Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. (1450 Views)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by BitterTruth0001: 5:58am On Jan 25
Workch:
it's a federal road, Alex otti has no hand in it. Do your research.

But even the Aba-PH expressway being handled by JB courtesy of the state government is also a federal road
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 6:01am On Jan 25
BitterTruth0001:

But even the Aba-PH expressway being handled by JB courtesy of the state government is also a federal road
read through the thread. They are 2 different roads.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 6:03am On Jan 25
Nice2023:

Let us learn to give credit to whom it is due.
you don't have enough knowledge.
Portharcourt road aba is different from Aba-port Harcourt expressway way.

You don't have enough knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by CandidAdmin(m): 7:29am On Jan 25
hakeemhakeem:

You will celebrate what you do have
Roads?
Like seriously?
Not even trains, community library, nationwide internet e.t.c but roads?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by SIRAO(m): 7:34am On Jan 25
saintjimos:

If it's Aba- port Harcourt Express that's being handled by Julius Berger, It's a state project, ask around
stop disgracing yourself here, the road is a federal government project
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 7:40am On Jan 25
SIRAO:

The one is mentioned is a state project but the one the OP is talking about is a federal government project.

People find it difficult to differentiate Aba-port Harcourt expressway from port Harcourt road, Aba
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by saintjimos(m): 8:08am On Jan 25
SIRAO:

It's a state project until remittance is done by the FG
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by tollyboy5(m): 8:39am On Jan 25
Nice2023:

Let us learn to give credit to whom it is due.
The op has explained that the one alex otti is constructing is six lane not the 8 lane from federal government
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Workch: 9:07am On Jan 25
saintjimos:

It's a state project until remittance is done by the FG
Stop arguing. You don't know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 10:09am On Jan 25
Tobihabeeb:
Abeg rest, APC is playing politics with the Igbo's,
The same road, Obigbo to PH done, Obigbo to Aba death trap. U can only go to aba through that road with bike.

Enugu to lokpanta I don't know the useless Hausa contractors that are doing that road, if they repair 5meter forward, 3meters back will spoil again.

APC have nothing to show in the east.

have you been there recently?
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 10:10am On Jan 25
Nice2023:
U dont know what u are saying.
I can brief if u don't know what to say. That project is a state sponsored project and it was started by Alex Otti and upon completion,it is required to be refunded.

However,it has been like that since the time of OBJ that state govt can construct a federal road and after assessment,they are backed by law to get a refund. But many governors don't usually like it because it takes time to get such money back from Federal govt of Nigeria.

it's you that can't differentiate Portharcourt road from Aba-port Harcourt expressway that knows what he's saying abi?
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Sctests: 12:22pm On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
This 8 lanes road is been constructed by federal government from Osisioma to Obigbo. The road is massive and wide.

Nwoke m, face the promotion of Alex Otti's works and leave APC alone. I sent some dollars to Nigeria after calling Abokki dollar. I just shook my head when he told me the rate.

Tighten your seat belt. Orejiela!
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
Before I start, I must let you know that I still don't fancy APC and this thread is specifically meant to compare APC's 9 years to PDP's years in southeast. The evidence before us shows that APC is giving significant amount of development to southeast compared to what PDP did.

1. I just visited Aba today Arab contractors are constructing 8 lanes federal road from Osisioma junction to obigbo.
Let's be sincere, which other state in other region will the federal government construction 8 lanes cutting across a city other than in Lagos, Abuja or maybe in Kaduna and Kano.
And this job is quality, it is going to give Aba a spicy look.
PDP allowed that road to die.

2. Enugu/Onitsha expressway, we all can testify to the quality job going on there. PDP never completed the rehabilitation of that road in 16 years and now APC is doing magic there courtesy of MTN. This is another massive 4 lanes express road.

3. 2nd Niger bridge and new 10km 6lanes onitsha expressway to Obosi. PDP gave us lamba for 16 years but APC did it.

Goodluck Jonathan whom we all voted for could not complete these infrastructure. He was such a failure. He started whitewashing us during election by kicking some of them off. PDP didn't do half in 16 years.

Again, I'm not saying that I like APC but they are far better than PDP infrastructural wise. PDP did nothing for southeast accept from Onitsha owerri road.

N/b: Come and buy a land in Aba, don't say we didn't tell you. You won't recognize this city by next year and land go don cost by then. The amount of construction going on here will be too huge to ignore for investors when they are completed.

I am not KepukepuTv

Which other state?

Do you know that the express at Onitsha is up to 12 lanes.
Village boy

1 Like

Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 1:47pm On Jan 25
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which other state?

Do you know that the express at Onitsha is up to 12 lanes.
Village boy
There's no single 12 lanes road in southeast and two, it was Obi that built the head bridge to Umunya. Read to understand
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
There's no single 12 lanes road in southeast and two, it was Obi that built the head bridge to Umunya. Read to understand

How many lanes are there in ontisha express?
Some parts are up to 12, Oga.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Kepukepu: 2:16pm On Jan 25
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How many lanes are there in ontisha express?
Some parts are up to 12, Oga.
it's 10 bros.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by 7lives: 2:48pm On Jan 25
Tobihabeeb:
Abeg rest, APC is playing politics with the Igbo's,
The same road, Obigbo to PH done, Obigbo to Aba death trap. U can only go to aba through that road with bike.

Enugu to lokpanta I don't know the useless Hausa contractors that are doing that road, if they repair 5meter forward, 3meters back will spoil again.

APC have nothing to show in the east.

PDP should have played better politics with Igbos, I believed they were in the S/East to play politics.
Imagine going to world cup to do everything except to play ball, 16 years is a lot in the life of a people.
Whoever have something useful to say should please step forward.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by 7lives: 2:51pm On Jan 25
SIRAO:

CHAI.
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Branco6(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25
I hope this thread is satire
Because i haven't seen a bigger load of bollocks than this for a very long time
Smh
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Branco6(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:

Roads?

Like seriously?

Not even trains, community library, nationwide internet e.t.c but roads?
Amazing innit?
Smh
Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by Tobihabeeb: 5:50pm On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
have you been there recently?

I passed through there recently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Obasanjo Family Keep The Child Care Trust Private? / I See A New Africa / Lets Have An Honest Debate About Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.