Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards (28717 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts / How To Log Out Of Your Old Opay Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Nahunger(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26
Makunahatata:
thunder faya u if u PM me

You need more of that thunder ⚡ striking lol
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by Onexmk(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26
Hard work is insufficient on its own.
You have to work wisely, with dedication, constancy, and focus.
Discover how to take advantage of internet chances.
One of the most affordable ways to improve your financial skills is via affiliate marketing.
No need for start up funds.
The individual that will teach you affiliate marketing and everything else is the only one you need to pay.
Did you know that as you execute all of the lessons from the Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC) step-by-step?
Weekly earning 350k is more than feasible.

+2349136115027

check my signature
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by U1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26
This move may help launder their reputation to some extent. Frauds use these online banks a lot, going by my observation.
Re: NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27
dfrost:

That's too much to ask. I did not even give my former company my NIN, and I did not receive a CUG line because of that. I didn't even bother.

My privacy means a lot to me.

You did well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lafarge Admits Paying Terrorist Groups In Syria, Enters $778m Plea Agreement / What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.