Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) (22879 Views)

AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Topman7: 12:51pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:
I am waiting for Nigerian own😁😆

Naija fans will not attack Eagles players.

No be our way.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by ThunderFireAgba: 12:51pm On Jan 24
You saw the 🇬🇭 Ghana meme? cheesy
🇨🇲Cameroun VS Nigeria 🇳🇬meme coming up on Saturday.
Check my bio for more wink
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Tochi360: 12:52pm On Jan 24
Omo grin nobody ready to gree for anybody this year oo grin cheesy grin

Other players go dey play with caution from now,ONANA sebi you dey see watin dey play, Your mind must dey grin
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24
Lol... You guys deserve to be out jare.

I'm equally disappointed and shocked that Algeria couldn't reach the Semis at least.

Almost all the top rated teams have been disappointing... Including the ones still hanging in at the Round of 16.

Just look at Ghana finishing 3rd with only 2 points! What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by godwon01(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24
Fans are crazy in this year AFCON. Any country that win this year competition should thank their star. That fans has reason for attacking the player's. Algeria team from being the champion in Africa in 2019 to loosing at group stages on two consecutives competitions. The team need overhauling , by injecting fresh legs to the team. The likes of Merrez and others are old for the team. Their coach need to be sack since loosing at group stage in Cameroon.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24
Tochi360:
Omo grin nobody ready to gree for anybody this year oo grin cheesy grin

Other players go dey play with caution from now,ONANA sebi you dey see watin dey play, Your mind must dey grin

Onana don already advise himself to sit his ass on the bench.

I will advise him to continue to do so, especially that game against Nigeria.

Make him enjoy this Afcon vacation away from the insults of Man United fans. tongue

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:

I pray Super Eagles wake up and go the distance.

However, anything wey make Cameroon comot us on Saturday, nothing go happen!

Iheanacho and Osimhen go stroll enter club for Surulere, and men go still dey hail them like gods.

Nigerians wey dey celebrate corrupt leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Tochi360: 1:03pm On Jan 24
Angelfrost:

Onana don already advise himself to sit his ass on the bench.

I will advise him to continue to do so, especially that game against Nigeria.

Make him enjoy this Afcon vacation away from the insults of Man United fans. tongue

Hmm the insults from Man U fans suppose be the least of him problems .
No carry Cameroon fans play oo.

Remember one time wey them attack one of their player wey miss PK even burn him car join sef grin grin

Cameroon fans no dey gree from time immemorial grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Resetinc: 1:05pm On Jan 24
spencekat:
I send them?My headache be say no cut my ticket if I put you for the ticket.

Correct man 👍
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by aguluobi: 1:05pm On Jan 24
Money wey I don chop only the foolish team spoil am for me.

Foolish people play first half draw lose by whatever margin you like second half the senseless coach bench all those that can scare all Tru the first.

Make sporty bet they thank Algeria them for here am yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24
Tochi360:

Hmm the insults from Man U fans suppose be the least of him problems .
No carry Cameroon fans play oo.

Remember one time wey them attack one of their player wey miss PK even burn him car join sef grin grin

Cameroon fans no dey gree from time immemorial grin

True... That's why he should be smart enough not to start any more games..

If their first choice is injured, he should insist that the 3rd choice starts ahead of him. grin
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by aguluobi: 1:10pm On Jan 24
If it's WC you will understand they play against formidable opponent but to Mauritania that lost it two previous n had nothing to fight for while Algeria is among top 3 in Africa. Those players deserve to be flogged publicly especially the foolish coach that benched all the player that could score.

tetralogyfallot:
Werey people. All these because of Afcon. Na wa o. If na world cup nko, na to release nuclear bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by spencekat(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24
Resetinc:

Correct man 👍
grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by aguluobi: 1:12pm On Jan 24
Better they don't when they can give their best

akwesenana:

Wetin they wan go do before?

All these kind stuff go make players not to dey answer call up in the future.

FFS, these players have families.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Tochi360: 1:14pm On Jan 24
Angelfrost:

True... That's why he should be smart enough not to start any more games..

If their first choice is injured, he should insist that the 3rd choice starts ahead of him. grin

grin grin if the third choice no fit do,make him better carry glove give the coach bcus e fit be se some of the Cameroonian MAN U fans dey plan to treat him fúck up grin
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by oyeb15: 1:27pm On Jan 24
This afcon is d best so far. Africa strikers have really improved. Many goals were scored except for d Nigeria team.

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by gidjah(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY WANT CHANGE AND COULD GO TO ANY LENGTH SO TO GET SUCH !NOT THIS US HERE THAT CHOOSE TO CRUISE AROUND MEDIOCRITY, INEPTITUDE AND CORRUPT LEADERS ALL IN D NAME OF TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS!THIS NATION WILL CHANGE DRASTICALLY AND VIGOROUSLY WHENEVER WE S YOUTH CHOOSE THAT PATH
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Topman7: 1:36pm On Jan 24
gidjah:
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY WANT CHANGE AND COULD GO TO ANY LENGTH SO TO GET SUCH !NOT THIS US HERE THAT CHOOSE TO CRUISE AROUND MEDIOCRITY, INEPTITUDE AND CORRUPT LEADERS ALL IN D NAME OF TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS!THIS NATION WILL CHANGE DRASTICALLY AND VIGOROUSLY WHENEVER WE S YOUTH CHOOSE THAT PATH

You are very foolish.

Attacking your players in a hotel over football is called hooliganism, violence, savagery, and stupidity, so shut up.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by gidjah(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24
You insulted me over what you lack understanding about ? I forgive you.pls pass .
Topman7:

You are very foolish.

Attacking your players in a hotel over football is called hooliganism, violence, savagery, and stupidity, so shut up.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Topman7: 1:41pm On Jan 24
gidjah:
You insulted me over what you lack understanding about ? I forgive you.pls pass .

Go and use violence and attack the govt nau, or is to play online warrior?

Idiot.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24
Can Nigerian police react the way ivorian police are doing. Their police looks disciplined

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by spiSeyi: 1:49pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:
E no go happen undecided
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24
😲😲
Africans passion for national football is out of this world o!
If they see your effort they accept the result but if they see nonsense attitude
Omo
Pray make them no jam you for road o👃

1 Like

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by femi4: 2:10pm On Jan 24
officialwdhtv:
AFCON2023: Moment angry Algerian fans attempted to enter the hotel of the Algeria team to attack them after their elimination from the tournament last night shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOsARkX_UQ
After winning the second title in 2019, Algeria couldn't get past the group stage in the subsequent tournament back to back......what a shame
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by kyuniii(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24
Calm down fans, the breakfast go reach every body, na only 1 country go win the cup, I hope that country happens to be Nigeria.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by blackmantis: 2:28pm On Jan 24
Angelfrost:

I pray Super Eagles wake up and go the distance.

However, anything wey make Cameroon comot us on Saturday, nothing go happen!

Iheanacho and Osimhen go stroll enter club for Surulere, and men go still dey hail them like gods.

Nigerians wey dey celebrate corrupt leaders.

No be lie.......
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24
aariwa:
Not easy…most people don’t realize what footballers put in that ninety minutes. Sometimes a cross bar or few inches wide can change the destiny of a football team or country . Imagine for one moment if the point blank save Emilio Martinez saved had landed on Kilian mbappe legs or mouani decided to pass to him because it would have been a free pass. Messi wouldn’t have become a world champion and his almost 20 year performance and that of Argentina would not have ended well like happened to Holland in 74 and 78 World Cup with Franz beckenbauer because they didn’t win the World Cup finals
It was actually Germany and not Holland.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by AncientAlien(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:
We don't expect much from them initially. We all new nah luck carry them reach where they are now. And if happened that they are kicked out at that stage, Nigerians will accept it. Nobody dey carry super eagles of this moment for heart.
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by gidjah(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24
Topman7:

Go and use violence and attack the govt nau, or is to play online warrior?

Idiot.
I guess your personal frustrations compiled upon you by your family and cronies is what's responsible for this immature public outburst ! I guess you must be one of the very few ill trained youth who has partially grown amidst hate and gross disfunction .so like I said earlier ,I forgive you and yours but I pray you find help and the much needed deliverance from your slave masters.I AM NEVER A PART OF D REASONS FOR YOUR ABJECT SUFFERING AND DEPRESSION.I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS SIR.biko pass .
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by tinmy2016: 4:33pm On Jan 24
They should just accept their loss, football is not a game for the weak......
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24
Ubdavis:
The earlier u learn how to take the outcome of any match, the better for you.
I love football so much but I have the emotional tenacity to take anything that comes..

U dey do stadium go watch ball?

The fans causing wahala left their homes or stadium?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Afrobasket 2017 Finals / Gernot Rohr Accepts NFF’s Contract, Conditions / Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.