Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? (11051 Views)

Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Twoclans(f): 10:03am On Jan 24
PDPAPC . angry
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Lincton: 10:04am On Jan 24
He's active in one and passive in the other.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Donvictor2015: 10:04am On Jan 24
He's a PDAPC member

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by jayAjoku(m): 10:05am On Jan 24
Nyesom Wike is A master of confusion πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Lanre1st(m): 10:06am On Jan 24
He is PDAPC, grin lol

On serious note, Wike is PDP member, it's not new in Nigeria politics.
In 1999, chief Bola Ige from Oyo state was a stakeholder in AD and OBJ (President is PDP) offer him a minister of Justice which he accepted.

On normal day, having opposition serving in government should not be a problem, it just opportunity to serve his father's land irregardless of party since the aim is better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. But in situation like wike own, that has to betrayed his party to aquire the minister position is not a good one. But fact still remains he a PDP member
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Lumarstone: 10:07am On Jan 24
He is a political middlesome interloper!

He was a strong PDP governor.

He was a spoiler of PDP winning presidency in 2023 general election in Nigeria.

He was a supporter of APC winning presidency in 2023 general election.

He is first class Nigerian politician.

I left..!

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Jostoman: 10:09am On Jan 24
Wike has turn his back against his party because of Tinubu. Yeye

Wike and reno omokri dey worship Tinubu now because and i dont know PDP never Sanction him all this while for his anti party.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Charly68: 10:15am On Jan 24
Study at Jagaban school of political Engineering and get your leadership certificate at Wike school of political leadership then you will understand the dynamics of Nigeria politics .. The two men are phenomena
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
Someone just to me few minutes ago that he is now an APC member shocked that's very political of him.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Chimela101: 10:20am On Jan 24
Wike is a man of honor and integrity, as a master of the game he remains a member of PDP till the competent court of jurisdiction decides.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Jostoman: 10:20am On Jan 24
Charly68:
Study at Jagaban school of political Engineering and get your leadership certificate at Wike school of political leadership then you will understand the dynamics of Nigeria politics .. The two men are phenomena
so wike is now phenomena because he dey work for your Asiwaju?
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Chimela101: 10:21am On Jan 24
PDP has sanctioned him, as a master he still remains a member of PDP...😜
Jostoman:
Wike has turn his back against his party because of Tinubu. Yeye

Wike and reno omokri dey worship Tinubu now because and i dont know PDP never Sanction him all this while for his anti party.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by MichaelUweh(m): 10:25am On Jan 24
I love President BolaTinubu and Gov. Nyesom Wike's style of politics because they don't do betrayal things.

Fubara is very ungrateful.....

Only some political novices will argue this.

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by lekonso: 10:30am On Jan 24
Righthussle:

I hate to hear/read this question

Amaechi did not make Wike governor but Wike singlehandedly made Fubara governor.

Goodluck Jonathan's gentle disposition made me love the Ijaw tribe but Fubara's ungratefulness is making me have a rethink.
Which ungratefulness. Because you helped someone to become a governor,then you should turn him to a puppet, render him totally incapacitated. Who will take that. Can Wike himself take that.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by ceeceeco: 10:32am On Jan 24
Righthussle:

Amaechi did not make Wike governor but Wike singlehandedly made Fubara governor.

Goodluck Jonathan's gentle disposition made me love the Ijaw tribe but Fubara's ungratefulness is making me have a rethink.
Wike is a selfish & greedy politician, that's why this is all happening! Fubara is very grateful just that he choosed not to be controlled. Must Wike make someone a governor by himself? Why didn't he allow the governorship election to be free & fair? Why will he install someone through rigging? That's because of his greed & selfishness, and now the person you installed as a governor is refusing to be controlled by you, then you're now calling him a bad person. I don't care to know about what's going on between Wike & Fubara, but judging on the two personalities, I can boldly tell you that Nyesom Wike is the bad person. That man can never be trusted, he's a betrayal, if Wike see any chance of betraying Tinubu, he will do that right away, hence it's for his own selfish interest, but unfortunately for him Tinubu is too big for him, he's a puppet to Tinubu when it comes to politics, so he has no choice than to be loyal. Tinubu is like a god to Wike, Tinubu is the only pillar Wike is holding unto, & if Tinubu should discharge him(Wike), then Wike is finished. Wike is not a good person, he can only pretend to be good when it's favoring him, I know Wike kind of person.
May the lord protect Fubara & give him more wisdom to handle this issue appropriately.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Soulsymbol99: 10:35am On Jan 24
He is both
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by GiftOfLyf: 10:38am On Jan 24
Hybrid
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Omobude244: 10:38am On Jan 24
Benbellamor:
stop replying illiterates who knew nothing.... For records purpose Ameachi decamped to APC while he was the governor leaving behind his predecessor peter odili and the rest like nyenson wike in PDP
Amechi now pick Peterside as governorship candidate to continue his legacy as APC aspirant in Rivers..... But peter Odili and the rest back wike as PDP aspirant, Amechi as incumbent as his candidate was defeated by wike ....Amechi went to court and the tribunal nullified wike election, wike went to appeal court and lost again to the APC only for wike to restrategize using the connection of Mary Odili wike finally won at the supreme court beating Amechi's candidate Peterside to fully become the Rivers ultimate & exclusive governor with house of assembly reinstated to his advantage.... Wike's winning was not a smooth one but filled with serious contest....Amechi was defeated by wike
.....fast forward today.....fubara did nothing in his capacity to become Governor, he was handpicked by wike who is a dogged fighter and by virtue of making all lawmakers defect to APC.... And president Tinubu backing wike....fubara is fighting a lost battle and already distracting himself.....
The Op knew nothing about the feud and does not deserve any attention.. Yawn
You are just an ignorant man
Ameachi made Wike local govt chairman and also nominated him to represent the state as minister under GEJ administration.
It was when Ameachi started having issues with GEJ wife that Wike decided to pick the side of GEJ and his wife

Ignorant people always quick to call others ignorant 😁😁
U know the revelation without knowing the genesis, therefore u know it all🀣
Ozuor

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Joshcoli(m): 10:40am On Jan 24
Time will tell... Wike is already confused because he knows everybody is waiting for him to unleash, let's see how long he can hold on
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by vanitybutiwanti: 10:52am On Jan 24
Omobude244:

You are just an ignorant man
Ameachi made Wike local govt chairman and also nominated him to represent the state as minister under GEJ administration.
It was when Ameachi started having issues with GEJ wife that Wike decided to pick the side of GEJ and his wife

Ignorant people always quick to call others ignorant 😁😁
U know the revelation without knowing the genesis, therefore u know it all🀣
Ozuor
Amaechi did not make wike LGA Chairman, wikes chairmanship bid was sponsored by Senator Azuta John Mbata, he capitalised on his closeness to the odilis to be LGA Chairman, for your information, wike made Amaechi governor.

Ameachi never wanted wike to be minister, he nominated Tonye Cole but wike had to scheme with the help of secondus to be minister and he also worked hard to ensure that GEJ won with a landslide in Rivers in 2015 after Amaechi defected to the APC, he's not like the ingrate fubara that he accelerated his civil service career from an ordinary level 13 to EDFA, permanent sec, Accountant General and Governor all within 8 years, he also campaigned vigorously for the ingrate in all the 23 LGAs, rallied his people to give sim block votes, go and check sims election result, the bulk of the votes came from ikwerre Areas and he also made enemies for himself because he wanted fubara to be governor, his relationship with the Jonathan's was a give and take unlike sim that was spoon fed, the jonathans did not go round the 23 lga to campaign for wike, sim doesn't even know how he won the election, he's an ingrate and a buffon and lastly from your moniker, you're probably from Edo state, stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by IjawAdvocate: 10:56am On Jan 24
vanitybutiwanti:
Amaechi did not make wike LGA Chairman, wikes chairmanship bid was sponsored by Senator Azuta John Mbata, he capitalised on his closeness to the odilis to be LGA Chairman, for your information, wike made Amaechi governor.

Ameachi never wanted wike to be minister[b], he nominated Tonye Cole but wike had to scheme with the help of secondus to be minister [/b]and he also worked had to ensure that GEJ won with a landslide in Rivers in 2015, he's not like the ingrate fubara that he accelerated his civil service career from an ordinary level 13 to EDFA, permanent sec, Accountant General and Governor all within 8 years, he also campaigned vigorously for the ingrate and made enemies for himself because he wanted fubara to be governor, his relationship with the Jonathan's was a give and take unlike sim that was spoon fed, sim doesn't even know how he won the election, he's an ingrate and a buffon and lastly from your moniker, you're probably from Edo state, stop talking about things you know nothing about.

And how did Wike treat Secondus after that?

Remember that Secondus is also Ijaw and Jonathan is also Ijaw?
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by jedisco(m): 10:58am On Jan 24
Righthussle:

Fubara first responsibility is to his constituents as it should be.

I find the bolded aborhent. First you have a bloated idea of yourself. Secondly, that you make generalisations on an ethnicity based on the actions of one man shows nothing but ignorance and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by GGIA: 11:00am On Jan 24
IjawWorldBest:
Leader of PDP in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike

Leader of APC in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike

FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike

So called God father of Rivers State,
Nyesom Wike.

Because of Wike now, Rivers State is very confused about State leadership.

Their allocation for the year self they don't know where it is facing.

Why didn't Wike loyal to Amaechi like that when he was Amaechi Chief of Staff?

If it was Wike he would have declared Fubara enemy of the State and even place bounty on him.

@General Ditari

President, Nairaland Ijaws.
The political Nigga na hybrid πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Honestey: 11:11am On Jan 24
Hybrid of both
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by vanitybutiwanti: 11:12am On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

And how did Wike treat Secondus after that?

Remember that Secondus is also Ijaw and Jonathan is also Ijaw?
Secondus got over N50b worth of contract from Rivers state government courtesy of wike most of which he did not execute, if that's a bad treatment then I want to be treated in such a manner. Fubara is an ingrate, stop hiding behind ijwa clap trap to support him, you made a man governor and in less than a year, the man is scheming to remove the speaker from your LGA, I wonder if you will maintain the same stance if the same thing was done to you, fubara came to divide the family that worked for his emergence, do you know what they would have achieved in the future if the family was one? Now people that thought they will get promoted through their affiliation with that political family, because of the ingrate fubara, their hopes has been dashed, core foot soldiers in the field are not happy with the ingrate regardless of their ethnic affiliation in Rivers state, its only outsiders like you with no skin in the game and no mental capacity to analyse issues devoid of sentiment that are beating the drums of doom for fubara

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by MrSly(m): 11:14am On Jan 24
Righthussle:

You are just touting. No one makes another a governor, remember.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Successlane: 11:21am On Jan 24
Haba, simple:

SDPDPAPCLP

Wike the emperor himself.
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Omobude244: 11:23am On Jan 24
vanitybutiwanti:

Ameachi never wanted wike to be minister, he nominated Tonye Cole but wike had to scheme with the help of secondus to be minister and he also worked hard to ensure that GEJ won with a landslide in Rivers in 2015 after Amaechi defected to the APC, he's not like the ingrate fubara that he accelerated his civil service career from an ordinary level 13 to EDFA, permanent sec, Accountant General and Governor all within 8 years, he also campaigned vigorously for the ingrate in all the 23 LGAs, rallied his people to give sim block votes, go and check sims election result, the bulk of the votes came from ikwerre Areas and he also made enemies for himself because he wanted fubara to be governor, his relationship with the Jonathan's was a give and take unlike sim that was spoon fed, the jonathans did not go round the 23 lga to campaign for wike, sim doesn't even know how he won the election, he's an ingrate and a buffon and lastly from your moniker, you're probably from Edo state, stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Just read wetin u write now
Does it make sense to you?
Wike was chief of staff to Ameachi between 2007 to 2011
Do u understand what chief of staff is?
Your chief of staff is always your number one man. Your most trusted person.
From chief of staff, he sent him to Abuja to be minister just to give him that national presence to make him the next governor after him.
It was after Ameachi started having issues with GEJ wife and Wike now picked side with GEJ wife that Ameachi wanted to replace him with Cole.
I'm from Edo state yes
But I'm more aware of RIVER politics far better than you.
U are just ignorant trying to be more ignorant

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by stacyadams: 11:29am On Jan 24
IjawWorldBest:
Leader of PDP in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike

Leader of APC in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike

FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike

So called God father of Rivers State,
Nyesom Wike.

Because of Wike now, Rivers State is very confused about State leadership.

Their allocation for the year self they don't know where it is facing.

Why didn't Wike loyal to Amaechi like that when he was Amaechi Chief of Staff?

If it was Wike he would have declared Fubara enemy of the State and even place bounty on him.

@General Ditari

President, Nairaland Ijaws.

Wicked wike is a partyless man standing on his mandatorial structure grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Benbellamor: 11:31am On Jan 24
IjawWorldBest:

You just successfully typed trash.

When Wike was a boy at motor park, didn't people build him up?

Why are those people not controlling him today?
you Just revealed that you're a park tout, no Wonder you reason like a bipolar grin grin

Before wike became a local government chairman, he was a successful lawyer a Barrister
Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by Oyerinde16(m): 11:32am On Jan 24
Wike as it stands is enjoying his last bounty... cos most people already know his anticancer and are eating with him with a long spoon... Wikes is at the mercies of Mr president... if he his sacked at some fct minister and fubara deals with him in Rivers state, he becomes politically irrelevant... Tinubu is keeping him for a purpose... he must not stress his luck

1 Like

Re: Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? by vanitybutiwanti: 11:36am On Jan 24
Omobude244:

Just read wetin u write now
Does it make sense to you?
Wike was chief of staff to Ameachi between 2007 to 2011
Do u understand what chief of staff is?
Your chief of staff is always your number one man. Your most trusted person.
From chief of staff, he sent him to Abuja to be minister just to give him that national presence to make him the next governor after him.
It was after Ameachi started having issues with GEJ wife and Wike now picked side with GEJ wife that Ameachi wanted to replace him with Cole.
I'm from Edo state yes
But I'm more aware of RIVER politics far better than you.
U are just ignorant trying to be more ignorant
you know nothing about Rivers politics, wike made Amaechi governor and after the victory at the court, Amaechi offered to make him commisioner of finance but he turned it down and chose to be chief of staff, Amaechi said at a thanksgiving service that after God, wike was responsible for his emergence. In 2011, Amaechi never wanted wike to be minister, he worked against his emergence, I can send links of the ministerial nominee as proof, he sent Tonye coles name but knowing wike, he always has a way. Ameachi had issues with the Jonathan's and he decamped to APC, wike was a minister in the PDP government, they needed a strong and influential politician to rally the troops to defeat an incumbent governor, do you really expect wike to defect to apc with Ameachi especially considering the role he played to stop his ministerial appointment? You guys talk about things you know nothing about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed Over Vulture Voodoo In Burkina Faso / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.