Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts (28369 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by sheriffindy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25
Same sick people he was begging to vote for him during campaigns

Who come dey sick pass?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by simplyOJ(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25
Shame dey catch me for them.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by John4B: 3:15pm On Jan 25
Useless and stupid Ofe mmanu ppl, u ppl are yet to see something. U can't reach ur slave masters anymore to fix or replace the faulty transformer?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22pm On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCk16NN0iGY?si=gbqrquIEMoIZzABo

Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to a video where residents of Ikota Housing estate in Ajah, Lagos state, converged for prayers over the faulty transformer in their area.

Sharing the video on his social media page, Melaye wrote:

Maybe it's a newly-installed transformer.

That is, they are using prayers to โ€œcommissionโ€ it.

I cannot understand yoruba though..
Else, if I understood everything the pastor was saying,, I could draw better conclusions -- whether the transformer was newly-installed.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Smithwilliams826: 4:43pm On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCk16NN0iGY?si=gbqrquIEMoIZzABo

Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to a video where residents of Ikota Housing estate in Ajah, Lagos state, converged for prayers over the faulty transformer in their area.

Sharing the video on his social media page, Melaye wrote:

You are the sick fellow

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Tharealisrael(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25
What has the Dino done after watching the video? did he volunteer to help that community as a responsible stateman that he is or mock them?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by achimendy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25
oyeb15:
With all our prayers, we keep getting bad leaders ,worst economy, insecurity etc.

I wouldn't want to think that God isn't existing or he's withdrawn. Even our GOs are living on Earth like Paradise.

Christianity is a scam . A means of ripping u of your money with a promise of blessing and paradise.

You sound like one of those frustrated ignorant Nigerians. Let me make it clear to you, Reading, understanding and practicing what's in the bible is different from reading and practicing another thing different from what's in the bible.

Secondly, prayer is not enough to get us good leaders in Nigeria but action, accountability, transparency, enlightenment, fear of God, responsibility, creativity, hardwork etc. You can not pray and later go behind to collect bribe from bad leaders to vote them and expect things to change for good. Such person is only deceiving his or herself.

Lastly if you dont believe in God that's fine, but don't insult others that do. And as for this transformer issue, prayer is not the solution but a responsible leader to do the needful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Regex: 6:03pm On Jan 25
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

Extreme Mental Disorder

Which is very obvious and prevalent among these particular lowlives beings.

Mumu Proserp, See the lowlives you are sharing nation with and one would kept on wondering why the nation is so backwards.

Instead of you to do fast so we can leave this shiiithole. You are there forming what's not.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ this cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Jonegonu: 7:12pm On Jan 25
I think the prayer is for commissioning of the transformer.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Teejaney88(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25
Stupidity of the highest order...๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by sweetrace(f): 8:02pm On Jan 25
Dino that is mocking the people praying, how did he improve Kogi state or Nigeria? Did he provide transformers? Did he achieve anything? All he did was show off his cars in a state where people died from hunger.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25
berepiki:

Very true... You think you are abusing Christianity but you are actually giving a compliment... Christianity is
FAITH-BASED... Faith is spiritual... When faith is in action the brain is PAUSED... Actually for faith to work EFFECTIVELY, the brain has to be SHUTDOWN...

We all should stop analyzing spiritual things with our limited brain capacity... Truth be told, the brain is LIMITED in so many ways....

We all need JESUS to connect to the 4TH DIMENSION ( THE SUPERNATURAL REALM)
The God I serve isnโ€™t an irrational being who imposes on His servants dogmas that have no tract with reason.

There are too many unreasonable concepts in Christianity. This is why Christianity is the fastest shrinking religion today.

I was a Christian myself and there were too many unanswered questions. And I was consistently told to just believe.

Why then did God give mankind brain and mind to reason?

In Islam the use of the faculty is really encouraged.
God repeatedly encouraged adherents to think deep, analyze and reason.

This is what I prefer
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by pointblank247(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25
Yeye people everywhere
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by wiseoneking: 8:33pm On Jan 25
Formularcr7:
Christianity and gullibility . Funny enough, they are irredeemable, typical example of yes daddy!
All you think always is Obi and the Obidient. You can never compare iroko tree with maize tree. You are the later lol. Zip it
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Ubdavis(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25
If I saw any of my relatives in that place, young or Old,na to tie ram better slap push commot for dia!
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Melagros(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25
free2ryhme:

who do us like this for africa, who cry
My brother, abeg ask me ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.