Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts (28398 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by elasticlala: 8:52am On Jan 25
cry
Although I do not fully understand Yoruba but I do not think they are stupid, I would have called it ignorance if the prayer was meant to restore a faulty transformer but in this case, they knew exactly why they were praying for that Transformer.

Have you ever wondered why:
1. There are always sacrifices placed around transformers?
2. No matter the transformer you install in some locations, they will never work.
3. You returned from work at 8pm and parked your car in your compound and you woke up the following morning and set for work at 5am. You decided to check your radiator to know if the fluid level was still ok but you discovered the engine of the car was still very hot like u just arrived?

Come on!!!!
Powers exist in the air, land and sea.
Those who live in Benin City, Edo state, Esan or Delta would fully understand the reason they prayed.

If you have problem with this, you probably already have problem with prayers generally.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Regex: 8:55am On Jan 25
I am lost for words.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Caliph97: 8:56am On Jan 25
Ur whiningna top notch grin..
SeeWahala:
Okay, but I don't understand what is bad in them praying for the transformer to work again na undecided

Afterall wasn't it yesterday that Remi emilokan was begging us to fast and pray against the insecurity and poverty worrying almost the whole of her people?

I mean . . . What is good for the goose (insecurity and poverty) is also supposed to be good for the gander (broken down transformer)

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Baztardidiot: 8:56am On Jan 25
Even brand new thing need prayer for naija. Talkless of tokunbo..no even go near naija used. U go run mad. Is nigeria not cursed??
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by berepiki(m): 8:56am On Jan 25
NOETHNICITY:
I know their religion.

The use of the brain is always absent from them
Very true... You think you are abusing Christianity but you are actually giving a compliment... Christianity is
FAITH-BASED... Faith is spiritual... When faith is in action the brain is PAUSED... Actually for faith to work EFFECTIVELY, the brain has to be SHUTDOWN...

We all should stop analyzing spiritual things with our limited brain capacity... Truth be told, the brain is LIMITED in so many ways....

We all need JESUS to connect to the 4TH DIMENSION ( THE SUPERNATURAL REALM)
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by DarkJeddi(m): 8:56am On Jan 25
Dotherightthing:
The prayers have been answered

God works in ways beyond our comprehension
The same prayers that made other countries enjoy 24hour light?
You and those 1di.0ts must be mad.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by ajailer(m): 8:57am On Jan 25
When they loose, they now band themselves together, forming activist. Thieves dem. Peter Obi n Dino na classmate, Atiku their class captain.

I want to believe their prayers has been answered already, God works in mysterious ways, now I believe someone in the position of leadership would have seen this this video and started making moves to bring about a solution for them.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Wetlands22: 9:00am On Jan 25
What has Nigerians done to religion??
Or should I say what has religion done to Nigerians??!!
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Jan 25
Whoever brought up the idea should be chase away from that community.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by chidiakwari: 9:04am On Jan 25
Makunahatata:
online warrior, internet brave Sabi man..start a movement..no b by chochocho alone
na you poverty go kill soon
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Phred1717: 9:06am On Jan 25
Nothing is faulty about the transformer, someone is deliberately benefiting from it
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Dotherightthing: 9:07am On Jan 25
DarkJeddi:
The same prayers that made other countries enjoy 24hour light?
You and those 1di.0ts I must be mad.

Yeah

I enjoy almost 24 hours light. I don't have a generator.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Uncletony(m): 9:08am On Jan 25
Ebi m gbami crooners!
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Mrbenny001: 9:12am On Jan 25
oyeb15:
With all our prayers, we keep getting bad leaders ,worst economy, insecurity etc.

I wouldn't want to think that God isn't existing or he's withdrawn. Even our GOs are living on Earth like Paradise.

Christianity is a scam . A means of ripping u of your money with a promise of blessing and paradise.
stop talking nonsense... they're left with no other choice.. poverty push people to religion, Christianity is not scam , you're the idiot
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by pikechukwu6(m): 9:13am On Jan 25
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Evolutionism: 9:14am On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to a video where residents of Ikota Housing estate in Ajah, Lagos state, converged for prayers over the faulty transformer in their area.

Sharing the video on his social media page, Melaye wrote:

grin grin grin

Extreme Mental Disorder

Which is very obvious and prevalent among these particular lowlives beings.

Mumu Proserp, See the lowlives you are sharing nation with and one would kept on wondering why the nation is so backwards.

Instead of you to do fast so we can leave this shiiithole. You are there forming what's not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by goodyvin02(m): 9:15am On Jan 25
Thunder gbagbegi this man, is it not the government that he’s part of that has reduces the citizen to this
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by akigbemaru: 9:16am On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCk16NN0iGY?si=gbqrquIEMoIZzABo

Senator Dino Melaye has reacted to a video where residents of Ikota Housing estate in Ajah, Lagos state, converged for prayers over the faulty transformer in their area.

Sharing the video on his social media page, Melaye wrote:

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by badoh(m): 9:16am On Jan 25
berepiki:
You guys should stop abusing the act of praying for everything...Do you know that this prayer they just prayed CAN propel the government to repair or change the transformer ... Faith looks stupid to the natural man but wait and see what will happen... Dino might just be the tool for this Miracle to happen... Dino has actually fulfilled the prophetic word by bringing this to the spotlight... Watch what this will lead to in the coming days... The natural mind can not comprehend the things of the spirit
Government should stop transferring responsibilities to God. You don't expect God to come down and fix transformer for you. The fact is our govt is irresponsible.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by ogawisdom(m): 9:17am On Jan 25
Chai grin grin grin

Imagine the goats I am sharing same country with angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 9:17am On Jan 25
Dino should be the last person to term anyone "sick". He has constantly demonstrated sicky attitudes and behaviours throughout his political and public life scheming to avoid justice and pandering to greed. The leadership of this country are the sick ones, depraving the citizenly of power that is readily available everywhere in the world. They made the people sick! A sane government will fix a bad transformer within a day or two but they leave citizen to pain or raise money to fix their transformers. They are left with no option but to pray.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by HarryNathan01: 9:17am On Jan 25
[color=#006600][/color]I bet you dont know Islamicis a huge scam as well. My only piece of advice for you as a follower of either religious settings is use your head...You can be brainwashed too mind you, so use ur head.
oyeb15:
With all our prayers, we keep getting bad leaders ,worst economy, insecurity etc.

I wouldn't want to think that God isn't existing or he's withdrawn. Even our GOs are living on Earth like Paradise.

Christianity is a scam . A means of ripping u of your money with a promise of blessing and paradise.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Jan 25
Dino is part of the problem
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:18am On Jan 25
Slavery isn't da worst thing to happen to Africa... Religion is..far too many stupid, foolish and yet very wicked, double faced, hypocrites and charlatans hiding under the umbrella.. even Muslim are not left out of the madness too.praying over Dead body and asking God to forgive him his sin!!! Damn!what a sick cornttrey filled with sick people undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by soccerlite: 9:19am On Jan 25
There's nothing God can't do, all power belongs to Him.

But in this situation contact your provider, there are many angles to a transformer to get spoilt
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Makunahatata: 9:22am On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
na you poverty go kill soon
mumu man, online billionaire, most of ur family members dey sell phone accessories inside wheel barrow in front my office here😂
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by iramure(m): 9:25am On Jan 25
That is one of the consequences of still allowing the likes of daddy G.Os, Bishops, Apostles, ReV, and the rest to preach nonsense in their business centres. Even Dino himself prayed to win an election in the past.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Chikel20000(m): 9:40am On Jan 25
OZIOGU1:
M*d religion people
still better than the religion of piss n kill
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Makinaki: 9:41am On Jan 25
Foolish Dino, like you are any better. No be luxury cars you sef dey worship?
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by Chikel20000(m): 9:41am On Jan 25
oyeb15:

still better than bin killed in d name of one god n his virgins
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by deavicky(m): 9:41am On Jan 25
In as much as I do no subscribe to praying for Transformer, but I really can tell how many options were available for them to choice from before they restored to prayer. It is still possible that several repairs had been made and also may had been changed many times too. They are not stupid to take prayers to Transformer. We here can not claim to know better than all of them put together.
I bet u their prayer will be heard. It might not be the way we are expecting it, but it will be heard.
Re: Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts by slymansun: 9:43am On Jan 25
Poverty and aberrant religiousity have ruined the life of many in this country.
This is one of the reasons why this country is retrogressive. We are praying and waiting for God to magically transform this country.
WHAT A CALAMITY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.