Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards (28685 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts / How To Log Out Of Your Old Opay Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Autodexter2: 11:34am On Jan 25
Jagznation:
I did mine via the app it didn't go through during the day but when I tried it early in the morning it merged seamlessly ....na update I bring una

Correct G!! For the past 2 days I've been trying incessantly during the day, i will give this update a shot
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by gidjah(m): 11:35am On Jan 25
Anytime I need to make TRANSFER and I get to see d RECIPIENT as OPAY OR PALM OR MONIE !!CHAI I SUSPECT FRAUD AT A GLANCE ,! HONESTLY I don't know why I have a dark spot for those up coming vadvance Asusu /daily market operators ?pls let them upgrade
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Benwallt(m): 11:36am On Jan 25
Elegantspiker:
Open your app. It's glaring there. I have two accounts with Opay. Wanted to deposit in my fav yesterday but it was showing failed from monipoint POS terminal. Tried my second and it went through. I updated my BVN only to the one that refused accepting credit yesterday and immediately, I got a message that my restricted account is now ready for all transactions.

Thanks for the head's up
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by dannyspeejay(m): 11:38am On Jan 25
Palmpay all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 11:48am On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
oga move your 2k in peace ✌️

So long I no steal am, unlike you 🀧

1 Like

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 11:52am On Jan 25
Nahunger:

So long I no steal am, unlike you 🀧
if u behave,I fit help u add something join..✌️
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
if u behave,I fit help u add something join..✌️

Hahaha
You go fear cheerful giver nau πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 12:12pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Hahaha
You go fear cheerful giver nau πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
why u go fear? Broke ppl dey fear too?
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Earlystar698(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25
marenx:
But how many times will customers continue to link their NIN. Will you give them transport money and food allowances to stand in the queu? Stop wasting people time.

Link it from the app
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
why u go fear? Broke ppl dey fear too?

Nairaland rich people wey never chop since morning like you na big reason to fear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€§

1 Like

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25
Awesome move
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 12:29pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Nairaland rich people wey never chop since morning like you na big reason to fear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€§
yes o, na u broke ppl dey eat like thief any chance u get cos of uncertainty ,I guess...I fit go all day with just a cup of coffee and if I decide na elephant I wan chop,I can make it happen ..😎
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Blackyquin(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25
[quote author=autodoctor post=128115931]Now that 5000 subscribers have lodged money in your bank thats when NIN and BVN registration became important to you. The cart was obviously before the horse from the beginning.

Thanks for this response they would have start this move at the earlier stage not now they have customers they start to bring up Rules and regulations una won turn to palmpay hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
yes o, na u broke ppl dey eat like thief any chance u get cos of uncertainty ,I guess...I fit go all day with just a cup of coffee and if I decide na elephant I wan chop,I can make it happen ..😎

Hungry man, aza man with cooperate begging skills I grew you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25
gidjah:
Anytime I need to make TRANSFER and I get to see d RECIPIENT as OPAY OR PALM OR MONIE !!CHAI I SUSPECT FRAUD AT A GLANCE ,! HONESTLY I don't know why I have a dark spot for those up coming vadvance Asusu /daily market operators ?pls let them upgrade
ancient thinking just like my old dad ...the world is fast moving forward .. adjust
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 12:36pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Hungry man, aza man with cooperate begging skills I grew you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
u broke 2k in account ppl and weird slang words..what's hungry man, aza man?
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by princeade86(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
Pecoleee345:

Am very sure you either not a Nigerian or a toddler with this your comment.

Transport money for mobile banking app??
Stand in que??
e shocked u as well? Something u will do on the app, is what his going to queue. Lol
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
u broke 2k in account ppl and weird slang words..what's hungry man, aza man?

Poverty is a disease 😭😭
I see it all over you lad 😜
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Mo6M: 1:02pm On Jan 25
RUBBISH THEY ARE TALKING..... ONE USELESS FINTECH THAT WOULD BE OPENING ACCOUNT FOR SOMEONE THAT NEVER REQUESTED...... NONSENSE.... E BE LIKE TINUBU INEC DECLARATION
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by MasterTeeUSA: 1:16pm On Jan 25
This is what the kidnappers have been using and the directive by the military and police is that account should be linked. They didn't want to mention the payment platform on Channels but it's obvious...thank God the directive is clear...let people come and claim the account ...and you will see lots of arrests from established intelligence gathering. Nigeria must be safe...Amen

ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/nin-bvn-opay-to-log-out-accounts-by-march-1-issues-5m-cards/
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 1:19pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Poverty is a disease 😭😭
I see it all over you lad 😜
behave...if u still want make I help u add something
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by adecares(f): 1:28pm On Jan 25
I simply do not know that problem with Opay o, it’s rejecting my NIN number and had downgraded me, no problem na, na to move my money go Palmpay na, Palmpay accepted my nin and bvn,
Someone should tell Opay to do a total sync or upgrade of their system o
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Chicagograduate(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25
BVN is required when a customer want to migrate to a 2nd tier account.It is only transaction of less than 200k that doesn't need a BVN.
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Chicagograduate(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25
MasterTeeUSA:
This is what the kidnappers have been using and the directive by the military and police is that account should be linked. They didn't want to mention the payment platform on Channels but it's obvious...thank God the directive is clear...let people come and claim the account ...and you will see lots of arrests from established intelligence gathering. Nigeria must be safe...Amen

Na!You can't transfer or withdraw more than 200k to an opay account without a BVN.Na petty fraudster fit use opay.A large amount requires a BVN
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
behave...if u still want make I help u add something

Lol
Says the 30k monthly online warrior.
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by gidjah(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25
EmekaBlue:
ancient thinking just like my old dad ...the world is fast moving forward .. adjust
me too na dad ,so no trouble in as much as I have a colleague on that too.Honestly , they still have a long way to go before they can influence people like us !can you hear of the various illegal activities and complains sorrounding the various organizations? Why should such a sensi institution still be operating like the ancients ?people without BVN still have access to banks at This stage in Nigeria ? That's Fraudulent in it's self If you must know .
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by GreaterFuture(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25
Visocrate:
Good move to check arbitragers and to trace Grimaldi activities to the perpetrators.
Arbitragers?
Which arbitrage is involved in OR centred around Opay? Or not having an opay that's not linked to NIN?
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 3:36pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Lol
Says the 30k monthly online warrior.
ehn u want or u no want? No pm me later o..I won't answer u
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
ehn u want or u no want? No pm me later o..I won't answer u

Hahahah
Bro keep your 2k
Or send am to mom c, you need her blessings bro..

No come dey do charity online con forget house.
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by adebimpe4bako: 3:56pm On Jan 25
Lori iroLori iro...
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Makunahatata: 4:02pm On Jan 25
Nahunger:

Hahahah
Bro keep your 2k
Or send am to mom c, you need her blessings bro..

No come dey do charity online con forget house.
I don send half of the 30k home..na online destitutes like u remain...oya drop aza
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by JealousCobra(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25
Chikel20000:
I still prefer moniepoint

Both are good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1.4trn Fine: MTN Takes Nigerian Government To Court / Arthur Eze Dances To 'Igba Eze' At His Residence In Ukpo,Anambra / Customer Service: Best And Worst Bank Branches On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.