Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Another Disappointment From Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Disappointment From Barcelona (138 Views)

Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Disappointment From Barcelona by protectedPlasti: 12:44am On Jan 25
Bro I am up to my neck already with these team, long-time fan here but go**am it just keeps getting worse. I had hope when I saw that the directors started to go for players with a little bit more meat on the bone in terms of experience like Cancelo and Flex.

If you look at who is shining for Madrid then you will see that they in order to pad the lineup, and be able to take gambles on the youngsters that could be stars went for a lot of proven players from top flight leagues already. So good there but overall the team is cursed imo, and I can't wait for us to break it. Been looking at the stats for the season in La Liga SportsLoci and they are not bad, but the defensive stinks. Everything that is happening back there smells like doggy doodoo.

Already more goals than last season and we are barely past half the season, not to mention today 4 goals conceded against Bilbao... I rest my case. Hopefully this provides someone else space to spill on them.

1 Like

Re: Another Disappointment From Barcelona by walexGodson(m): 1:57am On Jan 25
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Did Drogba Stop A War? / Biography Of Victor Osimhen: Football History, Club, Awards, Networth And Photos / AFCON2024 Quarter Finals: Nigeria Vs Angola Today February 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.