Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinder, Badoo and those other dating app profile are deceptive - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tinder, Badoo and those other dating app profile are deceptive (160 Views)

A Bunch of Tinder Red Flags for Your Consideration. / Best Dating App Africa / Metme Social Dating App Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinder, Badoo and those other dating app profile are deceptive by Lantean(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24
"Here for fun"๐Ÿ™„
"Short term to long term"๐Ÿ™„
"Long term to short term"๐Ÿ™„
"Just here for fun"๐Ÿ™„

All those expressions just confuse some people. They're confusing because their interpretations could be anything.

For instance, "Here for fun", are you looking for fun friends.. dare-devil friends who like extreme activities or sports๐Ÿ˜•

Does "Short term to long term" mean dating that leads to long-term relationship. Well that's just nonsense because, if you're dating someone, you're already in a relationship (of sorts).๐Ÿ˜ก

Then there's "Long term to short term". How on Earth is a long-term relationship turned into a short-term relationship? ๐Ÿ˜ง

"Just here for fun" my interpretation of this is one night stands. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคจ Which seems astounding that someone longs for being made out as a toilet.

I'm old school, so (the slang we used then was "wake up"wink i no "wake up". But make una enlighten me because one fine girl wey I dey chat with just ghost me after I asked what she meant by "Just in for the fun"?

I simply responded with:
"Fun? That's cryptic and vague. Is that like a one night stand."

Now, she no gree talk to me again o

(1) (Reply)

She Asked For A Phone After Cheating / Free Ebook: How To Get The Guy You Want / Secret Of Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.