Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

“it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita (772 Views)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Zhak: 7:20am On Jan 25
Venita, a well-known reality TV star and actress, has expressed her strong belief that it’s not a good idea for women to marry before the age of 28. This viewpoint, shared during an interview on Cool FM’s The Big Friday Show with her colleague Tacha, is rooted in Venita’s own experiences and perspectives.

At 37 years old and having been through a divorce, Venita advises young women to embrace their youth and postpone marriage decisions driven solely by love. She goes on to explain that she wouldn’t approve of her daughters marrying before 28 because, in her opinion, young women should explore various aspects of life and gain diverse experiences before committing to the lifelong commitment of marriage.

Read more: https://theteleblog.com/forums/topic/its-not-advisable-for-ladies-to-marry-before-28-venita/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by immortalcrown(m): 7:37am On Jan 25
Many who married before 25 are happy in the marriage. Many who crossed 30 before getting married are either divorced or crying in the marriage.

Having good attitudes and making wise choices are not by age. Get sense.

5 Likes

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by finallybusy: 7:39am On Jan 25
How did the advice work for her?

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by marenx: 7:46am On Jan 25
If you look at your mother and if you have a daughter, truly you may agree with her.

Early marriage usually badly affects a woman's future.

Most of our mothers would have been richer and more satisfied assuming they waited for like 5 years before saying "Yes, I do."

3 Likes

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Boomboost(m): 7:48am On Jan 25
Whoever you marry, no matter the age, prepare beforehand to teach and be teachable so that properly, two become one.

E no go easy o, so develop that EQ!

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Jan 25
immortalcrown:
Many who married before 25 are happy in the marriage. Many who crossed 30 before getting married are either divorced or crying in the marriage.

Having good attitudes and making wise choices are not by age. Get sense.
Making wise choices is the key. Last I check, women with good character are the most unlucky in marriage, likewise men. Opposites attract for real and badly behaved people like good men/women.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by We4all: 8:12am On Jan 25
Marry when you are psychologically ready.
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Adaisback(f): 8:16am On Jan 25
She is partially right

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Jan 25
Just imagine coming out from this one!

My wife will be celebrating her 30th, seven+ years in marriage, 4 kids and you think it's a joke?

Some empty heads will be nodding their brainless heads because they cannot live their lives or decide their future unless they get validation from some Nonentities.

If you know what is good for you don't ever let 25 meet you as a single lady.

As I am now, if I have to take a second wife she must be below 25 and I know most men share the same ideologies.

You will never understand until you start running pillar to poles looking for fruit of the womb.

I kneel down beg you, if a decent guy come your way for marriage and you are in your early twenties please don't decline it.

Men adore women that has not been so used by roadside vendors.

2 Likes

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by We4all: 10:56am On Jan 25
Felimax:

My wife will be celebrating her 30th, seven+ years in marriage, 4 kids and you think it's a joke?

Some empty heads will be nodding their brainless heads because they cannot live their lives or decide their future unless they get validation from some Nonentities.

As I am now, if I have to take a second wife she must be below 25 and I know most men share the same ideologies.

You will never understand until you start running pillar to poles looking for fruit of the womb.

I kneel down beg you, if a decent guy come your way for marriage and you are in your early twenties please don't decline it.

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by CandidAdmin(m): 11:42am On Jan 25
Felimax:

7 years? Yes or No, you don cheat?
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Samsunny99: 11:43am On Jan 25
Felimax:

I believe you bro
Congrats as you aged in marriage

1 Like

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Beverlyjean(f): 1:50pm On Jan 25
This woman wants to blame marrying b4 28 as the reason her marriage failed .... madam , ur marriage failed cos u were a confirmed hoe b4 marriage and the man cudnt bare it after marriage....
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Felimax(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:

7 years? Yes or No, you don cheat?

Yes 7 years +. With all these single mothers everywhere how do you want them to cope if we are not cheating? You just want people to die.

40% of married men still takes care of families by proxy that has nothing to do with them.

You won't understand sha. Cheating is bad and I am not in support but you won't understand.
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Felimax(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25
Samsunny99:

I believe you bro
Congrats as you aged in marriage

Thanks bro!
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by papyjaypaul: 3:57pm On Jan 25
It's medically advisable for women to have kids around that time. If marriage is the way to get that, you know what to do. don't let someone who's not an expert tell you otherwise.
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25
I agree with you.
👍
Thank God Women are wising up.

3 Likes

Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by CandidAdmin(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25
Felimax:

Yes 7 years +. With all these single mothers everywhere how do you want them to cope if we are not cheating? You just want people to die.

40% of married men still takes care of families by proxy that has nothing to do with them.

You won't understand sha. Cheating is bad and I am not in support but you won't understand.

They have single men to deal with. Some can finance themselves. Other receive help from men without anything in return.

No dey cause emotional damage for pesin daugher.
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by Felimax(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:

They have single men to deal with. Some can finance themselves. Other receive help from men without anything in return.

No dey cause emotional damage for pesin daugher.

Guardian angel! Are you married?
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by CandidAdmin(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25
Felimax:

Guardian angel! Are you married?
Nope. But my very close aunt is. Na through her I know say emotional damage no be small damage for women.
Re: “it’s Not Advisable For Ladies To Marry Before 28” – Venita by TeddBundy: 7:03pm On Jan 25
Felimax:

Chai her body go done slack and expire. Imagine popping out 4 kidsbefore 30 and you know what childbirth does to a women’s body

I agree with Benita because a women should enjoy her tight sexy body because once she starts reproducing, it’s all over!!! I’m sure deep down your wife regrets marrying so early oh

If you see this single 30+ girl in mi office ehn, very sweet and slender. I know as soon as children become involved she’s start to resemble mama iyabo grin

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Moves On From AFCON Heartbreak, Jets Off To Paris With Bestie / "How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks / "Video" Reactions Online As Tiktok Influencer Shows Off Her Boobs Online..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.