Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer (763 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by ECASH120: 6:48am On Jan 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRbk8NKDag?si=PN-V6SuJhcVThEcq

We are sick in Africa- Dino Melaye reacts to video of black people praying for their faulty transformer

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by Robinmido(m): 6:57am On Jan 25
Wahala pro max
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by Visocrate(m): 7:16am On Jan 25
Those fanatics that look for spiritual solution rather than physical solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by Richtaiwo: 7:16am On Jan 25
The first comment by onlyoneshadow on the screen grab is another display of foolishness. By their comments, you can easily detect the patch of land they occupy on earth. Very archaic. Spits.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by Godfullsam(m): 7:18am On Jan 25
Nigeria my country!

Religion have turned many intelligent Nigerians to mumu.

It is so unfortunate sad

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by jeff1993: 7:19am On Jan 25
Idiot trying to act WOKE

Truly Africans are just religiously Foolish
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by PureFace1(m): 8:02am On Jan 25
jeff1993:
Idiot trying to act WOKE

Truly Africans are just religiously Foolish

That's no where close to acting woke, they are just plain stupid and brainwashed.

Black men and empty brain if people that made the transformer were like you, we would still be living in darkness without electricity. They sold the religion to you but they know the limit of that religion.

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by CharleyBright(m): 8:05am On Jan 25
Hmmm.
I don't know what to say.
It depends on the circumstance and the reason they decide to pray.
Na who know, go understand.
Some community witches might not want light in the community and they target the transformer.
If residents of the community suspect the transformer is facing spiritual battle, they can decide to pray over it to subdue the spiritual forces working against the transformer. It may be what they are doing in the video.
Some years back, one of my cars just wouldn't start. I couldn't use it for over 9months. I brought several mechanics to fix it, I spent monies but they couldn't find solution to it. They kept suggesting parts for me to buy and change, but it didn't work.
Until one day, I decide it was spiritual problem, so I decide to pray over the car with anointing oil. Believe you me, the following day, I started the car and it started.
What happened then?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To People Praying For A Spoilt Transformer by Hurbashola(m): 8:23am On Jan 25
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Wins Best Digital Technology,Infrastructure Development and others (pics / 24 Hours Power Supply To Aba To Start This Weekend / 10 Amazing Facts About Nigeria's 3rd Largest Tribe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.