Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each (11120 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by EmekaA125(m): 11:53am On Jan 25
yarimo:
That won't stop EFCC from arresting you
Yarimo, I challenge you to petition EFCC.
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by samwillyco1(m): 11:57am On Jan 25
This Man Money too much ooo.

Obi please donate to me
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by BrodaBenad: 12:20pm On Jan 25
Lanre1st:
Igbo president, who else noticed he only donate to people of Anambra but sympathize with other regions.
This sample of how he would have been rule if he was elected

Your hate is not substantial obi has been doing this since time immemorial in and out of SE

Tinubu, has he seen the blast victims in Ibadan or even send his vp?

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jan 25
yarimo:
according to you grin grin grin
...yes na. 🙄
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25
jameso88:
I love the way Obi is doing restitution for all the illegal money he made as governor. This points to the fact that all is vanity.
Peter Obi has a subtle and humane personality.

Think of a better lie. Peter Obi did not steal any government money. He is not a thief.
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25
BrodaBenad:

Your hate is not substantial obi has been doing this since time immemorial in and out of SE

Tinubu, has he seen the blast victims in Ibadan or even send his vp?

You can add this as well.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Fahd11: 12:56pm On Jan 25
PANDORA .....
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Ironbull: 2:18pm On Jan 25
gidgiddy:

Dobt worry about Obi, he is a billionaire who can afford to retire to Hawaii Island, sip coconut juice on the beach everyday and not worry his head about what is going on in Nigeria

Be more worried about the rest of us that hunger will kpai by the time the North, South South and the rest who have been destroying Nigeria for the last 50 years, have finished

Good, obi is a billionaire but sorry I don't care.
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by PotatoSalad(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25
MT:
I feel sorry for Obi.

He is trying to hard too be in the news.

How will he keeps up for the next 3 years doing the same?
But he's been doing this far back even when I was in secondary school. He helped my school curb erosion, did proper landscaping, bought us school buses and equipped our science labs. And he visited the school twice while I was there. And here's the thing: my school was a private school o.
He's just gaining more media coverage now, making y'all think it's a new thing for him
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by PotatoSalad(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25
Tsolutionifede:
lie lie
How would you know when you're on house arrest in your mum's basement.
Go outside and touch grass
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Zeebuy: 3:23pm On Jan 25
Tsolutionifede:
I voted Jagaban, and I am a Nigerian

So you're one of those who put this country in this dire situation. Posterity will never be kind to you
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Zeebuy: 3:26pm On Jan 25
Idaytesj29:

If you check the election result in Oyo. He was voted for quite handsomely, I didn't expect the nos he generated in Ibadan.

But he is a tribal leader, he is exposed already. His decision to rule this country is for the bragging rights and protection of Igbo clan interest.

He is not a nationalist, he is a tribalist and a religious segregator, I hope he doesn't rule this country, it will be a disaster. He will set the country on fire and be vengeful.

Tinubu isn't a tribalist and religious segregator?
Ok o. Anyways, I'm happy your leader is leading y'all to your doom. Una go suffer
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Zeebuy: 3:29pm On Jan 25
ayokellany:
Peter Pandora. obi is not a saint n will never be a saint he is a criminal, a die hard criminal like all Nigeria politicians or even a worse one considering the daredevil criminal looted ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers to his warehouse in Lagos using his personal governor's convey

My friend shattap. Obi told y'all that he'll step down from the presidential race if you provide 1 shred of evidence that he looted public funds. What happened after that?

Can Tinubu come out and say same?

Una no dey shame. Fucking disgusting folks
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by AcuraZDX: 3:56pm On Jan 25
Ironbull:
And how much did he contributed in Ibadan explosion?

Obi, you will never rule Nigeria in your lifetime.

Donate Nbillion anywhere you want but you see Nigeria you will never rule it.

Ordinary sorry this man did not send to Ibadan people. Same he did when terrorist struck in Owo and killed many ordinary sorry never came out of this man.

Obi will never rule Nigeria never.

Empty skull.

Go and donate. Obi is a man like you. Stop crying over how your fellow man spends his money. Poor thing
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Ironbull: 4:03pm On Jan 25
AcuraZDX:

Empty skull.

Go and donate. Obi is a man like you. Stop crying over how your fellow man spends his money. Poor thing

You just woke up or what, talking about over expired topic?

Abeg pls Park one side make I see road.
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25
Zeebuy:

So you're one of those who put this country in this dire situation. Posterity will never be kind to you
shut up, as if peter obi or atiku have something different to offer, Jagaban will fix Nigeria
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Owoyemi1435: 6:33pm On Jan 25
Obi and his nepotic way of life. How many times has he donated in the north, even in the south east he donates only to the Catholic
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Nzogbu2012: 6:49pm On Jan 25
Part of the money wey he rake during the campaign that some.Nnymairi people were blindly donated to him because nah Nnnyamiri candidate.... campaign continues....if.you know., you know.....
The kind.of.money this guy rake during the presidential election, I don't think.he made it when he was a governor of Anambra state for 8 years...if you doubt me...ask him to come and account for those money......he use am.buy private jet dey fly while some.mumu donor still dey drink Garri inside one room apartment....
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Zeebuy: 6:52pm On Jan 25
Tsolutionifede:
shut up, as if peter obi or atiku have something differ/ent to offer, Jagaban will fix Nigeria

You think Obi or Atiku will be so daft as to remove subsidy without putting modalities in place to cussion the effects?
You people are so foolish.
Your jagaban has failed. He started failing from his first day in office, and if you're honest to yourself you'll admit it.
Anyways, whether you admit or not na una go suffer am
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25
Zeebuy:

You think Obi or Atiku will be so daft as to remove subsidy without putting modalities in place to cussion the effects?
You people are so foolish.
Your jagaban has failed. He started failing from his first day in office, and if you're honest to yourself you'll admit it.
Anyways, whether you admit or not na una go suffer am
suffer what, I will continue making my money, so Bleep off
Re: Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each by ayokellany: 11:15pm On Jan 26
Do you need fbi number in addition ?

AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo / "Memo To Buhari, Atiku" By FAJ. / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.