laid on?
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:46pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

Oh okay, then why are you guys still wailing about what happened on Oct 7... Even after it has already been established that Israeli Soldiers killed their own civilians with apatche helicopters... There are no 40 beheaded babies and nobody was Raped... Isn't that what foundation of all these inhumane bombardment was laid on?

Erm . . No

The foundation of all these bombardments (and propaganda according to you) is that hamas terrorists broke through Israeli border on Oct 7 23 and murdered over 1,700 citizens while abducting over 500 of them all innocents without any prior provocation undecided
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Erm . . No

The foundation of all these bombardments (and propaganda according to you) is that hamas terrorists broke through Israeli border on Oct 7 23 and murdered over 1,700 citizens while abducting over 500 of them all innocents without any prior provocation undecided

You see yourself, you are exaggerating again... Even the IDF that we all know as chronic liars have reduced the numbers to 1200..

If this is the yardstick you wanna use to measure it, let me fuel your curiosity.. Over 10k innocent Palestinians are been held captive by the IDF without charge for years.. the reason of the hostage taken by Hamas is to use them to negotiate their families and friends in captive, some of which their organs are been harvested and sold, some of which are been gang rape by the IdF terrorist.
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Ermm . . . Nigeria Biafra civil war comes to mind undecided they killed starved over a million children to death in that one, so what was your point again?

And the ones who did the starving and killing were mostly Muslims

You see now, this has nothing to do with Muslims... It was a civil war of which Biafra Started but later Boomerang on them...
Those children died of starvation not bombardment...

Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 9:59pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

You see yourself, you are exaggerating again... Even the IDF that we all know as chronic liars have reduced the numbers to 1200..

If this is the yardstick you wanna use to measure it, let me fuel your curiosity.. Over 10k innocent Palestinians are been held captive by the IDF without charge for years.. the reason of the hostage taken by Hamas is to use them to negotiate their families and friends in captive, some of which their organs are been harvested and sold, some of which are been gang rape by the IdF terrorist.

Hahaha πŸ˜† you see why I always laugh off the attempts you and your likes always make everyday to sway the emotions of Christians on this forum lol

All the things you wrote above in bold are all unverified information which these same hamas terrorists spread to justify their prior unprovoked raid and massacre of those dearly departed Israeli grandparents, women and children who were only partying and enjoying their evening on that fateful day that their lives were deemed unworthy by the hamas terror demons 😈

And yet, you call Jews the liars . . . undecided
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 10:00pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

You see now, this has nothing to do with Muslims... It was a civil war of which Biafra Started but later Boomerang on them...
Those children died of starvation not bombardment...

As I said, you can continue to tell yourself all the lies you feel will make you sleep well at night wink

Oh, I forgot . . . You can't sleep well at night because the Israeli Jews are pounding your darling hamas in Gaza lol πŸ˜†
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

As I said, you can continue to tell yourself all the lies you feel will make you sleep well at night wink

Oh, I forgot . . . You can't sleep well at night because the Israeli Jews are pounding your darling hamas in Gaza lol πŸ˜†

If only they were pounding Hamas, I wouldn't mind... That is military to military.. but killing of civilians is what I am strictly against, be it Muslims or non Muslims civilians... But your bigotry wouldn't allow you to understand what humanity is, beyond your own circle of bigots.

FYI... Hamas are the one pounding IDF terrorist hard... You heard about what happened yesterday? Let me brighten your night... Over 24 souls of IDF terrorist ( your small gods) was taken yesterday at ones in Gaza.... Yeah 24 of those baby k*llers was annihilated yesterday... ASK THEM HOW MANY HAMAS HAVE THEY KILLED SINCE The BEGINNING OF THIS GENOCIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST INNOCENT CIVILIANS? compare to IDF terrorists been unalived on a daily basis
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by SeeWahala: 10:16pm On Jan 23
Solitechworld:

If only they were pounding Hamas, I wouldn't mind... That is military to military.. but killing of civilians is what I am strictly against, be it Muslims or non Muslims civilians... But your bigotry wouldn't allow you to understand what humanity is, beyond your own circle of bigots.

FYI... Hamas are the one pounding IDF terrorist hard... You heard about what happened yesterday? Let me brighten your night... Over 24 souls of IDF terrorist ( your small gods) was taken yesterday at ones in Gaza.... Yeah 24 of those baby k*llers was annihilated yesterday... ASK THEM HOW MANY HAMAS HAVE THEY KILLED SINCE The BEGINNING OF THIS GENOCIDE CAMPAIGN AGAINST INNOCENT CIVILIANS? compare to IDF terrorists been unalived on a daily basis

Hahaha πŸ˜† I love this. You have removed your turban and your true face is now revealed

So just because only yesterday 27 idf soldiers were killed you were able to finally grab a good night's sleep? Lolz

Meanwhile day before yesterday, and the day before then and the day before. . . Etc the same idf have been killing hundreds of hamas terrorists cool

Today more were killed, Tomorrow idf will still kill another batch . . . So who dey lose? tongue

Clown 🀑 let it pain you very well
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Hahaha πŸ˜† I love this. You have removed your turban and your true face is now revealed

So just because only yesterday 27 idf soldiers were killed you were able to finally grab a good night's sleep? Lolz

Meanwhile day before yesterday, and the day before then and the day before. . . Etc the same idf have been killing hundreds of hamas terrorists cool

Today more were killed, Tomorrow idf will still kill another batch . . . So who dey lose? tongue

Clown 🀑 let it pain you very well

Now I understand why you have been this far from reality... It is too difficult for you to read in between the lines..you only grab what you want to use then Gbam! You end up shooting yourself in the leg.. Good Luck Bro 🀞 have a pleasant bed rest..
Re: Controversy Arises As Jews Request Pastor To Conceal Cross In Jerusalem by Solitechworld(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23
SeeWahala:

Hahaha πŸ˜† you see why I always laugh off the attempts you and your likes always make everyday to sway the emotions of Christians on this forum lol

All the things you wrote above in bold are all unverified information which these same hamas terrorists spread to justify their prior unprovoked raid and massacre of those dearly departed Israeli grandparents, women and children who were only partying and enjoying their evening on that fateful day that their lives were deemed unworthy by the hamas terror demons 😈

And yet, you call Jews the liars . . . undecided

Unprovoked? You see why i said you are light years away from reality? Ordinary Google Search would have at least get you closer to a small reality... Infact on X.. just try to search for BeforeOct7 , that would also enlighten you a little.

BBCHARDTALK with a formal IDF soldier... https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8sKPfWn/ this may help you a little..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Believe / You Too Can Hear The Voice Of God(hearing God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.