Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman (7331 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss / Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by iwaeda: 10:15pm On Jan 23
The Department of State Services has claimed that Miyetti Allah’s President, Bello Bodejo, who was arrested by soldiers and DSS operatives on Tuesday, is not in its custody.

The DSS’ spokesperson, Peter Afunanya, made the development known in a WhatsApp message sent to journalists.

Bello Bodejo is not with the DSS,” Afunanya simply wrote.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army’s spokesperson, Brig. Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu, said he could not confirm Bodejo’s arrest by soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

“I don’t have the information about his arrest,” Nwachukwu said.

Earlier, the National Secretary, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Saleh Al-Hassan, confirmed the arrest of the association’s President, Bodejo, by soldiers of the Nigerian Army and operatives of the DSS.

Al-Hassan disclosed the development in an exclusive telephone interview with our correspondent on Tuesday.

DSS operatives and soldiers on Tuesday reportedly stormed the Miyetti Allah’s Head Office, Tundun Maliya Cattle Market Kilometre 22, Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Tundun-Wada, Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, and arrested Bodejo, over the creation of a vigilante group in Nasarawa State.

However, the National Secretary, claimed that the Miyetti Allah’s President’s arrest was not in connection with the recent creation of the nomad’s vigilante group.

Al-Hassan said, “Yes, our national President has been arrested. It was soldiers of the Nigerian Army and DSS operatives who came here and took him away. But the DSS has always been here, and the soldiers are his friends. I think it’s the soldiers who invited him to make some clarifications, but when I get the details, I’ll inform you.

“However, I can categorically tell you that his arrest was not in connection with the creation of the Miyetti Allah vigilante group. We created the group for security purposes, and the police, DSS, and Army were all informed and they knew about it. In fact, a representative of the Nigerian Army and the DSS were present when we launched the group, and we also informed the Commissioner of Police.”

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allahs-president-not-with-dss-spokesman/

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by iwaeda: 10:18pm On Jan 23
Who do we believe? grin grin grin grin angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Gandollar(f): 10:26pm On Jan 23
Hahaha 😄😄

I suspect DSS is playing safe to avoid bandits Wahala

9 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23
iwaeda:
Who do we believe? grin grin grin grin angry
For Peace of mind don't believe any body. Just read and pass

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by iwaeda: 10:33pm On Jan 23
ojun50:

For Peace of mind don't believe any body. Just read and pass
grin angry grin grin angry angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Sctests: 10:35pm On Jan 23
Make dem deal with am well well.

He thinks he owns this country.

5 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Balkan(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23
Goverment of propaganda

22 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Artscollection: 11:06pm On Jan 23
Dss do para already. They will never give you the right information.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by DMerciful(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23
DSS dey fear bandits?
Gandollar:
Hahaha 😄😄

I suspect DSS is playing safe to avoid bandits Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by shortgun(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23
Where da fuq is he then?
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Immatex(m): 12:39am On Jan 24
He is a friend of the house with orderlies from all the security agencies of government.

Should they even attempt an arrest, he will released with an apology.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Gandollar(f): 12:46am On Jan 24
DMerciful:
DSS dey fear bandits?
Even soldiers dey fear bandits cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by matify83: 12:53am On Jan 24
Confucius!!

Me think they want to buy enough time because they are not allowed to legally hold him beyond 48 hours without charges
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by BitterTruth0001: 2:10am On Jan 24
If you believe say Tinubu get mind to arrest Miyetti Allah Akbar president , then you better believe Obama is my Uncle .

Arrest the leader of herdsmen and watch how defenceless Yoruba farmers will be turned to compost manure all over the SW

When the FG is ready to tackle security head on, we’ll know. Military cannot do it alone , FG will have to carry the people along. They will have to enable the formation of fully trained state and local police where the people will be empowered to defend the communities.

For now FG is just managing the situation by dropping bombs on large groups of bandits in the forest . But just one lone bandit with an AK-47 can kill 30 people .

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Peakdesign23(m): 5:02am On Jan 24
shocked
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by iwaeda: 7:15am On Jan 24
Nlfpmod, where is Miyetti Allah leader. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Alexis11: 7:17am On Jan 24
BitterTruth0001:
If you believe say Tinubu get mind to arrest Miyetti Allah Akbar president , then you better believe Obama is my Uncle .

Arrest the leader of herdsmen and watch how defenceless Yoruba farmers will be turned to compost manure all over the SW

When the FG is ready to tackle security head on, we’ll know. Military cannot do it alone , FG will have to carry the people along. They will have to enable the formation of fully trained state and local police where the people will be empowered to defend the communities.

For now FG is just managing the situation by dropping bombs on large groups of bandits in the forest . But just one lone bandit with an AK-47 can kill 30 people .

Lmao. 😂

I'm just wondering who else will have the mind in Southern Nigeria except Tinubu.

And pls don't mention that clow.n with feminine voice. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Tochi3(m): 7:18am On Jan 24
..if dem born Thief'nubu well he should dare his higher fulani Masters grin grin grin

A fraudulent slave has no manhood standing,nothing to prove against a fulani terrorist..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Alexis11: 7:21am On Jan 24
Tochi3:
..if dem born Thief'nubu well he should dare his higher fulani Masters grin grin grin

A fraudulent slave has nothing to prove against a superior fulani terrorists

Only you guys worship the Fulanis because they are your perpetual masters.

You should learn to personalize this talk by now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Alexis11: 7:22am On Jan 24
Lol it is very hard to understand the IQ level of some Nairalanders. grin

Neither the army nor DSS denied arresting him but the supposed "graduates" on NL expect DSS to tell the whole world the location of the terrorist they arrested few hours ago.

Who are these people? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by ObiCertificate: 7:23am On Jan 24
So you really believed M.A President was detained? Lmao.

Dude was most likely invited for clarifications and released shortly after, hence the statement.

Some people’s celebrations have been cut short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by History555: 7:39am On Jan 24
Forget matter. The guy will be released. Have you ever seen any herdsman charged to court.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Tochi3(m): 8:15am On Jan 24
Alexis11:

Only you guys worship the Fulanis because they are your perpetual masters.

You should learn to personalize this talk by now. grin
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by darlingjude7: 8:35am On Jan 24
I am yet to understand the both sides
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by adesegun121(m): 8:36am On Jan 24
Ok
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by DestinyNigga: 8:36am On Jan 24
DMerciful:
DSS dey fear bandits?

Even Army dey fear bandits 😂😂😂
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by callmevirus(m): 8:36am On Jan 24
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

No be Naija again
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by CuriousX: 8:38am On Jan 24
grin
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Alfred200825(m): 8:41am On Jan 24
Al-Hassan said, “Yes, our national President has been arrested. It was soldiers of the Nigerian Army and DSS operatives who came here and took him away. But the DSS has always been here, and the soldiers are his friends. I think it’s the soldiers who invited him to make some clarifications, but when I get the details, I’ll inform you.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by Risingblue008(m): 8:42am On Jan 24
Then
Go find him na

I wish make dem no see the man again and hes agents of darkness

1 Like

Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Jan 24
Noted.
Re: Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman by nwakibie3(m): 8:42am On Jan 24
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? / Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria / ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.