Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists (41241 Views)

125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by BadMaster: 11:31pm On Jan 24
NOETHNICITY:
NL isn’t being fair to northern Muslims.

Yesterday we all witnessed the butchering and slaughtering of Muslims minorities in Mangu by Christian extremists, yet NL was calm, and there was no mention of the religion of the people who carried out the massacre.

Make una dey fear God abeg
Please, quote me with the link. I didn't come across that one.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by saddler: 11:32pm On Jan 24
U09ce:
It's unfortunate. However, it's the muslims that are the biggest victims in this pogrom. When the christians were butchering muslims, you'll never see it on the FP. But if it's the other way round, it quickly finds a place atop FP. The mods should be fair

The guys killing each other are neighbours living in same area for decades. The conflict is complex. It's most ethnic in the first instance, before it metamorphoses to religious. If you're not familiar with the conflict, it's better you keep quiet until you research the facts.

When both warring parties decide to embrace peace and harmony, that's the only time these killings will stop. For now, it appears they are not ready

Just show us one evidence of the Christians killing muslims like you alleged
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by ogbonti: 11:39pm On Jan 24
erai30:
Killings everywhere and everyday, these urchins will not be arrested by the so-called DSS OR POLICE. NIGERIA IS IN BOILING SOUP, GOD HELP US ALL.

Is the Chief of Defense Staff of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, (FULL 5- STAR) General Christopher Musa A MUSLIM? angry

IF HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND HE IS READING THIS, HE SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL AND ANNOUNCE ---- "fellow Nigerians........" angry
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Ttipsy(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24
Government of Nigeria supports terrorism

It’s a clear example.

Tell me how a responsible govt will fold its arms and watch her pple killed
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Tochi360: 11:47pm On Jan 24
Zeebuy:

I didn't know Christians now chant "Ahlahu AKbar!"

You are off .
Read watin that guy write again but this time slowly if possible.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Enbrain21(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24
nlfpmod:

Video: https://twitter.com/ChristianEmerg1/status/1750227405225054642

Christians in nigeria are the most foolish and coward set of people I have seen. Do you think a Christian can do this to a Muslim and go free ? Yet we Christian just look and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by onuman: 11:52pm On Jan 24
When will the leaders of the Middle belt see that the only solution for the killings is get a new country for the Middle belt?
How happy and contented with one's country is more important than belonging to a country because the country is big or has crude oyel.
There are many sovereign countries with population of less than 200,000 people; less than half the population of Jos or Markudi.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Proffdada: 11:57pm On Jan 24
3seriez:

But there's another video showing both parties fighting each other.
You should have provided the evidence of the other chanting Jesus is Lord while attacking
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Enculer2: 12:07am On Jan 25
onuman:
When will the leaders of the Middle belt see that the only solution for the killings is get a new country for the Middle belt?
How happy and contented with one's country is more important than belonging to a country because the country is big or has crude oyel.
There are many sovereign countries with population of less than 200,000 people; less than half the population of Jos or Markudi.

If a referenfum is held today, Plateau and Benue will still vote to stay with the North.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Danisaint112(m): 12:13am On Jan 25
God1000:
The Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria have committed serious atrocities in the middle belt region, enough of the senseless killings from one government to another.

Such evil barbarism must be confronted,
I blame the federal government for not doing enough to stop the carnage

Another thing is that we black Africans hate each other so much with passion, some Nigerians don't complain about something that doesn't affect them directly and their families, I've not seen any nationwide protest against this genocide that has been happening since the Buhari's regime.

Instead of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes, the government give amnesty to the criminals and ignore their victims

We live in a terrible society and we can't develop like this.

The killing your are against here is what you are supporting and cheering on the Palestinians to continue doing to the Israelites and the should Israelites to remain mute.

Yeah they have same interest, they all feel they have some land occupied by foreigners. If we check well dem count your land self join, if dem no even count your papa land join body..

The day they would try this shit (mass murder) going on in the North and the Igbos defend themselves by searching for them in their camps in the bush and dealing ruthlessly with them which of course they won't waste time in doing because they aren't cowards, your type will still come here to wail and chant geneocide.

Aren't you beginning to see you are a pure hypocrite?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by U09ce: 12:14am On Jan 25
saddler:

Just show us one evidence of the Christians killing muslims like you alleged

https://dailytrust.com/eight-killed-as-fresh-violence-erupts-in-plateau/
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by saddler: 12:19am On Jan 25
U09ce:

https://dailytrust.com/eight-killed-as-fresh-violence-erupts-in-plateau/

There is no where in that link that said Christians were responsible for killing anybody.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by JoeEeL(m): 12:29am On Jan 25
God1000:
The Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria have committed serious atrocities in the middle belt region, enough of the senseless killings from one government to another.

Another thing is that we black Africans hate each other so much with passion, some Nigerians don't complain about something that doesn't affect them directly, their families and tribe, I've not seen any nationwide protest against this genocide that has been happening since the Buhari's regime.

And Instead of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes, the government will give amnesty to the criminals and ignore their victims

WHEN D ENEMY SLAPS D LEFT CHEEK, SIMPLY TURN THE OTHER NA

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by U09ce: 12:32am On Jan 25
saddler:

There is no where in that link that said Christians were responsible for killing anybody.

But you saw where muslims were killing Christians abi?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by NwaliE01: 12:33am On Jan 25
franchasofficia:
Some of you Nigerian youths are just too cowardly to an annoying level, what nonsense are you yapping?

What these Fulani Muslim Jihadists disguising as Fulani herdsmen are doing in Nigeria, especially in Middlebelt ought to have pushed Nigeria to a full blown civil war if Nigerians were normal people that care about the life of one another.

Nigeria ought to be boiling to the point of going into civil war with the level of unscrupulous and unwarranted killings of innocent women,.children and elderly people in Middlebelt plus kidnappings all over Nigeria and you are here talking nonsense incitement.

What other incitement is bigger than these continuous massacre of Middlebelt indigenes in their ancestral homes day in day out plus daily kidnappings spearheaded by mostly Fulani Muslim Jihadists disguising as herdsmen?

When will enough be enough?

Nigerians ought to occupy all Nigerian streets demanding immediate solution to this insecurity, daily killings, kidnappings and rural massacres in Middlebelt, please dont provoke me angry

Thanks for speaking up. My point is that it doesn't make sense pushing a religion against another. What's the point mentioning that " a Christain was killed by a muslim?"
Read it twice. What does that sound like?
It's inciting Christians against the muslims and vice versa.
It doesnt address the massacres we experience every now and then in the country.
I am not saying one shouldn't speak up against the wanton killings. I am only saying that it shouldn't be a Christain against the muslim brother.
Hope I am cleared.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by BigBashiru: 12:51am On Jan 25
LastProphet:
And will these killers get peace after all the killings? And to the person protecting these killers will you be safe from them too? Will your children be safe from them?

Can the black man think beyond their pockets?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by LastProphet: 12:53am On Jan 25
BigBashiru:

Can the black man think beyond their pockets?

It's unfortunate
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by onuman: 12:54am On Jan 25
Enculer2:

If a referenfum is held today, Plateau and Benue will still vote to stay with the North.

Are you on sarcasm or for real?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by davillian(m): 1:00am On Jan 25
Brendaniel:
And some people where blaming Peter Obi for calling the election a religious war...

Go and listen to all the bandits and the terrorists in their videos, they are always chanting that religious word, May his sould rest in peace and may the killers be caught and may he his family be comforted
Are you afraid of the word !?
Allah akba... The word used in spilling all kind of blood and to commit all kind of atrocities to humans and to animals...
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by mywells: 1:05am On Jan 25
Muslim are just the problem of this country, and they called is religion of peace,Muslim Muslim ticket see the harsh economy they have put the country into,everything about them is just war,they're the ones you'll see praying on a main road when the mosque is there,they will attend Christians schools and still be causing problems, while their so call religion can't school and other tertiary institutions, religion of peace my foot.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by saddler: 1:08am On Jan 25
U09ce:

But you saw where muslims were killing Christians abi?

Are you blind?

On this thread, you can see where the killers are chanting allahu akbar as they kill the man.

Who doest that before committing murder? Alwayz muslim
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by J3susFr3ak: 2:10am On Jan 25
alexvic12:
The Muslims on Twitter are either quiet or calling it a "religious riot," as if Christians are also attacking and killing them.

Sarrki and his demonic hordes of liars are there saying Mosques were burnt, and hundreds of Muslims killed, yet we haven't seen one video or picture of such. Instead, there are many pictures, videos, and live accounts of Muslims actively hunting, burning, maiming, and killing Christians in Mangu.

The CAN chairman even made a video accusing the military of only enforcing curfew in the Christian-dominated areas and allowing the Muslims to roam freely. As it is now, many of those evil people are out with weapons, hunting their Christian neighbors.

They've burnt churches, and families, and murdered innocent people.

It is a religious war on Christians and an ethnic cleansing to remove the original inhabitants of that peaceful state.

Why is the governor, who is from Mangu, so quiet and not taking any action?

Where is the promise of safety that the president made?

Are these bloody demons now stronger than our gallant army? Why are soldiers not protecting the lives of people as they should?

Why?
Why??
Why

I have stated this from the beginning....there is a critical problem in the current Security Architecture of the country as it is. While I commended Tinubu in a few aspects I was very concerned about the fact that he was still enabling the core Northern folks in the top hierarchies of the nation"s Security apparatus. A few days ago the Plateau Governor raised an alarm about fifth columnists in the Nigerian Army who act on a script and either enable or participate in these rogue Islamist inspired operations that clearly resemble an active Jihad

In other words, the current security structures in the nation can take commands from evil hidden figures clearly boycotting what Tinubu commands or expects in volatile places like Plateau.

Whenever the posted GOC in Plateau is core Northern Muslim....such events like what took place in Mangu occur pretty frequently. Why not post a neutral Christian Southerner as GOC to Plateau especially a person who will not give cover for Muslim terrorists to continually unleash their nonsense.

Christians in Mangu were attacked and killed totally unprovoked. This is Islamic Jihad grasping on lame excuses to justify their evil nonsense. Tinubu should probe and restructure his National Security objectives

How about State Police for a start? And a Sovereign National Conference to restructure this pitiful hole for once? And no ... Plateau being the vanguard of the Middle Belt movement even in pre independence times will opt for self determination and not this nonsensical Northern cancer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Free2Fly: 2:40am On Jan 25
CaptainZubi:
The military stands by all good citizens. Kindly exercise patience while terrorism is totally wiped out from our beloved nation.

The same compromised military that's serving the jihadists and Islamists?

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Groovedaddy: 3:01am On Jan 25
Rich4god:
For the sake of tomorrow.

For the sake of the life of the unborn....

And for the sake of religious peace in our nation....

LET'S DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY.

Let everyone one be on his own, the foundation of this country is in such a way that it will never progress and there won't be peace.

Understand what is happening

The South owns the wealth and the North owns the gun and the military.

Why would the North want to give up this advantage to you that is assuming if the South is united and see the reason for a separation?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by 247man: 3:15am On Jan 25
I just don’t like this type of adjectives used to describe people killing each other. This country cant progress with this kind of citizens mindset no matter how hard the govt tries to improve.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by bamitinn(m): 3:21am On Jan 25
I’m not a Muslim but this is purely politics trust me

Ybholy:
From Religion of Peace indeed
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chibuezem(m): 3:24am On Jan 25
God1000:
The Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria have committed serious atrocities in the middle belt region, enough of this senseless killings from one government to another.

Another thing is that we black Africans hate each other so much with passion, some Nigerians don't complain about something that doesn't affect them directly, their families and tribe, I've not seen any nationwide protest against this genocide that has been happening since the Buhari's regime.

And Instead of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes, the government will give amnesty to the criminals and ignore their victims

The spirit of Patriotism has died in Nigerians, everyone is out for their pockets besides if you die for this country on account of justice, liberty and righteousness you will be forgetten as a woman forgets her labour pains once she sees her newborn.

It's a sad development but we all pray that Nigeria will not happen to us. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chibuezem(m): 3:27am On Jan 25
CaptainZubi:
The military stands by all good citizens. Kindly exercise patience while terrorism is totally wiped out from our beloved nation.
lol the patient dog has died from starvation because the master has favored the antsy and corrupt dog

If it were a person of an elite family or general they won't exercise patience, they will simply lock up the individuals.

Sometimes I pray that I can teleport from this country, I'm living amongst barbarians and animals.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chibuezem(m): 3:31am On Jan 25
3seriez:

But there's another video showing both parties fighting each other.
I will advise christains to bear arms in self defence but then it's a Grey area too . Once this policy starts this fools that kill in the name of religion will vanish from Nigeria in a twinkle of an eye.
Our security agencies are so biased and corrupt. Only when they show their power is in front of unarmed civilians and yahoo Boys.

Nigeria my home when will you manifest your destiny?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chibuezem(m): 3:34am On Jan 25
Proffdada:
You should have provided the evidence of the other chanting Jesus is Lord while attacking
lol even the world knows that for one to do that is madness.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Chibuezem(m): 3:39am On Jan 25
Danisaint112:

The killing your are against here is what you are supporting and cheering on the Palestinians to continue doing to the Israelites and the should Israelites to remain mute.

Yeah they have same interest, they all feel they have some land occupied by foreigners. If we check well dem count your land self join, if dem no even count your papa land join body..

The day they would try this shit (mass murder) going on in the North and the Igbos defend themselves by searching for them in their camps in the bush and dealing ruthlessly with them which of course they won't waste time in doing because they aren't cowards, your type will still come here to wail and chant geneocide.

Aren't you beginning to see you are a pure hypocrite?
I hate it when we drag Isreal-Palestinians wahala to our situation for crying out loud those two nations don't give a damn about Africans, they are so racist and bear untold hatred towards black. The earlier we shake off our mental alignment with them the better.
Even in igbo land we have killings going on both fratanity clashes, suspected fulani herds men attack, Unknown gun men, Sars and military brutality and 1 kazillion checkpoints that collect bribes, rape, kidnapping, robbery, arson etc....
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Gaskiya77: 3:40am On Jan 25
Fulanis are the problems of terrorism in Nigeria.
They don't respect rules and laws of a country. Most killings and kidnapping in Nigeria is carried out by the fulanis herdsmen.
Northern emirs and Hausa Muslims watch them killing and terrorising without fighting back.
Christians defending their land against the fulanis terrorists are neglected.
Northern Muslims lacks the will to tell the truth to their leaders and themselves.
The language the know is when all Nigerians would wake up one day and fight against them because so many conferences of making peace with the fulanis has always proved abortive.
They go back to attack again and again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.