Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges (10180 Views)

10th Assembly: ‘New Dawn’ Caucus Emerges In House Of Rep / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by cocolacec(m): 11:23am On Jan 25
Adebanjo is another Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by bionixs: 12:15pm On Jan 25
ChukwuObe:

So that means you and your people are very wicked. You know that his decision could have save you all all from hunger, insecurity and what have you but you and your family refused to listen to him when he was busy campaigning for Awolowo in 1979 even in Aba where Awolowo was stoned. You did not consider him wise then, so why should others consider him wise now? You are a very bloody hypocrite!
I was not around when whoever didn't vote Awolowo for whatever reasons, but I was much around when my entire village went agog with joy that MKO they voted won . My street was shutdown . My father and others partied all the through the night and the next morning . That was the best election result Eastern Nigeria ever embraced.

If the igbos widely say that a candidate won't do well, just watch it , na terrible regime you go witness. If you like steal all the vote go give the candidate . Until you treat them fairly in this country, your suffering continuez. No be juju

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by GUNITGuy: 12:59pm On Jan 25
Please leave Baba alone he's his Political choice ..

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by goodness4ever(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25
It was long overdue.
Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Jan 25
He can lead Ohaneze

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by israelmao(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25
ChukwuObe:

He has been holding the same through for many years yet you and your people refused to listen to him in 1979 when he was with Awolowo while Awolowo was being stoned in Aba. So you and your family knew the truth then but refused to listen to him. So why do you want people to listen to him now just because he is support Obi You guys are too much of hypocrites

Who are your people?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by wiseoneking: 8:41pm On Jan 25
richiemcgold:
Adebanjo thought he could kill 2 birds with one stone. He carried obi matter for head sotey he come lose everything at the end. Presidency dem no get; afenifere leader e no get.

Ori mi ma je n se asedanu.
But he didn’t loose his reputation, that’s why you and the country is groaning more than ever before. Nigeria is a slave that refuses to be set free. Nigerians lost, the man has lived a fulfilled life with extremely well to do children and grand children. What have you or the present government achieved if not poverty. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by 7lives: 10:03pm On Jan 25
RichDad1:
Pa. Adebanjo has proven to be an alabode to the Yoruba course.

The baba is a snake, can't imagine being bitten by the same snake twice.
Olorun ma je.
Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by Julius1995(m): 8:38am On Jan 26
If you get kidnapped, will the same Tunubu/APC not use your misfortune for politics and act as if your existence is worthless? Simple question, and you know the answer to that is a capital yes. Who asked you all these balablu. Of course delusion is free. slowpoke think he is Bill Gates' child. LOL.
richiemcgold:

LOL! I just dey laugh reading your comment. You are even talking as if you know me personally. Why are you so pained like this? SMH. God don answer my prayer o. Iwo ni ki o tete lo wa nkan se kan. O da mi loju wipe iwo naa wa lara awon egbe alasedanu. Ori mi ma je n se asedanu.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by richiemcgold: 9:28am On Jan 26
Julius1995:
If you get kidnapped, will the same Tunubu/APC not use your misfortune for politics and act as if your existence is worthless? Simple question, and you know the answer to that is a capital yes. Who asked you all these balablu. Of course delusion is free. slowpoke think he is Bill Gates' child. LOL.

The thing pain you o, oga. Wetin na? Abeg go drink some water. I'm not the cause of your miserable life.
Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by omoharry(f): 9:32am On Jan 26
richiemcgold:
Adebanjo thought he could kill 2 birds with one stone. He carried obi matter for head sotey he come lose everything at the end. Presidency dem no get; afenifere leader e no get.

Ori mi ma je n se asedanu.
You that carried Tinubu on your head due to tribalism and voted for him ,how has Nigeria fared so far ? Make tribalism no kill us for this country

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:37am On Jan 26
Xox1945:
From the haters of the truth
Been honest in Nigeria is very expensive
The light will overcome the darkness is just a matter of time

Chinaza-Chinedu.
Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by BabbanBura(m): 10:42am On Jan 28
Maize247:
Well deserved. Baba Adebanjo's interest during and after election was absolutely against the interest of the Yoruba and that's abnormal in all ramification. He needs to rest permanently as age is definitely affecting him

You tribalistic lots are at the very centre of Naija's woes in the past, present and future.

I am sure she will respond before comprehending my message!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan / Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi / Peoples Democratic Movement Unfolds Mission Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.