Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 (35507 Views)

AFCON: Kei Kamara's House Almost Destroyed After Missing A Victory Penalty / Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by Galaticos444: 1:03pm On Jan 24
I remember him for one incident while he was at fulham.fulham was awarded a penalty in a d second half and mitrovic their penalty taker wanted to take d penalty but dis kamara went to take d ball from him and ended up missing d penalty, Fulham went on to loss d match and he was sold d next transfer window grin

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by godwon01(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24
Honestly, I used to underrate their team before. I never knew they have got professional plying their trade outside their country. They played Algeria like a baby yesterday. They were highly determined. Merrez was not given any chance at all.

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by oyeb15: 1:16pm On Jan 24
Deogratiasfx:

The badness of gun depends on who hold it. Give it an to armed robber or terrorist and see him destroy lives and properties. Give it to a soldier or police and see him protect lives and properties.

Not Nigeria police though. They use gun to torment innocent citizens
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by AbujaLagos: 1:35pm On Jan 24
spagettiluv:
First Space for sale
elo
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by AbujaLagos: 1:36pm On Jan 24
BrutusOj:
How many shots has he had on target so far? cheesy
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by Deogratiasfx: 1:47pm On Jan 24
oyeb15:

Not Nigeria police though. They use gun to torment innocent citizens

No matter how bad Nigeria police are, try to say all of the them should be off completely for 24 hrs. Na dead body go full street

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by esther36: 2:53pm On Jan 24
How many shots has he had on target so far? How many shots has he had on target so far? ...
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by sprints1: 5:59pm On Jan 24
akwesenana:

This guy where follow Mitrovic drag penalty only to go miss am.
na nonsense player na that Arab club fit am... That guy na dey score for Fulham just get body for no reason...
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by eni406: 7:27pm On Jan 24
No bear that kind name for naija make Dss no use you chop oooNo bear that kind name for naija make Dss no use you chop ooo...
Re: Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 by Psoul(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24
riverbird:
This one go use hype kill himself, which one be AK-47? undecided

That is just his name initial together with the number on the jersey he wears in the field.
His name is Aboubakar Kamara...AK-47

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home . / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya / Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.