Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? (989 Views)

I Wana Hook Up Wit God Fearin And Good Christain....bbm Only....33065c55 / Is It Godly For A Good Christain To Listen To Secular Muzik. / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by WafiJoe(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hey fellow christain Nairalanders I have been thinking is there relli any christain. I mean christain not church goers the ones like christ. I don't mean they must be the way christ is but at least do according to christ teaching, is there any good church (loving church that relli care cheesy ) plz someone answer me.
Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by naijacutee(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, so I guess the answer is No. There are people who do try, however.
Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by oaroloye(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
SHALOM!

WafiJoe:
Hey fellow christain Nairalanders I have been thinking is there relli any christain. I mean christain not church goers the ones like christ. I don't mean they must be the way christ is but at least do according to christ teaching, is there any good church (loving church that relli care cheesy ) plz someone answer me.

It is not your place to ask such a question.

It is your duty to BE such a Christian.

Go to my PROFILE.

LOOK at my POSTS and my TOPICS.

MY Doctrine, and MINE ALONE, will produce PERFECT CHRISTIANS, bearing ALL THE FRUITS.

But nobody wants to KNOW.

On FACEBOOK, I was the TOASTER of ATHEISTS.

I do not mean that I serenaded them with "Sweet Nothings." I mean that I seized them by the scruffs of their necks, and thrust their faces into HELL FIRE, until they were "WELL-TOASTED."

I received the Left Boot of Fellowship from several "ATHEIST VERSUS CHRISTIANITY" Debate Groups, because nobody could debate ME.

There is the trick I first saw on YAHOO! ANSWERS, where they QUARANTINE your post.

You think you are reaching THOUSANDS of people- actually it is just a FEW guys!

In FACEBOOK you have groups of over 5,000 members- and it is always the SAME 20 GUYS heckling you?

I started deleting those useless friends and groups, to start over. They suddenly seized my account, and demanded my ID.

I gave them my ID, they then said that they would NEVER reinstate my account again- and trumped up a list of TOTALLY-FALSE allegations to justify seizing all my data!

This is the sort of immorality you expect from ATHEISTS.

However, NOT ONE CHRISTIAN ever stood by me, nor supported my ministry.

How is it POSSIBLE to be a ENEMY of TWO ENEMIES?

I have seen people RATHER DIE than implement THE ONLY SOLUTION- because it came from ME. All their "FRIENDS" were LYING to them: I TOLD THEM RHE TRUTH.

They listened to the people with SUITS and FLATTERIES, and BIG BIBLES- and it just got them DEAD.

Now I need to take my own advice:

If I accept DIVINE HEALING, I will have to CONTINUE at a Higher Anointing Level I refused before, because THAT WILL BEGIN THE REAL WAR.

A War which, at this rate, ONLY I would SURVIVE.

I preferred Death and Hell to being the TRIGGER to all that.

If there were MORE like ME- with the same Knowledge, WE COULD CONTAIN THE ENEMY.
Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by Princewell2012(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Go to my PROFILE.

MY Doctrine, and MINE ALONE, will produce PERFECT CHRISTIANS, bearing ALL THE FRUITS.

I do not mean that I serenaded them with "Sweet Nothings." I mean that I seized them by the scruffs of their necks, and thrust their faces into HELL FIRE, until they were "WELL-TOASTED."

I received the Left Boot of Fellowship from several "ATHEIST VERSUS CHRISTIANITY" Debate Groups, because nobody could debate ME.

There is the trick I first saw on YAHOO! ANSWERS, where they QUARANTINE your post.

In FACEBOOK you have groups of over 5,000 members- and it is always the SAME 20 GUYS heckling you?

I started deleting those useless friends and groups, to start over. They suddenly seized my account, and demanded my ID.

I gave them my ID, they then said that they would NEVER reinstate my account again- and trumped up a list of TOTALLY-FALSE allegations to justify seizing all my data!

I have seen people RATHER DIE than implement THE ONLY SOLUTION- because it came from ME. All their "FRIENDS" were LYING to them: I TOLD THEM RHE TRUTH.

They listened to the people with SUITS and FLATTERIES, and BIG BIBLES- and it just got them DEAD.

If I accept DIVINE HEALING, I will have to CONTINUE at a Higher Anointing Level I refused before, because THAT WILL BEGIN THE REAL WAR.

If there were MORE like ME- with the same Knowledge, WE COULD CONTAIN THE ENEMY.

Thank you so much, the Lord is your strength. Are you on whatsap? If yes, pls send it on this Email on gnwaneri@ymail.com. Lets do something.
Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Go to my PROFILE.

Jesus Christ!! All this boasting.
Can you prove that your God exist with evidence?
If you can please do
Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lennycool:

Jesus Christ!! All this boasting.
Can you prove that your God exist with evidence?
If you can please do
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Good Christain In This Generation? by Anas09: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Theres nothing like 'Good Christian', One is either a Christian or is not.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Nigerian Hajj Package Operator In London / Pray For Me.am Dying! / Prayer Point 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.