Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People (10906 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by MzansiCoolio: 7:15am On Jan 25
jeff1993:
.... Lol .... Then go and create threads on your DSTV nitwit!!!

I create content on DSTV, its more valuable πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’². How much is a thread here again? 🀣🀣🀣 Boast about meaningful things man πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© (that poop emoji is a picture of you). You've earned it πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ†πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by maxiuc(m): 7:23am On Jan 25
If it was a Nigerian drug dealer by now south Africans would have started their mumu trouble

Thank God it is a Tanzanian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Adebowalay(m): 7:36am On Jan 25
jeff1993:
What is Nigeria business when a m.ad Xenophobic individual decide to cause a fire and kill more of his Xenophobic country men??
humanity is lost
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Fuckyoumod: 7:38am On Jan 25
jeff1993:
What is Nigeria business when a m.ad Xenophobic individual decide to cause a fire and kill more of his Xenophobic country men??
I hate that country so much, xenophobia is worse than colonialism and slavery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by amstamon: 8:06am On Jan 25
jeff1993:

Bros, don't be surprise that most of those casualties might be Nigerians. They said the building occupies illegal immigrants and trust your country to be number one on that list (all thanks to yahoo boys and japa hustlers ).
It's unfortunate that our govt no send us, hence no step or inquiries was taking by them.
Anyways, if you neva hear from your love ones in SA since this incident occured, sorry he or she MIGHT just be a casualty angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by SaturnNick(m): 8:14am On Jan 25
Too bad... What a mess😭😭😭
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Tekuzukite: 8:23am On Jan 25
So sad that many other innocent lives had to go with it
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by JaceBlaze: 8:38am On Jan 25
jeff1993:

99,9% of the victims were migrants from other African countries.Drink that in.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Kk4(m): 8:47am On Jan 25
Mr X indeed. Follow the money. Real Estate, No?

Rip to the dead.
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by oglalasioux(m): 8:54am On Jan 25
Black South Africans are the most violent people on earth. Arabs are learning. One day the true nature of why the Boers used Apartheid to rule South Africa will be revealed.
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by AfahaAbia(m): 8:57am On Jan 25
Mvnster:

Ecuador is still on lockdown thanks to drug lords.

Exactly it's so serious as I speak

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by JaceBlaze: 9:03am On Jan 25
Fuckyoumod:
I hate that country so much, xenophobia is worse than colonialism and slavery.

And tribalism in your country?

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Vmoukam: 9:13am On Jan 25
Thank God the culprit is not Nigerian and his co-sponsor not Nigerian too
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:26am On Jan 25
oglalasioux:
Black South Africans are the most violent people on earth. Arabs are learning. One day the true nature of why the Boers used Apartheid to rule South Africa will be revealed.
You be hacking each other with machetes on a daily basis for human organs but have the audacity to point out violence in others. How hypocrtical

1 Like

Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:28am On Jan 25
jeff1993:
The hypocricy of your people! yours is a hotbed of tribal hate but dare point out Xenophobia in SOuth Africa!
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:29am On Jan 25
Nahunger:

One of the useless countries in Africa 🌍
Look whos talking? A country where it's people still shit in the bushes en masse
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Jan 25
maxiuc:
If it was a Nigerian drug dealer by now south Africans would have started their mumu trouble

Thank God it is a Tanzanian
Exactly why there's an anti-immigrant stance in South Africa..everyone from these shithole countries comes to SA and does what they like because our government is soft.. The killers of Zimbabwe and Mozambique, The illegal miners of Lesotho, The Human and drug traffickers of Nigeria, The food poisoning of Pakistanis and Ethiopians etc, etc... When we retaliate it's called Xenophobia right?
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:38am On Jan 25
MzansiCoolio:

Actually, the majority of people who died were African migrants in a so-called "hijacked building".

At the time the story made frontpage on NL and most people said it was a xenophobic attack.
That's the only word they know..everything Xenophobia this, Xenophobia that
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 9:50am On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
Look whos talking? A country where it's people still shit in the bushes en masse

Lols
Is this supposed to hurt me...

All this zulu cretins go back to your page, leave our nairaland alone, stop rubbing your useless country in our faces we don't give ahfuvk
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 9:53am On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Lols
Is this supposed to hurt me...

All this zulu cretins go back to your page, leave our nairaland alone, stop rubbing your useless country in our faces we don't give ahfuvk
Nope, I'm pointing out a fact. You still need to learn basic hygiene before yapping about "useless countries"
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 9:57am On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
Nope, I'm pointing out a fact. You still need to learn basic hygiene before yapping about "useless countries"

South Africa will always be number 1 on my shit list African countries.
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Goldbw122(m): 10:14am On Jan 25
Just one more problem I have taken many people live, what a world.
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 10:16am On Jan 25
Nahunger:

South Africa will always be number 1 on my shit list African countries.
LOL, And do you think South Africans care what an insignificant slum dweller from a 4th world failed state thinks?
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 10:27am On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
LOL, And do you think South Africans care what an insignificant slum dweller from a 4th world failed state thinks?

Lol
Says one who is running around our media space like a headless cow 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 12:19pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Lol
Says one who is running around our media space like a headless cow 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I'm on the internet which has nothing to do with you
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
I'm on the internet which has nothing to do with you

On a Nigerian forum, or does this place looks like a South African hub?
You are in my space, go back to your countries space and stop rubbing your rubbish on our faces, we don't give a fuvk about that useless country..
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 12:35pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

On a Nigerian forum, or does this place looks like a South African hub?
You are in my space, go back to your countries space and stop rubbing your rubbish on our faces, we don't give a fuvk about that useless country..
It's a forum owned by a private individual of whom YOU have nothing to do with, so shut the fvck up! Oh and I'm in the comfort of Johannesburg, South Africa, I'm NOT squatting in that shithole like your roundhead brothers. squatting in mine. You don't give a fck about SA, fine..your brothers do grin grin
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
It's a forum owned by a private individual of whom YOU have nothing to do with, so shut the fvck up! Oh and I'm in the comfort of Johannesburg, South Africa, I'm NOT squatting in that shithole like your roundhead brothers. squatting in mine. You don't give a fck about SA, fine..your brothers do grin grin

A private individual, for Nigerians and situated in Nigeria...

Go to your forum 😁
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:

I will never allow my enemies or loved ones visit your zulu cone headed country full of lazy senile cretins, gallavanting around with their HIV invested foreheads πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€§
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25
Psychosis
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by IronGalaxy: 1:17pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

I will never allow my enemies or loved ones visit your zulu cone headed country full of lazy senile cretins, gallavanting around with their HIV invested foreheads πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€§
LOL, People who have "coneheads" it's you people. that's how we generally identify you Nigerians, with your big, round heads and huge calves, and your women with their flat yansh and bleached faces grin grin

whether you allow your loved ones or not, Nigerians are still flocking to SA for greener pastures while a South African in Nigeria is as scarce as hen's teeth
Re: Drug Addict Confesses To Causing Johannesburg Fire That Killed 76 People by Nahunger(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25
IronGalaxy:
LOL, People who have "coneheads" it's you people. that's how we generally identify you Nigerians, with your big, round heads and huge calves, and your women with their flat yansh and bleached faces grin grin

whether you allow your loved ones or not, Nigerians are still flocking to SA for greener pastures while a South African in Nigeria is as scarce as hen's teeth

South Africa is a big shit hole, HIV DISTRIBUTORS and cone headed black things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 2,430 Bags Of Rice In Owerri / Bomb Explosion Hits Dalori Quarters In Maiduguri / 15 Passengers Missing, Driver, 2 Others Escape As Gunmen Attack Bus In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.