Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

All To Know About Samsung S24 Ultra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All To Know About Samsung S24 Ultra (317 Views)

Brand New Samsung S24 ULTRA 1.4m Last!! / Things You Dont Know About Samsung Galaxy A80 Rotating Camera / Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All To Know About Samsung S24 Ultra by Tamarah: 10:07pm On Jan 23
The Samsung Galaxy S24 series has finally been released, and it’s not just about hardware upgrades this time. As anticipated by numerous rumours, the spotlight is now on AI capabilities that mark a significant leap forward for the Galaxy S line.

Taking inspiration from Google’s Pixel 7 and Pixel 8 series, Samsung has introduced Galaxy AI, a comprehensive suite of AI features embedded in the Galaxy S24 series and One UI 6.1. The overarching goal is clear: to make these smartphones the smartest devices ever produced by Samsung.

The Galaxy AI umbrella covers an array of AI-driven enhancements designed to elevate various facets of the user experience. Samsung is placing a heavy emphasis on AI in 2024, and based on the distinctive features listed, the Galaxy S24 phones are set to redefine smart technology.

Let’s delve into the impressive specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, the flagship model of the series.

READ FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.primebusiness.africa/samsung-s24-ultra-review/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Phone 100k Budget Who's Selling? / Ads Are Popping Up On My Infinix Phone Every Seconds. Help! / This App Is Giving Out Free Data March 24th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.