Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. (1452 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 6:54pm On Jan 24
Before I start, I must let you know that I still don't fancy APC and this thread is specifically meant to compare APC's 9 years to PDP's years in southeast. The evidence before us shows that APC is giving significant amount of development to southeast compared to what PDP did.

1. I just visited Aba today Arab contractors are constructing 8 lanes federal road from Osisioma junction to obigbo.
Let's be sincere, which other state in other region will the federal government construction 8 lanes cutting across a city other than in Lagos, Abuja or maybe in Kaduna and Kano.
And this job is quality, it is going to give Aba a spicy look.
PDP allowed that road to die.

2. Enugu/Onitsha expressway, we all can testify to the quality job going on there. PDP never completed the rehabilitation of that road in 16 years and now APC is doing magic there courtesy of MTN. This is another massive 4 lanes express road.

3. 2nd Niger bridge and new 10km 6lanes onitsha expressway to Obosi. PDP gave us lamba for 16 years but APC did it.

Goodluck Jonathan whom we all voted for could not complete these infrastructure. He was such a failure. He started whitewashing us during election by kicking some of them off. PDP didn't do half in 16 years.

Again, I'm not saying that I like APC but they are far better than PDP infrastructural wise. PDP did nothing for southeast accept from Onitsha owerri road.

N/b: Come and buy a land in Aba, don't say we didn't tell you. You won't recognize this city by next year and land go don cost by then. The amount of construction going on here will be too huge to ignore for investors when they are completed.

I am not KepukepuTv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by saintjimos(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24
Aba is under Alex Otti and he is a Labour party member

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 6:58pm On Jan 24
saintjimos:
This 8 lanes road is been constructed by federal government from Osisioma to Obigbo. The road is massive and wide.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by AcuraZDX: 7:00pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:
This 8 lanes road is been constructed by federal government from Osisioma to Obigbo. The road is massive and wide.

So what about the much celebrated Port Harcourt-Aba road by JB?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by saintjimos(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:

If it's Aba- port Harcourt Express that's being handled by Julius Berger,
It's a state project, ask around

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 7:02pm On Jan 24
AcuraZDX:

So what about the much celebrated Port Harcourt-Aba road by JB?
Port harcourt road, Aba is different, that one been constructed by Alex otti and its 6 lanes. This one is the express way connecting Aba to Portharcourt from Osisioma.

They are 2 different roads. Aba is changing alot lately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 7:03pm On Jan 24
saintjimos:

If it's Aba- port Harcourt Express that's being handled by Julius Berger,
It's a state project, ask around
Portharcourt road, Aba that is being constructed by Julius Berger is a Different road from Aba-port Harcourt expressway that is being constructed by Arab contractors.

The former is a 6 Lanes road while the later is an 8 lanes which was awarded by the federal government

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by cadmanspize: 7:36pm On Jan 24
Watch your mouth & be mindful of your words kepukepu!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 7:37pm On Jan 24
cadmanspize:
Watch your mouth & be mindful of your words kepukepu!
I'm not KepukepuTv.

There's nothing wrong in what I said, it's the truth. Goodluck and PDP failed us

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by paramakina202: 7:40pm On Jan 24
saintjimos:

What Alex Otti building is Port Harcourt Road Aba not Aba to Obigbo River state which is a federal express road.

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by cadmanspize: 7:43pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:
I'm not KepukepuTv.

There's nothing wrong in what I said, it's the truth. Goodluck and PDP failed us
Tell us that PDP failed southeast without telling us that APC is the best thing after slice bread cause i hate what i don't like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by ClearFlair: 7:43pm On Jan 24
Maybe in 100 years time Nigerians will learn to stop celebrating mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 7:47pm On Jan 24
cadmanspize:

Tell us that PDP failed southeast without telling us that APC is the best thing after slice bread cause i hate what i don't like...
show me where I Said APC is the best. Show me

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by paramakina202: 7:47pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:
Before I start, I must let you know that I still don't fancy APC and this thread is specifically meant to compare APC's 9 years to PDP's years in southeast. The evidence before us shows that APC is giving significant amount of development to southeast compared to what PDP did.

1. I just visited Aba today Arab contractors are constructing 8 lanes federal road from Osisioma junction to obigbo.
Let's be sincere, which other state in other region will the federal government construction 8 lanes cutting across a city other than in Lagos, Abuja or maybe in Kaduna and Kano.

2. Enugu/Onitsha expressway, we all can testify to the quality job going on there. PDP never completed the rehabilitation of that road in 16 years and now APC is doing magic there courtesy of MTN. This is another massive 4 lanes express road.

3. 2nd Niger bridge and new 10km 6lanes onitsha expressway to Obosi. PDP gave us lamba for 16 years but APC did it.

Goodluck Jonathan whom we all voted for could not complete these infrastructure. He was such a failure. He started whitewashing us during election by kicking some of them off. PDP didn't do half in 16 years. in

Again, I'm not saying that I like APC but they are far better than PDP infrastructural wise. PDP did nothing for southeast accept from Onitsha owerri road.

N/b: Come and buy a land in Aba, don't say we didn't tell you. You won't recognize this city by next year and land go don cost by then. The amount of construction going on here will be too huge to ignore for investors when they are completed.

I am not KepukepuTv

To be honest APC have built more infrastructure in SE in the past 8 years than PDp did in 16 years.
Buhari built a bridge and constructed 8 kilometer road in my village through Hon Ben Kalu the deputy speaker.
Where they faired badly is economy and security.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by onumadu: 9:09pm On Jan 24
Let me put it this way: APC has an ample opportunity to win hearts and minds of South East people.
Reason is that Tinubu is a politician unlike Buhari who is not a politician.
All it would take for APC to win over South east is for the party to do all abandoned federal roads and other federal infrastructure in the region.
Igbo only hate INJUSTICE. Igbo are the easiest people to win their love. Just show them that you actually care about them, and they would start singing your praises to high heavens!
At federal level, PDP had been the worst party for Ndigbo, and actually laid the foundation for Igbo marginalization over a period of 16 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Tallesty1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:
I'm not KepukepuTv.

GoodLuck is not PDP's only president
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by ObiPandora: 9:21pm On Jan 24
My brother how can Nigeria stop celebrating mediocrity when they are still celebrating a Pandora Criminal in Peter Obi though he was caught looting over ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffer.

May God save Nigeria.

ClearFlair:

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by jogojogo: 9:21pm On Jan 24
Tallesty1:
GoodLuck is not PDP's only president
What did Obasanjo did in the South East?
Buhari outperformed him in the South East

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Ogene001: 9:22pm On Jan 24
Kepukepu:
Very good. I have always said that Enugu and Aba need the kind of highway expansion found in Onitsha. Also remember what APC is doing in Aba now, PDP did in Onitsha ten years ago. Government is a Continuum

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Ogene001: 9:23pm On Jan 24
jogojogo:

What did Obasanjo did in the South East?
Buhari outperformed him in the South East
Obasanjo dualized Onitsha/Owerri road

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Ogene001: 9:25pm On Jan 24
ClearFlair:
Mediocrity how? Have you plied the roads?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by CandidAdmin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24
In 2024, we're still celebrating roads?
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by fregeneh(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24
ObiPandora:
My brother how can Nigeria stop celebrating mediocrity when they are still celebrating a Pandora Criminal in Peter Obi though he was caught looting over ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffer.

May God save Nigeria.

your wahala too much-OGA
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Prince111111: 1:43am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
you guys still don't understand how a federal government executes or initiates projects in states. The state government through the governors, the representatives facilitate a federal project. The state officials call the attention of the federal government to it. So the thanks still goes to the state government or it's representative.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:34am On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:
In 2024, we're still celebrating roads?

You will celebrate what you do have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Alexis11: 3:01am On Jan 25
Prince111111:
you guys still don't understand how a federal government executes or initiates projects in states. The state government through the governors, the representatives facilitate a federal project. The state officials call the attention of the federal government to it. So the thanks still goes to the state government or it's representative.

Like seriously?? grin

You guys are the funniest ever when it comes nonsense narratives. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by commoditiesnig: 3:58am On Jan 25
Alexis11:

Like seriously?? grin

You guys are the funniest ever when it comes nonsense narratives. grin
Lol.. The "explaination" tire me as well

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Nice2023(m): 4:12am On Jan 25
U dont know what u are saying.
I can brief if u don't know what to say. That project is a state sponsored project and it was started by Alex Otti and upon completion,it is required to be refunded.

However,it has been like that since the time of OBJ that state govt can construct a federal road and after assessment,they are backed by law to get a refund. But many governors don't usually like it because it takes time to get such money back from Federal govt of Nigeria.

Kepukepu:

Goodluck Jonathan whom we all voted for could not complete these infrastructure. He was such a failure. He started whitewashing us during election by kicking some of them off. PDP didn't do half in 16 years.

I am not KepukepuTv
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 5:43am On Jan 25
Ogene001:

Very good. I have always said that Enugu and Aba need the kind of highway expansion found in Onitsha. Also remember what APC is doing in Aba now, PDP did in Onitsha ten years ago. Government is a Continuum
Peter Obi did that road.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 5:45am On Jan 25
Nice2023:
U dont know what u are saying.
I can brief if u don't know what to say. That project is a state sponsored project and it was started by Alex Otti and upon completion,it is required to be refunded.

However,it has been like that since the time of OBJ that state govt can construct a federal road and after assessment,they are backed by law to get a refund. But many governors don't usually like it because it takes time to get such money back from Federal govt of Nigeria.

it's a federal road, Alex otti has no hand in it. Do your research.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Tobihabeeb: 5:50am On Jan 25
Abeg rest, APC is playing politics with the Igbo's,
The same road, Obigbo to PH done, Obigbo to Aba death trap. U can only go to aba through that road with bike.

Enugu to lokpanta I don't know the useless Hausa contractors that are doing that road, if they repair 5meter forward, 3meters back will spoil again.

APC have nothing to show in the east.

Kepukepu:

I am not KepukepuTv
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Nice2023(m): 5:54am On Jan 25
Workch:
it's a federal road, Alex otti has no hand in it. Do your research.

Let us learn to give credit to whom it is due.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"God Go Punish Una Mama,"-Police Officer To The Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators / Adamawa State Guber Elections Re-run Postponed / Gani Fawehinmi's Interview With Ng Guardian News (01/01/2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.