Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus (1328 Views)

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) / Check Out This Small Money Big Value Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Dontmakenoise: 7:52pm On Jan 24
I was satisfying my curiosity about the new TECNO Spark 20 pro plus to see if it is worth the hype.

I am sure there won't be any OJORO from this guy I found this...

The world of smartphones is constantly evolving, and TECNO has emerged as a leading brand that combines advanced technology with sleek design.. With a global presence in over 70 countries, TECNO has become synonymous with innovation and forward-thinking. The latest addition from TECNO, the TECNO SPARK 20 Pro+, is a device designed -according to the manufacturer- specifically for Gen Z and young tech enthusiasts who seek a perfect blend of style and performance.
But what does this mean?

In addition to the main camera, there is a 3X in-sensor zoom and 10X digital zoom, providing users with versatile zoom capabilities. While not on par with flagship models, these zoom levels are more than sufficient for most photography scenarios. TECNO has also incorporated advanced HDR algorithms to ensure balanced lighting and color in photos. Additionally, the Night Mode significantly enhances the camera’s capabilities in dimly lit environments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ku2bUh1CA&t=166s
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by koskilala: 12:28pm On Jan 28
Very good device, it's packed with so many amazing features and is still affordable.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Jacku: 2:54pm On Jan 28
Wait, this is how TECNO Spark look like? Damn!
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Shuregirl: 6:11pm On Jan 28
Jacku:
they have really improved
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by sureinfo: 10:52am On Feb 01
This truly the best when it comes to budget devices,
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by sureinfo: 10:53am On Feb 01
Jacku:
yes o, TECNO really did well with the design.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Osimhe: 11:57pm On Feb 01
I like the back. Anti-scratch es sweeting me.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Preciousagajus: 11:56am On Feb 05
Interesting 🤔
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Preciousagajus: 11:56am On Feb 05
Interesting
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Nourahwilly24(f): 3:35pm On Feb 08
Damn! This design is amazing 👏
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Gloriafoot(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08
Budget friendly
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Yinksy09(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10
This actually looks great.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Ezeifeduba: 9:50am On Feb 15
I'll go for the higher version. It's higher version for a reason
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by MarkWallace: 6:47pm On Feb 15
Dontmakenoise:
I was satisfying my curiosity about the new TECNO Spark 20 pro plus to see if it is worth the hype.

I am sure there won't be any OJORO from this guy I found this...

The world of smartphones is constantly evolving, and TECNO has emerged as a leading brand that combines advanced technology with sleek design.. With a global presence in over 70 countries, TECNO has become synonymous with innovation and forward-thinking. The latest addition from TECNO, the TECNO SPARK 20 Pro+, is a device designed -according to the manufacturer- specifically for Gen Z and young tech enthusiasts who seek a perfect blend of style and performance.
But what does this mean?

In addition to the main camera, there is a 3X in-sensor zoom and 10X digital zoom, providing users with versatile zoom capabilities. While not on par with flagship models, these zoom levels are more than sufficient for most photography scenarios. TECNO has also incorporated advanced HDR algorithms to ensure balanced lighting and color in photos. Additionally, the Night Mode significantly enhances the camera’s capabilities in dimly lit environments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ku2bUh1CA&t=166s

Bro found out that it was indeed worth all the hype
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Ezeifeduba: 7:47pm On Feb 15
I forgot to say that the CAMERA features of this phone is extraordinary and I couldn't believe that an Android phone can take such calm, clear and high resolution pics. Meeehhnnn
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Ekanem66: 10:24pm On Feb 15
Like you said, the phone is extraordinary and a unique device
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Gloriafoot(f): 2:30am On Feb 16
Tecno doesn't disappoint normally
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Femikay17: 5:27pm On Feb 17
With the price range, the phone overdelivers
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Yinksy09(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18
Ezeifeduba:
I'll go for the higher version. It's higher version for a reason

Same here.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by Nourahwilly24(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22
TECNO Is truly the best when it comes to budget device
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by koskilala: 6:18pm On Feb 25
Real talk, this device is really one of the best value phones this year.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by koskilala: 6:18pm On Feb 25
Femikay17:
With the price range, the phone overdelivers
yep, for a budget device, the specs are on point.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by chickenfoot: 6:35pm On Feb 25
This phone is loaded, I love everything about it.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by chickenfoot: 6:36pm On Feb 25
Nourahwilly24:
TECNO Is truly the best when it comes to budget device
yeah, no brand beats them when it comes to being budget friendly.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by chickenfoot: 6:37pm On Feb 25
Ezeifeduba:
I forgot to say that the CAMERA features of this phone is extraordinary and I couldn't believe that an Android phone can take such calm, clear and high resolution pics. Meeehhnnn
the spark series have seen great improvement in their cameras, seems they want to be competing with the Camon series.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by biroo: 6:21am On Feb 26
We have to give it to the spark 20 series, all the variants it's got are super amazing.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by biroo: 6:22am On Feb 26
chickenfoot:
the spark series have seen great improvement in their cameras, seems they want to be competing with the Camon series.
yeah, and not just the spark series, most recent devices from TECNO actually.
Re: Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus by selfdefence: 6:41am On Feb 26
Indeed, this spark 20 pro+ has to be one of the best valued phones this year, it's got it all.

(1) (Reply)

Get Dis Book On Ur Phone If Ur Want To Get Rich / E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc / Get Ur Free Iphone Delivered 2u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.