Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists (41208 Views)

125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by femagj(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24
ecolime:
This is sad cry
In wickedness and hatred, Fulanis are worse than Satan
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by AllahOfBlood: 10:40pm On Jan 24
CaptainZubi:
The military stands by all good citizens. Kindly exercise patience while terrorism is totally wiped out from our beloved nation.

Make thunder fire you with that patience

I pray it reaches ur closest family members soonest so you can exercise patience
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by gaskiyamagana: 10:41pm On Jan 24
Dennisochampa:
... Bro I weak....
I don't go to church and I know Christians are not perfect themselves But you will hardly see violence where you see Christians....
Envy, fornication, stealing church funds.... E full church but for you to see Christians fighting others to the point of murder.... It's very hard...... Personally, I never see am before... It's just so painful because these guys breed like pigs... They are too many and also very poor in mind set, that's why it's very easy to manipulate the into thinking that for every soul they kill... They have virgins waiting for them.....

I don't pray to have anything personal to do with any Muslim.... I go warn my children well well...... They MUST NOT bring a Muslim man or woman into my house.....
I've seen enough around the world to conclude that the religion is not peaceful
I don't know why dis one no kill Muslim in his surrounding to aveng the killing of Christian man. Yeye parrot.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by pinkguy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24
It's only God that Will stop middle belts indigenous peoples from going extinct,they are naturally foolish creatures , they respect and honor Fulani than people from the South,some of them even said they grand parents are Fulani, forgetting that they Great Grand parent were rape hard by Fulani,wake up middle belts , read how Fulani destroy mali and central Africa Republic ,open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Quality20(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24
Plateau ppl shd learn to live in peace with others whether Muslims or traditional ppl
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by sadissbala(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24
nlfpmod:

Video: https://twitter.com/ChristianEmerg1/status/1750227405225054642
Then you forget to mention how many Muslim or Muslim Hausa or Fulani are killed by Christian militia.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24
fastseo:
What can it take for the government to go after this people?

Nothing the north is on hostage situation. I pity the christians there
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Dennisochampa: 10:44pm On Jan 24
gaskiyamagana:

I don't know why dis one no kill Muslim in his surrounding to aveng the killing of Christian man. Yeye parrot.
E no go better for your papa......
I no like Muslims.... Werin concern me concern Killin them.....
Why you and your papa no gather kill all the Muslims wen dey stay around una..... Useless thief... Ogun kee you a zillion times over... slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Reincarnation10: 10:45pm On Jan 24
The way the minds of these marauders work will notseize to amaze me. Hiding under jihad to perpetrate evil. Tueh!
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by bigwig071(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24
Our problems are igbos let's just focus on hating them please 🙏

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chikel20000(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24
Dennisochampa:
... Bro I weak....
I don't go to church and I know Christians are not perfect themselves But you will hardly see violence where you see Christians....
Envy, fornication, stealing church funds.... E full church but for you to see Christians fighting others to the point of murder.... It's very hard...... Personally, I never see am before... It's just so painful because these guys breed like pigs... They are too many and also very poor in mind set, that's why it's very easy to manipulate the into thinking that for every soul they kill... They have virgins waiting for them.....

I don't pray to have anything personal to do with any Muslim.... I go warn my children well well...... They MUST NOT bring a Muslim man or woman into my house.....
I've seen enough around the world to conclude that the religion is not peaceful
never in my life have I seen humans kill like dis for a god that won't protect u

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by franchasofficia: 10:49pm On Jan 24
The only region and tribe in Nigeria that can decisively deal with this Hausa-Fulani Muslim madness in Nigeria if they get the Presidential power and military leadership is the Igbos.

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that Islam and Muslims did not infiltrate with their bloody religion and that is why Igbos will collectively join hands to decimate and destroy any Islamic madness should other Nigerians give Igbos the full support.

Expecting Tinubu a Yoruba Muslim President to end Muslim inspired insecurity and killings in Nigeria is like expecting India to beat Brazil 10 - 0 in a football match, that's future impossible tense.

Yoruba as a tribe comprises of 55% Muslims, 35% Christians and 10% traditional ifa worshippers, so Muslims being the majority in Yoruba land make Yorubas weak when it comes to fighting Hausa-Fulani Muslim extremists and Jihadists because Yoruba Muslims are sympathetic to Hausa-Fulani Muslim killings of Christians for Islam because they stylishly believe they are fighting for their blood thirsty Islam god, so don't expect Yorubas to come out boldly to condemn or join force to fight Muslim Jihadists because every Yoruba family have a Muslim member. Yoruba is almost a Muslim tribe.

I just pity the rest of docile Nigerian tribes who are Christians, they should continue to play useless dirty politics of money and foolishness by collaborating with Yorubas and Northeast/Northwest while expecting Muslim extremists madness to end, how? Make una continue. Ijaw, Isoko, Bini, Idoma, Ndoki, Urhobo, etc, etc, make una continue hating Igbos and their Biafra agitation while aligning with deadly Northern and Yoruba politicians who don't care if Muslim Jihadists from other African countries kill Nigerian Christians, time will teach u all some bitter lessons about aligning with Muslims politically.

Only Igbos have the gut and full readiness to match these Hausa-Fulani Muslim Jihadists fire for fire, that is why they call us Afican Jews, we no send anybody Papa at all, what nonsense angry

Give Igbos some Presidential power and military leadership backup and watch this Hausa-Fulani Muslim killing madness end in few months!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by mignone(f): 10:52pm On Jan 24
CaptainZubi:
The military stands by all good citizens. Kindly exercise patience while terrorism is totally wiped out from our beloved nation.
Really?
For how long?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by ClearFlair: 10:55pm On Jan 24
APC is a total calamity
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by RealGandalf: 10:57pm On Jan 24
NOETHNICITY:
NL isn’t being fair to northern Muslims.

Yesterday we all witnessed the butchering and slaughtering of Muslims minorities in Mangu by Christian extremists, yet NL was calm, and there was no mention of the religion of the people who carried out the massacre.

Make una dey fear God abeg

Lies! Share link.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by NwaliE01: 11:00pm On Jan 24
This headline is inciting. Nairaland is gradually becoming the most dreadful platform.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by jogojogo: 11:00pm On Jan 24
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Tinubu is here to continue where Buhari stopped..

The killing and raping of Northern Christians has continued unabated while Muslims in southern Nigeria cheer on in support..

No one dares criticize Tinubu or his administration in their face.. all they chant is Tinubu will rule till 2050...

I say to them..
Drink blood to stupor
Your IQ is too low.
When will get wisdom and be serious?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by hasyak(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24
Wow, I never knew the level of hatred for Islam is this high in thiscountry?

When you take the numbers of Muslims killed and ramsomed by either BH or Herdmen, I don't think the Christian has lost a quarter of what the Muslims has lost.

Most here are practising the religion they are birthed into, which is not by their choice. So you birthed into a religion/tribe, what moral justification do you have to see the others as lesser beings? You can as well be that persons position if you were birthed there?

Therefore, we should think wisely before we condemn other, you can't see from their position of view, if you are slaved by myopic stereotype designed to capture your reasonings.

For God sake, we are first considered blacks, that's our identity, why allow others sentiments to becloud our reasoning, we should reawaken our minds..

It is important to think wisely and avoid condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes because:

1. Fairness and Justice: Condemning others based on stereotypes is unfair and unjust. It assumes that all individuals within a certain group are the same, disregarding their unique qualities, experiences, and perspectives. Treating people unfairly based on stereotypes perpetuates discrimination and inequality.

2. Empathy and Understanding: Thinking wisely allows us to cultivate empathy and understanding towards others. By putting ourselves in their shoes and considering their point of view, we can develop a deeper understanding of their experiences, challenges, and motivations. This helps foster compassion and promotes harmonious relationships.

3. Overcoming Bias: Narrow-minded stereotypes are often rooted in bias and ignorance. By challenging these stereotypes and actively seeking to understand others, we can overcome our own biases and preconceived notions. This allows us to engage in more meaningful and respectful interactions, breaking down barriers and building bridges between different communities.

4. Personal Growth: Thinking wisely and avoiding stereotypes is not only beneficial for others but also for our own personal growth. It expands our horizons, broadens our perspectives, and enhances our ability to critically analyze situations. By embracing diversity and inclusivity, we become more open-minded, adaptable, and tolerant individuals.

5. Building a Better Society: Condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes hinders social progress and cohesion. By thinking wisely and avoiding stereotypes, we contribute to the creation of a more inclusive, accepting, and harmonious society. This leads to stronger communities, where individuals can thrive and contribute their unique talents and perspectives.

In summary, thinking wisely and avoiding condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes promotes fairness, empathy, personal growth, and a more inclusive society. It allows us to break free from biases and embrace diversity, fostering understanding and respect among individuals from different backgrounds.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Borrow222: 11:06pm On Jan 24

Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by UNDFTD: 11:06pm On Jan 24
Now, tell me why any reasonable human being would want to share the same space and breathe the same air as these marauding Fulani terrorists whose only goal is to kill the indigenous people and take over their ancestral lands. The question that people must ask is: "Why is it that security agencies including the military and police are always Missing in Action when these attacks are going on?" But once these attacks are over and the terrorists have achieved their goals, then these compromised security agents reappear. The Middle Belt and other indigenous populations MUST arm themselves to defend their communities and NOT wait on the military or else they will all die. Remember, T.Y Danjuma told you that the military colludes with the Fulani terrorists to kill you and take over your land. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by franchasofficia: 11:08pm On Jan 24
NwaliE01:
This headline is inciting. Nairaland is gradually becoming the most dreadful platform.
Some of you Nigerian youths are just too cowardly to an annoying level, what nonsense are you yapping?

What these Fulani Muslim Jihadists disguising as Fulani herdsmen are doing in Nigeria, especially in Middlebelt ought to have pushed Nigeria to a full blown civil war if Nigerians were normal people that care about the life of one another.

Nigeria ought to be boiling to the point of going into civil war with the level of unscrupulous and unwarranted killings of innocent women,.children and elderly people in Middlebelt plus kidnappings all over Nigeria and you are here talking nonsense incitement.

What other incitement is bigger than these continuous massacre of Middlebelt indigenes in their ancestral homes day in day out plus daily kidnappings spearheaded by mostly Fulani Muslim Jihadists disguising as herdsmen?

When will enough be enough?

Nigerians ought to occupy all Nigerian streets demanding immediate solution to this insecurity, daily killings, kidnappings and rural massacres in Middlebelt, please dont provoke me angry

3 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Quodseverismete: 11:09pm On Jan 24
OKUCHI11:
Muslims are always happy when anything evil befall another person that is not of their own religion... Deep down in the heart of any Muslim reading this news they're happy especially when they've seen that statement allah... What ever...

On a lighter note... Middle belt is One of the best regions in this country in terms of nature .. but trust the natural disaster called Black man... nothing good last in their hands

In the words of former US president Donald Trump " not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim therefore all Muslim are potential terrorists"

4 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by bnanny: 11:16pm On Jan 24
3seriez:

But there's another video showing both parties fighting each other.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Goddyrichie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24
nlfpmod:

this is why I hate everything about Muslim killing people that doesn’t practice they’re evil religion no Muslim country have ever have peace Iraq Iran Pakistan and more never peace for once Everything about that religion is evil violence
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Postinor: 11:20pm On Jan 24
Chikel20000:
and our useless peeps here will just say religion is a scam...instead of them to face d real religion of terror n murder....they will tag it religion to discredit christians whereas Christina's love peace
shut up and stop saying trash, how many times have you seen a South muslim killing because of religion, how many times have you seen hausa killing for religion,is it not mainly the fulanis who are perpetrating this evil and lying in the name of religion, better be guided
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Enculer2: 11:20pm On Jan 24
But Igbos are your problem right?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by countryman13: 11:22pm On Jan 24
nlfpmod:

No religion stop us from defending ourselves from bn killed by a fellow being. D earlier will started preparing for ds type of situation d better for us because d situation is getting worse on daily basis n our politicians, security people n leaders are still pretending. What we fail to curtail today will eventually consume us with time. I don't expect any community especially in d middle belt to be expecting magic from d security agencies any more!
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by franchasofficia: 11:23pm On Jan 24
hasyak:
Wow, I never knew the level of hatred for Islam is this high in thiscountry?

When you take the numbers of Muslims killed and ramsomed by either BH or Herdmen, I don't think the Christian has lost a quarter of what the Muslims has lost.

Most here are practising the religion they are birthed into, which is not by their choice. So you birthed into a religion/tribe, what moral justification do you have to see the others as lesser beings? You can as well be that persons position if you were birthed there?

Therefore, we should think wisely before we condemn other, you can't see from their position of view, if you are slaved by myopic stereotype designed to capture your reasonings.

For God sake, we are first considered blacks, that's our identity, why allow others sentiments to becloud our reasoning, we should reawaken our minds..

It is important to think wisely and avoid condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes because:

1. Fairness and Justice: Condemning others based on stereotypes is unfair and unjust. It assumes that all individuals within a certain group are the same, disregarding their unique qualities, experiences, and perspectives. Treating people unfairly based on stereotypes perpetuates discrimination and inequality.

2. Empathy and Understanding: Thinking wisely allows us to cultivate empathy and understanding towards others. By putting ourselves in their shoes and considering their point of view, we can develop a deeper understanding of their experiences, challenges, and motivations. This helps foster compassion and promotes harmonious relationships.

3. Overcoming Bias: Narrow-minded stereotypes are often rooted in bias and ignorance. By challenging these stereotypes and actively seeking to understand others, we can overcome our own biases and preconceived notions. This allows us to engage in more meaningful and respectful interactions, breaking down barriers and building bridges between different communities.

4. Personal Growth: Thinking wisely and avoiding stereotypes is not only beneficial for others but also for our own personal growth. It expands our horizons, broadens our perspectives, and enhances our ability to critically analyze situations. By embracing diversity and inclusivity, we become more open-minded, adaptable, and tolerant individuals.

5. Building a Better Society: Condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes hinders social progress and cohesion. By thinking wisely and avoiding stereotypes, we contribute to the creation of a more inclusive, accepting, and harmonious society. This leads to stronger communities, where individuals can thrive and contribute their unique talents and perspectives.

In summary, thinking wisely and avoiding condemning others based on narrow-minded stereotypes promotes fairness, empathy, personal growth, and a more inclusive society. It allows us to break free from biases and embrace diversity, fostering understanding and respect among individuals from different backgrounds.

Nonsense talk.

No reasonable, forward thinking youth of the 21st century should be practicing Islam.

Youths all over the world ought to forbid Islam.

Even if you are born Muslim, there is nothing that stops you from converting to other peaceful religions, it must not be Christianity, or you can even turn to an Atheist.

Islam is a curse to the whole world.

The whole world is burning today is all because of Islam and her Muslim extremists forming all manner of Terror groups terrorizing the whole world yet you Nigerian youths stay in that bloody religion. God forbid I remain a Christian if Chriatianity gets daily associated with terrorism, massacre, killings and all forms of inhumane violence like Islam. I will denounce Christianity with immediate effect.

Tell me one benefit you have as a Muslim?

Have you ever receive spiritual healing?

The founder if Islam had bad intention to conquer the world by terror, that was why he encouraged Muslim men to marry more than one wife so muslims can birth more kids and gradually take over the world through overpopulation.

Leave Islam, it's a religion of terror.

I was born into Anglican family, but when I realized I didn't fancy some of their doctrines and worship style, I left and joined Pentecostal when I entered higher institution and knew what's right and wrong.

Islam founders forbid western education for muslims just because they want Muslims to remain blind to light, peace and progress, they want you Muslims to remain in the stone age citing when Christians were commanded to kill in old testament. They want you guys to remain in the dark through ancient doctrines of barbarism.

You better leave that bloody Muslim religion as soon as possible.

I always feel pity seeing young Muslims, especially Muslim girls, I just wonder why a youth of 21st century will be practicing such religion that stuck in practicing ancient barbaric doctrines of killing killing killing all the time, tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Enculer2: 11:23pm On Jan 24
Plateau people are cowards.

In a referendum they will vote to remain in Nigeria.

If there was a war they would still support Hausa Fulani as they did in the past to support genocide against Igbos.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by IkemChris(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24
And we will be shouting one nigeria up and down... Rubbish
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by lotkyes200: 11:28pm On Jan 24
Islam has been one of the greatest evil in our world today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.