Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians (11716 Views)

Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents / My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:58am On Jan 24
Ogieh:
No doubt the president will do well than the past administration. But the earlier, the better please.

I wonder what keeps the hope of people like you alive when you've apparently continued to elect or recycle corrupt politicians into public offices.

Why do you expect a good result or positive change from the same crooks that wrecked the ship? undecided 🥴

1 Like

Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Fujiyama: 11:01am On Jan 24
omooba969:
APC govt of 'We will' 'We will' 'We will' and never gets anything done.

Now, they've switched to 'You will'. grin

^^^
Now this is funny. grin
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by jude79(m): 11:12am On Jan 24
Zxcvbnmghtr:
NO PAIN NO GAIN. Although we know those who are happy because of the challenges at hand and will become so SAD when we start reading the benefits.

What your saying now sounds familiar, I remember when things started going south in 2015, 16, 17, Nigerians were asked to endure the hardship that buhari will come through for Nigerians, people like you helped in cajoling Nigerians to endure, most of the people your type convinced died in hardship and frustration, people like me who knows demons when we see one, made plans to block the hardship APC was bringing, thank God we never believed APC, fast forward to 2024, your type have started again with false hope and propaganda.
For other forumites, who are Nigerians or are unfortunate to be in Nigeria, under APC rule, gird your loins and plan ahead, they are coming with the mother of hardship, it will be so severe that table water satchet will be difficult for Nigerians to procure, if you're making plans for japa, triple your energy and get out within six months, don't say nobody warned.

Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Anatolia: 11:27am On Jan 24
The man is just cajoling Nigerians because he knows that Nigerians are very docile. He also knows he has teeming supporters who would believe the lies he has been telling us and these people will rush to defend his evil policies even while they are suffering.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 11:33am On Jan 24
SeeWahala:

You are very selfish.

Upon knowing fully well that over half the population of your country are living below $2 a day and because you claim you and your family are doing fine then you do not care if they all die off just so that only you and your family will remain on earth abi?

You too are not God, and I fervently pray that the God of those poor and helpless families turn their situations around for the better while your own family fall to their own prior levels so that it will be your own family to die off and perish while theirs get to live.

Fvck off my mentions you selfish entity. grin
ur pains are obvious
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ufotunang: 11:34am On Jan 24
From president to story teller 🙄
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by RealSolution001: 11:55am On Jan 24
Getafuck and rest. You have nothing to offer than empty promises
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by gabbytabby: 12:03pm On Jan 24
I am in retirement and wishing I had the health and strength of my youth but still I know that the next phase is when I get to do what I love to do instead of dwelling on providing as existential needs are taken care of.

I remain excited. I want that for everyone and pray that you use your youth wisely.

SeeWahala:

Are you in this same nigeria with me? Or you have japa and you're now forming motivational speaker ontop my head undecided
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SeeWahala: 12:15pm On Jan 24
gabbytabby:
I am in retirement and wishing I had the health and strength of my youth but still I know that the next phase is when I get to do what I love to do instead of dwelling on providing as existential needs are taken care of.

I remain excited. I want that for everyone and pray that you use your youth wisely.

Typical undecided you dodged my initial question and wove a cacophony of words just to try and sound wise.

Please stay off my mentions and enjoy your retirement in peace. Na your age mates dey destroy this country for the coming generations to suffer.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SeeWahala: 12:16pm On Jan 24
porthouse7:
ur pains are obvious

Yet my prayers for you and your household still remain sacrosanct.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Versal: 12:38pm On Jan 24
Druggie, Rigger and Forger

Aturu
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Shikena(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24
My belief turns to my reality, and so shall it continue to be. Feel free to choose your own reality.

The prosperity of any nation has never been the reality of every of her citizens & you will always have the unfortunate ones in the midst of plenty cool

blueAgent:

Mere Believe does not turn to reality, if you like believe for 1000years.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by PHAYOL81: 2:23pm On Jan 24
Hopefully
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Sunday2021: 2:28pm On Jan 24
Ode. You can only deceive your agbo miscreants
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by blueAgent(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24
Shikena:
My belief turns to my reality, and so shall it continue to be. Feel free to choose your own reality.

The prosperity of any nation has never been the reality of every of her citizens & you will always have the unfortunate ones in the midst of plenty cool

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Shikena(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24
Your headache.

blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ericmor: 5:46pm On Jan 24
okomile:

Oshi ni ile paako

I Sha don talk my own
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by okomile(f): 5:55pm On Jan 24
ericmor:

I Sha don talk my own

Dey talk dey go
Yaba apa osi dey wait grin
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ericmor: 6:09pm On Jan 24
okomile:

Dey talk dey go
Yaba apa osi dey wait grin

So na there you dey, now I understand. Oti yemii
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by okomile(f): 6:56pm On Jan 24
ericmor:

So na there you dey, now I understand. Oti yemii

Ogbeni
Komot for my back nah
Wetin be your wahala
Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ericmor: 10:28pm On Jan 24
okomile:

Ogbeni
Komot for my back nah
Wetin be your wahala

I resemble your pikin wa u dey carry put for back?
Na u be my wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) / Power Generation Falls To 2,970MW On Discos’ Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.