Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You (1907 Views)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You by Holuwarseun15(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2019
Samsung is the leading phone brand in the entire world and I thought of sharing some facts I bet you never knew about this top mobile manufacturer……

1. SAMSUNG WAS INCORPORATED IN 1938 BY CEO BYUNG-CHUL-LEE.
it was first set up as a trading business which doesn’t specializes on electronics on different sectors of the consuming market, but 30-years later they started getting into the tech-industry by creating mobile phones, televisions and refrigerators.

2. THE MEANING OF THE S- IN ALL THE GALAXY PHONES

Have you ever wondered what the s in all Samsung galaxy phones means? I know most of you will think it means Samsung but you got it wrong. so what does it mean then?
it has a complete different meaning I bet you would never think of.
The s simply means SUPERSMART. So if you have a Samsung galaxy s9 you also own a Samsung galaxy supersmart 9, but the name is too long right? let’s keep it simple as Samsung galaxy s9

3. ALMOST WENT BANKRUPT

Samsung almost went bankrupt in the year 1997 which made the company lay off 500 plus people which was almost a third of its total employees then.
most of their manufacturing jobs were moved to lower end countries like China, Brazil and Mexico.
But they survived it all and rose to become the top of the Smartphone companies in the entire world.
Never give up

4. SAMSUNG CEO BYUNG-CHUL-LEE BURNED OVER $50 MILLION WORTH OF PHONES

Continue reading at.....

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/05/six-interesting-facts-i-bet-you-never.html?m=1
Re: Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You by Kingpee2(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2019
Apple all the way ....

1 Like

Re: Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2019
Holuwarseun15:
Samsung is the leading phone brand in the entire world and I thought of sharing some facts I bet you never knew about this top mobile manufacturer……

1. SAMSUNG WAS DISCOVERED IN 1938 BY CEO BYUNG-CHUL-LEE.
it was first set up as a trading business which doesn’t specializes on electronics on different sectors of the consuming market, but 30-years later they started getting into the tech-industry by creating mobile phones, televisions and refrigerators.

2. THE MEANING OF THE S- IN ALL THE GALAXY PHONES

Have you ever wondered what the s in all Samsung galaxy phones means? I know most of you will think it means Samsung but you got it wrong. so what does it mean then?
it has a complete different meaning I bet you would never think of.
The s simply means SUPERSMART. So if you have a Samsung galaxy s9 you also own a Samsung galaxy supersmart 9, but the name is too long right? let’s keep it simple as Samsung galaxy s9

3. ALMOST WENT BANKRUPT

Samsung almost went bankrupt in the year 1997 which made the company lay off 500 plus people which was almost a third of its total employees then.
most of their manufacturing jobs were moved to lower end countries like China, Brazil and Mexico.
But they survived it all and rose to become the top of the Smartphone companies in the entire world.
Never give up

4. SAMSUNG CEO BYUNG-CHUL-LEE BURNED OVER $50 MILLION WORTH OF PHONES

Continue reading at.....

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/05/six-interesting-facts-i-bet-you-never.html?m=1
Samsung was discovered
If a lay man says this its forgivable but not for a blogger!!
You startup or incorporate a company, you don't discover it!!
Grow!!

1 Like

Re: Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You by OneCorner: 6:52pm On May 28, 2019
Jesu. I just got shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive / What Sharp Phone Can I Buy For 35k Aside Tecno Or Infinix? / Tecno Camon 17 To Get Android 12 Update Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.