Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) (36903 Views)

AFCON 2023 - Nigeria Versus Cote D’ivoire: Rate The Super Eagles Performance / Nigeria Vs Cote D’ivoire: Golden Eaglets Cry Foul Over MRI Test / Nigeria Vs Cote D’Ivoire: WAFU Women's Cup Finals (5 - 4) Penalty (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Quebec91(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
grin
Happiness wey no go last cuz I just checked.....Na senegal wey no get joy for this AFCON dem wan play next cheesy
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by phr0nesis(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25
Angelfrost:

Send home?!! They are already home. They are the host. tongue
Sh!t. I forgot that they are already at home 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Umuinyioku: 1:11pm On Jan 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Good for them

But to me I think they are only delaying thier exit from the tournament because the round sixteen they will be humiliated
My friend Slaawomirr niggar,you're right. Senegal will still humiliate them.

Yet to see my weed from you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by smokinloud(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25
Dem no get shame. Senegal will spell their country name with goals!.
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Golan007: 1:13pm On Jan 25
Who would now replace the bus that was vandalised?

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25
Hurbashola:
Congrats to Ivory Coast 🇨🇮

Yes congrats to the elephants, but Senegal will beat them in the second round.
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Umuinyioku: 1:13pm On Jan 25
Maxtipulation:
Can they win Senegal? Remains a big question to answer.
Yes. They can.

They will flex their anger on them.

Mark my words. They will send Senegal packing.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Eriokanmi: 1:20pm On Jan 25
Adaisback:
Good for them. The Elephants should try their best to win the bronze medal at least, while the super eagles should go for the gold
They may lift the trophy. Go and ask Brazil and their best loser destiny. Once they qualify as best loser, know the victory is sure for them. For the first time, I refused to support our boys. You can imagine someone getting a pass and he's staggering as if he wants to fall, even before he kicks the ball. Dem.go do them siege for this round of 16.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Emma09(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25
kestolove95:
Ojoro... Ghana deserve to qualify to
With 2 points against Ivory coast 3 points Bah? fear God nah?

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25
They live to die another day. Senegal go flog them black n blue.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by sterlingD(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
Senegal right now

2 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
I’m happy for the host.

They face bigger troubles ahead

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by MrBanner(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25
IamNotLazy:

Okay because I begged for help and seek someone who can buy my phone I am a scammer?

Tunde Olaoluwa Otukomaya keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by kennymike84: 1:25pm On Jan 25
yomi531:
Portugal finished as best losers in 2016 but, they went all the way to win the cup(Euro 2016)
guy not like this one ooo
Senegal go do them shege.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Maxtipulation(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25
Umuinyioku:
Yes. They can.

They will flex their anger on them.

Mark my words. They will send Senegal packing.

I pray o! Because if the lucky that has been following us since the start of this Afcon make us pass through Cameroon

I don't want us to meet Senegal because we will run out of luck by then.
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by sheriffindy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25
Will the bus they vandalised join in the celebration too?

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25
judedwriter:

Yes congrats to the elephants, but Senegal will beat them in the second round.

Not certain. It’s anybody’s game
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25
Kai, I don't think any African country reach Nigeria for jubilation

See celebration, them never comot DJ....one woman never begin sell Chelsea and jekomo by the side... Aboki never begin sell indomie and bread... Atleast one boy never die from taking too much colos... Them never take cow paint am Nigerian colour

Congrats to them sha... Atleast, more money from ticket sales and those businesses around the stadiums won't experience reduced sales

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by KnownUnknown: 1:29pm On Jan 25
Pierohandsome:
They will still be beaten. They are not good enough

They just postponed their misery till Monday.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25
Hurbashola:
Wild jubilations in Abidjan as Cote d’Ivoire sneak into Round of 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUL_rqa2rOQ

The streets of Abidjan were the scene of wild celebrations on Wednesday night following the surprise qualification of the Elephants of Cote d’Ivoire for the Round of 16 at the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations.
Both the old, young, male and female storm the streets chanting and expressing joy at the new development After their shocking group stage collapse, culminating in a humiliating 4-0 defeat to Equatorial Guinea, the odds were stacked against the hosts.

But Morocco did the Elephants a huge favour by beating Zambia 1-0 in San Pedro, making the impossible possible. Cote d’Ivoire are now in the knockout phase as one of the best four third-placed teams.
Before the lucky qualification, the Ivorian Football Federation (FIF) earlier on Wednesday released an official statement saying they had terminated the contract of 70-year-old French coach Jean-Louis Gasset and his assistant Ghislain Printant.
Gasset, who has coached for more than 35 years in France and Spain, took over in Cote d’Ivoire from Patrice Beaumelle in May 2022.

Senegal dey wait Una.

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25
Home hosting advantage

They will be knocked out on their very next game

I love Drogba and Kalou my Chelsea Heroes from there

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by malakaimoscondo: 1:37pm On Jan 25
Adaisback:
Good for them. The Elephants should try their best to win the bronze medal at least, while the super eagles should go for the gold
they are playing Senegal next .....u know what that means

2 Likes

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by MrAAA2: 1:38pm On Jan 25
kestolove95:

With 2 points?

1 Like

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by BabaO2: 1:38pm On Jan 25
They could be more dangerous now
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Nairalander248: 1:38pm On Jan 25
kestolove95:

With two points?
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Nairalander248: 1:39pm On Jan 25
Lukuluku69:

Senegal dey wait Una.

Never underestimate the power of a wounded Lion 🦁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by 7lives: 1:39pm On Jan 25
Okwyjesus:

How will they win Senegal. I don't see that coming.

For super eagles OUR DEFENCE is okay to manage but MIDFIELD.....

And Midfield use to be our strength
p

Football is not mathematics o.
Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by Realguyman1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25
Deogratiasfx:
Don't be surprised same CIV Morocco helped would later knock Morocco out and eventually win the trophy.
2002 World cup, Brazil sneaked in like this and won the cup.
Just the last AFCON here, Super Eagles Flew to the round of 16 in style but was knocked out by Tunisia who struggled to qualify as one of best third.
Europe 2016,Portugal qualified as best looser, and went ahead to win the tournament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.