Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Warning To The Northern Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To The Northern Elders (2454 Views)

Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders / Northern Elders Endorse President Buhari / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To The Northern Elders by BTCJagaban: 2:48pm On Jan 24
We have noticed the continue attack against the president with a threat of election bla bla bla.

If this attack won’t stop, the south west won’t give power back to the core north. Instead, power will shift to North Central (Kogi, Benue, Taraba or Kwara). Northern elders should be careful of their speech. The SW supported Buhari against all odds for 8yrs.

Download GoalDays app to meet football fans around the world.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by bigpriik: 3:08pm On Jan 24
southwest cant stand the wrath of the north.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Olachase(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24
bigpriik:
aside the terrorists and killing which brain them get again undecided undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by BitterTruth0001: 4:13pm On Jan 24
Olachase:
aside the terrorists and killing which brain them get again undecided undecided

But that’s the issue nah

While other tribes focus on going about developing thejr human capacity and modernizing, Fulani no send all that one . They don’t need civilization. They can roam about the bush for days and attack whenever. Na those ones you wan follow drag ?

4 Likes

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by technicallyrich(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24
So afonjas hatredd don reach to voice out and challenge the Northerners openly because your God right election.
Just remember that you afonjas are hatedd for your 🐍 like nature in ss/se and we will gladly laugh while northerners deall with you cowords.

18 Likes

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by DeLaRue: 4:18pm On Jan 24
bigpriik:

Smh

What wrath

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by flokii: 6:16pm On Jan 24
Yourba nation agitators will rise again to demand for a separate Yoruba country.. na dem go still come use presidency beg us cheesy

When you're big, you're big..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Chimarto: 6:22pm On Jan 24
My fellow SE, this na family matter let be watching from afar

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by LifeofDream: 6:41pm On Jan 24
technicallyrich:
So afonjas hatredd don reach to voice out and challenge the Northerners openly because your God right election.
Just remember that you afonjas are hatedd for your 🐍 like nature in ss/se and we will gladly laugh while northerners deall with you cowords.
Cc Seun Mynd44 Dominique nplmod Fergie001

I still don't understand what you mods are doing on this forum...

People like the above shouldn't be allowed to roam our forum free..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Meagainstthem: 8:03pm On Jan 24
technicallyrich:

SS/SE again? Coward will always find someone to attached to.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by jogojogo: 8:11pm On Jan 24
Chimarto:
My fellow SE, this na family matter let be watching from afar
Yes o
Make una leave us make we handle our family matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by jogojogo: 8:18pm On Jan 24
Meagainstthem:

Real cowards they are.
They can't stand alone....always seeking validation from South south who doesn't give a damn about them

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Chimarto: 8:19pm On Jan 24
jogojogo:

Yes o
Make una leave us make we handle our family matter
very soon they will start relationship realignment with the SS/SE just to betray the North but they dont know that when SE mean you there's nothing you can do to impress them
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Jan 24
Chimarto:
very soon they will start relationship realignment with the SS/SE just to betray the North but they dont know that when SE mean you there's nothing you can do to impress them

In politics no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interest.
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Great2017: 8:26pm On Jan 24
Does the South West have such powers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by Chimarto: 8:35pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

In politics no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interest.
I talk am, this is realignment statement
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 8:50pm On Jan 24
Chimarto:

I talk am, this is realignment statement

This is basic principle of politics.I am Igbo btw.
No permanent friend or enemy in politics but permanent interest.If you do not know this then you are a political mugu.
Ndi Igbo can make a deal with any part of Nigeria if it favours us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

This is basic principle of politics.I am Igbo btw.
No permanent friend or enemy in politics but permanent interest.If you do not know this then you are a political mugu.
Ndi Igbo can make a deal with any part of Nigeria if it favours us.
There is nothing South West can offer South East or South South that North cant offer more...

Going after North in your first tenure, in an illegitimate election, with an unpopular candidate with bad polices is a recipe for defeat

But what do I know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by ObiCertificate: 10:05pm On Jan 24

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 10:06pm On Jan 24
mrvitalis:

There is nothing South West can offer South East or South South that North cant offer more...

Going after North in your first tenure, in an illegitimate election, with an unpopular candidate with bad polices is a recipe for defeat

But what do I know nothing

My statement is not an endorsement for a southwest political alliance but what I am saying is that it could be possible if what they bring to the table favours southeast.What is wrong with that? Mind you Tinubu is not southwest and southwest is not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by mrvitalis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

My statement is not an endorsement for a southwest political alliance but what I am saying is that it could be possible if what they bring to the table favours southeast.What is wrong with that? Mind you Tinubu is not southwest and southwest is not Tinubu.
There is nothing South West can offer South East... Absolutely nothing

There was a reason East and North aligned for years against West... We are seeing that again

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by technicallyrich(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24
Kokorokomanaoga:
oga, i am a bona-fide south southerner from edo state, nothing concerns us with your tribalism.
Next time dont mention ss in your tribalism filled post.
And I'm from ijaw the biggest tribe and leaders of Niger delta.
We dictate what happens in niger delta.call your tribe let me see if your tribe is bigger than ijaws in ss.
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 10:21pm On Jan 24
mrvitalis:

There is nothing South West can offer South East... Absolutely nothing

There was a reason East and North aligned for years against West... We are seeing that again

But north can align with southwest and southeast but east can not align with west according to you.I disagree with you.As I said East can make a deal with any region whenever it is favourable to us simple.
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by technicallyrich(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24
Meagainstthem:

Ss/se is Eastern region.if you don't like it,do the awolowo.
Even when gej was there,yoruba Muslims and northerners called him Igbo man from the East you remember.
For yorubas and northerners, anybody from ss is Igbo even some middle belt like idoma,igede are still called Igbo.
Finally during election,if you look fresh and handsome without infection and scratching,they call you if I in Lagos😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by mrvitalis(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

But north can align with southwest and southeast but east can not align with west according to you.I disagree with you.As I said East can make a deal with any region whenever it is favourable to us simple.
There is nothing to Allegian with South West for I dare you to give me example
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 10:32pm On Jan 24
mrvitalis:

There is nothing to Allegian with South West for I dare you to give me example

Can you give me reasons why east will never align with west even IF it is favourable to us?
So if Tinubu for example by 2027 Tinubu's camp propose a deal for our vote in return for a 6th state in SE will SE reject it even when we have absolutely nothing to lose?
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by mrvitalis(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

Can you give me reasons why east will never align with west even IF it is favourable to us?
So if Tinubu for example by 2027 Tinubu's camp propose a deal for our vote in return for a 6th state in SE will SE reject it even when we have absolutely nothing to lose?
South East and South West cant give South East a 6th state

You need 24 states to agree for that to happen.. North has 19 plus South East 5

Logically there is no point... Two you can't take the words of South West serious ... I rather trust North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:48pm On Jan 24
BitterTruth0001:

But that’s the issue nah

While other tribes focus on going about developing thejr human capacity and modernizing, Fulani no send all that one . They don’t need civilization. They can roam about the bush for days and attack whenever. Na those ones you wan follow drag ?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Jan 24
mrvitalis:

South East and South West cant give South East a 6th state

You need 24 states to agree for that to happen.. North has 19 plus South East 5

Logically there is no point... Two you can't take the words of South West serious ... I rather trust North

No politician is closed minded like you.Thank God you won't be at the table of discussion whenever Igbo interest is been discussed.
What I am talking about is possibilities.What Peter Obi and Afenifere/OBJ did in 2023 presidential election was it not political alliance between east and west?Oh, is it because Obi was rigged out and you thought there was no alliance formed between the two?
Re: Warning To The Northern Elders by mrvitalis(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24
paramakina202:

No politician is closed minded like you.Thank God you won't be at the table of discussion whenever Igbo interest is been discussed.
What I am talking about is possibilities.What Peter Obi and Afenifere/OBJ did in 2023 presidential election was it not political alliance between east and west?Oh, is it because Obi was rigged out and you thought there was no alliance formed between the two?
That's not an alliance... Alliance is between two majority not a majority and a minority

Can South East APC go into an alliance for South East?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Traditional Rulers Asks Governor To Tackle Witchcraft . / United States Of AFRICA, A Ruse & Deceitful. / Oyo Monarchs Reject Rotational Chairmanship, Back Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.