Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US (23153 Views)

Ex-Convict Bags 12 Years Jail Term For $1.4 Million Fraud / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Facebook User Defrauds Nigerian Policemen Seeking Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by motionarena: 10:07am On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
A senile certificate forger.

Your life will be miserable you are using your hand to tupe curse for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by MT: 10:08am On Jan 25
fasho01:
Even abroad and exposed, they are still in mental slavery. It is indeed true that you can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the monkey

Majority of individuals abroad are not exposed.

Africans are more exposed as they have awareness of global happening and events, they just intentionally use their knowledge negatively.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by CHARLOE(m): 10:12am On Jan 25
How are d he a Nigerian pastor? Misleading heading
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by SoNature(m): 10:20am On Jan 25
Olarewaju89:
grin

Some men be like I don't know how to cook because my mother didn't teach me. So who thought you how to unlock bra.

Konji did grin
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by sexy74(m): 10:25am On Jan 25
emkz:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr-25928

Nlfpmod
nothing wey God no go see and hear
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31am On Jan 25
He is not a Nigerian Pastor.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by rayopt(m): 10:34am On Jan 25
Angelfrost:

Lol... The Nigerians or Nigerian-Americans are the gullible sheep that got swindled by a Crooked White American.

Basic summary. cool

Then, they should change the headline on NL front page. It is misleading. That's American pastor not Nigerian.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by chidiakwari: 10:46am On Jan 25
Golan007:

Don't be stupid.

Which of your candidates has a better track record than Tinubu?

Name him.

Bitter Igbo boy.

You can never be happy until Chukwudi or Obi is president.

Mod, come and ban me for taking it up with this ibo boy.
I pray that Nigeria happens to you and no one will ever come to your rescues till we never have to read from you
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by chidiakwari: 10:47am On Jan 25
motionarena:

Your life will be miserable you are using your hand to tupe curse for yourself
Well, your life expectancy has been reduced to the next minute.

Kidnappers are looking for you
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by chidiakwari: 10:49am On Jan 25
Golan007:

Not everyone is in your father's category.
Absolutely. He is not obviously chilling in that he’ll hole like your father waiting to be kidnapped while you roam around the internet begging like a nuisance
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Golan007: 10:59am On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
Absolutely. He is not obviously chilling in that he’ll hole like your father waiting to be kidnapped while you roam around the internet begging like a nuisance

Your father is a security guard in the ministry of agriculture in Orumba North.

grin

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Adedaniel211(m): 11:00am On Jan 25
Religion na scam now.. but who no no,no go no.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by usagee36: 11:10am On Jan 25
This is good for the victims. You left Nigeria where they use religion to scam people and went to America where they are not religious. The pastor saw how gullible they are and took advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Chukwuka319(m): 11:15am On Jan 25
BarrElChapo:
The system works there.
I wonder what they'd find if a forensic investigation is done on the books of Oyedepo and his cronies, we're sure to be amazed 😂
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Chukwuka319(m): 11:18am On Jan 25
Those who fall for all these pulpit bandits are religious fools who have refused to make proper use of the brain,God has given them.

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25
Namaster:
Morons will be Morons no matter where they go.

Imagine Nigerians still falling prey to PASTORS and PONZI SCHEMES in a country that works.

Nigerians are dumb and greedy. Makes them into a herd of FAT and docile sheep ready to be fleeced.

Up to 50% profit in a month which means ALMOST 600% profit per annum.

The morons are just begging to be fleeced.

@bold: that was the red flag.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by SaLongs1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
Gullible Nigerians!

Religion has made Nigerians a complete zombies.

I’ve not seen a country that is sold as the most intelligent people to boldly elect a senile, diaper conditioned druggie.

Still falling for pastors who are selling them cheap prosperity while they suffer in darkness and insecurity
It is same as a Muslim killing a fellow Nigerian because of an Arabic ideology who's owners are trying to reform their lifestyles to catch up with the rest of the civilized world whilst we who are only imitating them are forever stuck backwards.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25
many are scams
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by dazzlingd(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25
fasho01:
Even abroad and exposed, they are still in mental slavery. It is indeed true that you can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the monkey

Every where Nigerians go, the export their religion and stupidity with them. It’s like body odor, it follows them everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Oneloveyo: 12:42pm On Jan 25
omoadeleye:
We saw Nigerian pastor defraud church members in the headline but we can only see a white man on the picture

He defrauded Nigerian-Americans. They didn't say He was American
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by tunize(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25
Olarewaju89:
grin

Some men be like I don't know how to cook because my mother didn't teach me. So who thought you how to unlock bra.
Damn that thing is inbuilt a natural skill
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by Penboy: 1:10pm On Jan 25
How come the topic is "Nigerian Pastor"? Meanwhile the picture is that of an American?
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25
omoadeleye:
We saw Nigerian pastor defraud church members in the headline but we can only see a white man on the picture
unrelated posts
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by dalass(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25
emkz:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr-25928

Nlfpmod

Your title is wrong. It is not a Nigerian Pastor who defrauded now. It's an American Pastor oh grin grin grin
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by lordnkem000(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25
dalass:

Your title is wrong. It is not a Nigerian Pastor who defrauded now. It's an American Pastor oh grin grin grin
Please help me tell em.. naija don suffer
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:01pm On Jan 25
akube2020:

Real pastors 🌚🌚. You needed to be duped again before you wise.

Chai
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by dalass(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

Please help me tell em.. naija don suffer

They want join BBC wey no dey see anything good in Nigeria

Na white people teach is fraud, graft, scam, corruption etc
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:18pm On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
I pray that Nigeria happens to you and no one will ever come to your rescues till we never have to read from you

Osondi owendi dig?.
Nigeria happened to me in 2007, that was when I had to start learning to depend on me.
As if we don't know what those crying today were doing before 2015.
2027 is around the corner, if you want people to vote your candidate as a president, you people better start highlighting his previous achievements as a former governor.
You guys come online to bully and insult people for not voting your candidate, you guys had better learn persuasion, people have rights to vote who they like.
The more you folks try to force things, the more they'll resist you people.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by AkinPhysicist: 2:30pm On Jan 25
Christianity itself is a scam.
Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by lordnkem000(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25
dalass:

They want join BBC wey no dey see anything good in Nigeria

Na white people teach is fraud, graft, scam, corruption etc
You are so right my friend, I just hate to dey see our own spreading our dirty linens in public. We better pass many of these saints but na who Dem catch be thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives Shoot Students During Protest In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.