Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) (36420 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Drinks Hot Garri For The First Time (Video) / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by atobs4real(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24
Oyinbo wet sabi.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Chikel20000(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24
D most important thing is survival

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by eepeepook: 12:18pm On Jan 24
…and? Abeg, get out with this rubbish report. Inferiority complex from colonial mindsets won’t kill my people.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Exceed15: 12:19pm On Jan 24
Na slang she dey speak sef .. interesting.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Adakintroy: 12:19pm On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:
You see oyinbo woman speaking pidgin at a buka

I see a green card waiting to be picked

Una too de do say una sharp and everyone dull yet na una be the beggers in the movie.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by whitejs: 12:22pm On Jan 24
nice one

I would love to date her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by TruthsFM: 12:22pm On Jan 24
I trust Lagosians, they will patronised her and even markets her restaurant well on the media. Yoruba people no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by sweerychick(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24
Nbote:

Na you need to travel so that your horizon will broaded. So the cars being driven in PH, Ababa, Benin, Owerri are driven in the air?
hahahaha you just took the words outta my mouth. Obviously they guy hasn't even been to Lagos sef

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Faposky95: 12:23pm On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:

And how did it happen....
A man,a Naija Man with Gbolarizarion therapy.
Now she's hooked, ready to serve and willing to spread the Green card.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24
Ofodirinwa:
Who are these Nigerians that get excited anytime they see somebody with white skin do anything Nigerian? Has anyone shown enthusiasm because you as a black african can speak English? Nigerian social media is 50% tribalism 50% white people wearing gele.
Keep quiet.. I don't know if u have ever tried to learn a new language.. If not you will not say this nonsense u wrote up there.. Come to deutschland and speak hochdeutsch and see the appreciation of the people because they know it not an easy thing... You sit down in ur room cos u learn English and mother tongue from childhood u feel u can just rant... Go learn a new language now let us see..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by pquaver(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:

Lebanon ke? Is that not a Caucasian I'm looking at?
From the mountain of caucus.. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by socialjustice93: 12:34pm On Jan 24
So Lebanese woman don turn oyinbo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by DarkLover: 12:39pm On Jan 24
How much she pay for this ad?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24
Agboriotejoye:

Oyinbo Princess don tey for naija. sge be street already now i know her,she married a naija

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Father4all: 12:39pm On Jan 24
She is here for espionage

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Botragelad: 12:45pm On Jan 24
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, he / she is a hermaphrodite grin
Lol
How are you buddy?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by whitejs: 12:46pm On Jan 24
koladebrainiac:
Oyinbo Princess don tey for naija. sge be street already now i know her,she married a naija

really?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Chicagograduate(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24
Oyinbo woman come to Nigeria to invest.An African woman japa to Europe to look for job as a cleaner,shit packer and abandoned her job as a secretary in her fatherland.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by DangoteIvy: 12:51pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:
Her food will be tasteless because what gives traditional bukkas quality are unique ingredients like the flying spit & sweat of the cooks, recycled leftovers & jujulized used sanitary pads infused at the bottom of the ever-boiling cauldron.

This Whitey lacks those skills.
At bolded, grin grin grin Chai! grin Iyaba Sarah

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by 9JAMac10: 12:52pm On Jan 24
See the knock kneed “white” that excites 🇳🇬😂😂. Simple minded people
Ofodirinwa:
Who are these Nigerians that get excited anytime they see somebody with white skin do anything Nigerian? Has anyone shown enthusiasm because you as a black african can speak English? Nigerian social media is 50% tribalism 50% white people wearing gele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24
YES NOW SHE IS POPULAR ON UNSTA AND TIKTOK NOW
whitejs:

really?

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24
Hello Friend,

Do you intend to Relocate To Canada With A Genuine Work Permit And Become A Permanent Resident Without Loosing Your Hard Earned Money To Any Agent??

If YES, one of the best ways to achieve that is implementing the Step By Step Processes As Explained In The Seyi Obasi's Canada Japa System Using Work Permit.

The E-Book consists of all training materials and packages on how to get Genuine Jobs In Canada, Have Your Work Permit Approved As A Foreigner And Become A Permanent Resident of Canada Without The Need Of Contacting And Paying Any Agent.

Kindly click the link below to watch the free introductory video and you can click on the blue button below the video to purchase the e-book if you are interested.

https:///1do7r?fbclid=IwAR0yA23ZeFm23voyEAFbBn2tDFyHBs-k7CJZblOkHiicyD0QMMA9554ukEc

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by panpan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24
It is difficult to watch a video with a moving signature at the centre of the screen.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24
Inferiority complex dey worry al of una..there are so many Nigerians in Europe and Asia that speaks English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Chinese, Italian, Arabic, fluently...but you can never see Oyibo man or woman posting it on social media to express surprise!.. modern slavery and inferiority complex dey kill Africa!
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24
Who's naija wife is this? undecided
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by lagosrd: 1:19pm On Jan 24
Congratulations to you madam . This is a old move and should be encouraged. But meanwhile tell your husband to I form your country that you both have line of business chain here . Infact a non closing conglomerate food chain ... All the best
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Never4getU: 1:31pm On Jan 24
parkervero:
Oyinbo speaking our local language is so strange to us just as blacks speaking mandarin is so strange to Chinese

What is strange about it, is it the color that makes it strange because they're many other non Nigerian of African extractions here speaking our language and pigin English but we don't raise excitement but once it's person of color we always behave as if they're the original human beings.

Ain't Nigerians speaking German language, Spanish, French even Chinese now so what's the heck if she speaks Pigin English

Stop all these hype of the white it's annoying

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24
Truths9ja:
Oyinbo woman fluently speaks Pidgin as she opens new buka in Lagos

"No be small matter"- Oyinbo woman says as she opens a buka in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LF4BsA8vLE?si=-lwrMjcJUPUC7uGC
is this not dj chicken oyinbo on titkok abi na my eyes 👀
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24
Truths9ja:
Oyinbo woman fluently speaks Pidgin as she opens new buka in Lagos

"No be small matter"- Oyinbo woman says as she opens a buka in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LF4BsA8vLE?si=-lwrMjcJUPUC7uGC
is this not dj chicken oyinbo on titkok abi na my eyes 👀
Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24
parkervero:
Oyinbo speaking our local language is so strange to us just as blacks speaking mandarin is so strange to Chinese

Its better for una to simple use white woman if una no know how to spell OYIBO
Both you , OP and many others from west and north keep misspelling this word

OYIBO not oyinbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Free2Fly: 1:39pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:
Her food will be tasteless because what gives traditional bukkas quality are unique ingredients like the flying spit & sweat of the cooks, recycled leftovers & jujulized used sanitary pads infused at the bottom of the ever-boiling cauldron.

This Whitey lacks those skills.

All of una come line up here for nairaland while my psychiatric hospital remain empty.

Nawaooo!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24
APOPTOSIS:
Definitely Lagos.
Such can't be attempted in the down south, else Kidnapping becomes inevitable.
The exotic cars driven in Lagos on daily basis can't be attempted on down south Roads, else na senior man matter go follow you.

I always encourage people to travel, it broadens your horizon and improves your smartness. You don't remain in your comfort zone thinking sometimes can't be actualized when some have gone past that stage.
which south are u talking about is it SE or SS if it’s SS you’re wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! / "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.