Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede (31854 Views)

Court Vacates Order To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Rebuke: 7:35pm On Jan 24
Naija! The more yhu look, the less yhu see.

The level of corruption in this country scares the devil himself.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by sleekpro(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24
Who takes Nigeria court serious...? All na wash....!
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by ufotunang: 7:36pm On Jan 24
They have started again
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by funshint(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24
EFCC should further investigate the appellant and the judge himself. He still has gut to want to buy a property he procured from proceeds of crime? Only if EFCC did their job well he won't even have that kind of money again in the first place; talkess of having the got to want to buy it back again.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by chibnnodi: 7:37pm On Jan 24
Tomorrow will be, the court will instruct the deputy IGP to arrest the IGP. I don't want to believe that we are in a lawless society.

Soonest, EFCC will open judges cases.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Olachase(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24
Order way no fit work 🤣🤣
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by sonofsteven: 7:38pm On Jan 24
MrProlific95:
Useless Judgement,

However, I am sure EFCC sent lazy lawyers to do this case, else the first order wouldn't have been given in the first place showing that the purchase is a proceed of Crime

Did you read the article?

He didn't buy the property

He lives there with his family as someone using the property, he is the first to be approached in order for him to buy it if he refuses or not capable, then they can invite 3rd or other parties to buy it....

That's the way it is done

Instead of efcc to sell to him,they wan sell to another person, he got angry and sued them,he won the case and efcc arrested him and his wife...

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by SmartyPants(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24
MrProlific95:
Useless Judgement,

However, I am sure EFCC sent lazy lawyers to do this case, else the first order wouldn't have been given in the first place showing that the purchase is a proceed of Crime

The issue has nothing to do with it being a proceed of crime. Te property has already been forfeited by the original owner - now what is happening is that the tenant is simply saying okay, you want to sell this house that my landlord forfeited - let me buy it since I live here already. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by John4B: 7:45pm On Jan 24
No free for anybody is playing out btw the court and efcc, let's see who go gree at last.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Yinkeem2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24
Here we go again………
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Flier: 7:46pm On Jan 24
Bobloco:
If Nigeria is a sane country, the IGP would have carried out the arrest order.

Unfortunately, Nigeria isn't a sane country.
The order won’t happen in a sane country

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by naijastusa: 7:47pm On Jan 24
saintjimos:
Efcc will open judge case file and that of IG

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigeria my country

Which will create further problems for the Efcc Chairman and his family.
Ask Ibrahim Magu how market and why he hasn't travelled to US or Europe for a long time.

I love courageous Nigerian Judges

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by JuanDeDios: 7:48pm On Jan 24
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by autodoctor: 7:49pm On Jan 24
This Efcc chairman position must be an enviable one.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by 3seriez(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24
Different rules for different people. Simple court order they can't follow. They have made a laughing stock of this Judiciary constantly..
All bark no bite.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by GGIA: 7:51pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:

If I get your time, mods won’t save your ass from my wrath 😡😡😡😡
Just leave the fool.

Even me sef never get him time.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by erniok(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24
funshint:
EFCC should further investigate the appellant and the judge himself. He still has gut to want to buy a property he procured from proceeds of crime? Only if EFCC did their job well he won't even have that kind of money again in the first place; talkess of having the got to want to buy it back again.
He's a tenant. Go back and read it.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by GGIA: 7:53pm On Jan 24
pretydiva:
grin. Wahala be like wey tin again
E be like toto wey don reach im elastic limit the go towards its yield point. cool
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by erniok(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24
MrProlific95:
Useless Judgement,

How was the purchase from crime proceeds.
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Mitsurugi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24
ruggedboy01:

If I get your time, mods won’t save your ass from my wrath 😡😡😡😡

Get his time na. We normally rate the intelligence of those that have time grin
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Bobloco: 7:55pm On Jan 24
Flier:
The order won’t happen in a sane country

Which sane country have you been to

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by APCNig: 8:02pm On Jan 24
Make Judge go arrest am himself, shey Judge no dey on wheelchair
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Flier: 8:02pm On Jan 24
Bobloco:

Which sane country have you been to
Atleast 5 European countries,Uk and Canada
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Bigchristo: 8:05pm On Jan 24
MichaelSokoto:
Tilumbunation!

cool
I can’t stop laughing reading what is written on the bag Shege banza 50kg 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by IamAtAnger: 8:07pm On Jan 24
Family matter e no concern me
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Bobloco: 8:08pm On Jan 24
Flier:
Atleast 5 European countries,Uk and Canada

Really

So in those countries, they don't obey court orders

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:10pm On Jan 24
Wahala everywhere ! Efcc should be disbanded ..
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by Flier: 8:15pm On Jan 24
Bobloco:

Really

So in those countries, they don't obey court orders

The judges do not give senseless order,there is a seperation of power even thou some of them are not democracy,every arm of government respect one another,the judiciary doesn’t have power to invite/arrest EFCC Boss,only the legislature are vested with the power to do.
The right thing should be to fine the EFCC
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by 222Martins(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24
AfroBeatDiary:
They will obviously sell it lower and probably will not remit the money and reloot
N380 Million for a 5 bedroom duplex in Aso drive? A property less than 5 minutes proximity to Aso Villa and National assembly? Haaaaa!!! That's a giveaway price oh!! That property should be nothing less than N1.5Billion. That's probably why the man is fighting tooth and nail to buy it....
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:28pm On Jan 24
222Martins:
N380 Million for a 5 bedroom duplex in Aso drive? Haaaaa!!! That's a giveaway price oh!! That property should be nothing less than N1.5Billion.
Exactly... The man deliberately under valued the property to escape the law
Re: Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede by stevups(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24
Hungary Judge, dindinrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams / Troops Intercept Maiduguri Bomber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.