Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari (1653 Views)

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / You Didn’t Make Me President In 2015, Buhari Replies Tinubu / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by GuruboiNaija: 12:27pm On Jan 24
Former President Muhammadu Buhari said he intentionally refused to release his West African Senior School Certificate in the build-up to the 2015 general elections.

Buhari said his refusal was do his critics “venting spleen on it could please themselves.”

Recalling when the WAEC Registrar, alongside his officials, came to present the attestation certificate to Buhari in November 2018, Adesina quoted him as saying, “It would have been impossible for me to attend the Defence Services Staff College, India (1973) and thereafter, United States Army War College, as a Nigerian military officer if I didn’t sit for the WASC examinations in 1961.”

However, Buhari said amid the outcry and criticisms from Nigerians, he found copies of his certificate in his “drawer.”

This was contained in the just-launched book by his former spokesman, Femi Adesina titled: “Working with Buhari: Reflections of a Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015-2023).”

Adesina quoted Buhari as saying in 2018, “I was going through a drawer some days ago, and saw copies of my certificate. I always had it, but refused to release it, so that those venting spleen on it could please themselves.

“My colleagues and I who spent close to nine years in boarding school both in primary and secondary, including Gen. Musa Yar’adua, when we intended to join the military we had to take a military examination.

“We were examined in three subjects, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge because English is the language for general instruction throughout the country because of our colonial heritage.

“Mathematics in the military was necessary, coupled with Geography. We were trained how to be dropped off in the bush, given only a pair of compass and since we’re not astronomers, you’ve to learn to find your way, calculate, using the Pythagoras Theorem and others to work out your position.”

https://.ng/2024/01/24/i-intentionally-refused-to-release-my-wassce-certificate-in-2015-buhari-replies-critics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Righthussle: 12:31pm On Jan 24
Liar Musa

5 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Validated: 12:32pm On Jan 24
Baba you got NONE

14 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by History555: 12:33pm On Jan 24
Buhari that does not know the meaning of inflation dey calculate pythagoras theory.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by heffem(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24
Oga gbaagbe..... We know how far, but e don go

2 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by manutdrichie(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24
grin
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24
So?
Who cares
Oga please rest

You and Tinubu are the worst president ever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24
I feel u

🕶️
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Zanzibar1: 1:37pm On Jan 24
Dey play. You can't release what you don't have

5 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by mightyhaze: 1:43pm On Jan 24
Oga rest with this your book na... I can bet no sane mind that appreciates his sanity would want to read or know anything further about you,..the things you had or didt have.

bat should open gate for you to cross enter Niger republic sharp sharp abeg

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Minime10(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24
U mean the nepa cert 🤓

2 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Masterclass32: 2:34pm On Jan 24
Tell that to your dumb supporters.

5 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by surveyProf(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24
grin
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Melagros(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24
COMRADES
Buhari is a motherfvcker don't take that man serious

4 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 24
You just avoided to be disgraced

2 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by christejames(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24
This man should just shut up because anytime he opens his mouth to talk, he sound dumber undecided

What a clueless man!
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Quodseverismete: 3:16pm On Jan 24
We don't want to hear anything from you even your name dey annoy us. You destroyed all good legacies, you ruled Nigeria with nepotism and empowered only your cronies, impunity was the order of the day during your reign, the disaster you caused the country will take years to recover.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Menemble: 3:17pm On Jan 24
It is only in Nigeria that Buhari can refused to release his wassce before been sworen in as the sitting president and still boast about it after.

This country nawaah ooo

I wonder what Tinubu will say after his regime....

May God help us all in Nigeria
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:38pm On Jan 24
YOU ARE A CHRONIC LAWBREAKER FOR REFUSING TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENT OF THE LAW.SHAMELESS THING angry

5 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 3:44pm On Jan 24
What narrative are you trying to portray? You are the worst president ever in the history of Nigeria. Broke every constitutional laws of the land without blinking.

In a sane country, you should be cooling off in jail with your rubbish certificate. Bunch of failure!

4 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Trendy247: 4:25pm On Jan 24
That's how Tinubu will write his own book after 8years telling us how he intentionally brought home bullion van to see our reaction.

2 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24
I told people that the day this man leave Aso Villa, he will go into total oblivion because he doesn't have anything to offer.
Obasanjo, Abdulsallmi Abubakar and Yemi Osibanjo that have something upstairs are gaining international recognition and appointments.
This foolish Aboki has gone oblivion, he is now talking anyhow to seek attention.
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24
Yeye dey smell.
Who cares about your Nepa bill certificate?

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Rexymania(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24
Why? Bcus you don't have or you failed woefully

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by kenny714433(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24
Did he say calculate location using Pythagoras Theorem? Not even longitude and latitude 😂
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Karlifate: 7:49pm On Jan 24
This dude is just trying too hard to promote his stupid ass book, after ruining the country alongside his master. angry

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by rolams(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24
Some people will enter hell !

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by idongesit88: 8:15pm On Jan 24
Nonsense, intentional ko, sensetional ni

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by agriboom: 8:18pm On Jan 24
This man should please shut up, seeking relevance

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Jan 24
🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by oz4real83(m): 5:46am On Jan 25
A man that should be in jail for all the atrocities he committed against this country is still roaming free, he is simply using his unmerited freedom to spew trash embarassed
Re: I Intentionally Refused To Release My WASSCE Certificate In 2015 – Buhari by Hoilgbegiri: 5:47am On Jan 25
Cattle rustler

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Convoy Pelted With Stones On His Way To Jigawa State / Amazing:lagos Gets New Deputy Governor---"for 2weeks" / Super! While others lobby for it, Agbakoba Shuns Ministerial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.